4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I have a huge game backlog, both fapgames as well as actual games. This sounds fine, as long as the quality holds and impresses I don't mind waiting for perfection - or nigh.
Jesus H no wonder these devs are doing whatever the fuk they want having ppl like you thinking that way... "waiting for perfection" :FacePalm:

Reactions: anon8525

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Thread Updated: 2021-07-11
Q&A
Q:How often do we get game updates?
A:
Since the focus is serving you a game of high quality, we release when we have enough content. The target is to release once per bi-monthly.

Well if this is a joke its definitely not funny...:FacePalm:
Oh boy, oh boy! You must be real fun to be around! :ROFLMAO:

Sorry Mr or Mrs BorgiaBou everyone is kneeling and asking for your forgiveness! We didn’t mean to anger your existence by our presence! We only wanted to create something new in this world!

We will try to make amends to appeal to your mercy! I will go immediately to fetch that wretched animal Suzinak and throw him to the dungeons with a rendering machine. And we will not let him out until he delivers the next release! We would also feed him only bread and water until he begs for forgiveness!

And if anyone in his family complains or if he ends up losing his job or fails to get his degree, then we will tell everyone that mr or mrs BorgiaBou condemned him to eternal rendering hell!

Oh so great BorgiaBou please forgive us!
(did I overdo it? or shall i continue? I could write an epic you know :ROFLMAO:)

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I see your point of view and I can respect it. I would love to claim the opposite, but I don’t know what will happen in the future. The game getting abandoned is one of the possibilities, but not the only one.

If Suzinak still has the passion and manages to find the time to continue this game, then all will go well. If not, we’ll all move on to something else. And there’s a range of other possibilities between these cases.

The only thing that I can speak with certainty, is the story. I’ve designed the story for all 10 chapters for this series. I’ve created complex backstories for all characters and their evolution through the story. The rest depends on Suzinak.

And if all goes to the shitter and this game gets abandoned, I could promise to recreate the story with a game of my own. I would consider it only for the story to get its resolution and to share what I had imagined with everyone. But it won’t be the same. And I don’t think I can achieve Suzinak’s level of detail yet. Nor I’m able to do the awesome animations that he does. So, if anyone wants to see the story through the vision of Suzinak, then the only thing you can do is wait for him.

If you don’t want to remain invested in this game, then don’t. No-one will blame you. And I don’t want to make promises on behalf of Suzinak. He does what’s best for what he wants in his life and I respect that. As I’ve said in previous posts; only actions will have any significance from now on.
You're a great writer. You just need to team up with great artists who can make great renders and animations. What other projects are you working on?

• Love
Reactions: Asmodeus_

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
Hey! I really like this VN! I'm over on the fan art page and I see assets listed for Marge, but not for the MC. Can someone in the know list out the assets for the MC? I'd like to render some images with mom and son engaged in some close contact bedtime drills to get his sperm count up.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Bit of a weird question, but are there renders missing from this? I downloaded the full HD version from Google Drive and while it seemed mostly complete, there was a lot of moments where the screen went black (with sort of vibrating colours). Is that how it is supposed to be?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Bit of a weird question, but are there renders missing from this? I downloaded the full HD version from Google Drive and while it seemed mostly complete, there was a lot of moments where the screen went black (with sort of vibrating colours). Is that how it is supposed to be?
This is a transition screen/animation that Suzinak created and got a lot of people confused like yourself. There’s also a scene in CH1 (in the car) where no renders were created for this.

So, if you’re referring to these sequences, don’t worry, you’re not missing any renders. :)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
This is a transition screen/animation that Suzinak created and got a lot of people confused like yourself. There’s also a scene in CH1 (in the car) where no renders were created for this.

So, if you’re referring to these sequences, don’t worry, you’re not missing any renders. :)
Right, yeah, that is exactly what I was referring to!

I did assume it was just a transition screen at first, but then it was actually the sequence in the car that confused me and made me feel like I was missing stuff.

Good to know then!

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
In all honesty i think Suzinak should just call it quits on the project if he has a busy life, it's clear he isn't really working on the project anymore, why would you even start making a VN then let people give you money to support you whilst you work on the project if you aren't even working on it. It doesn't seem fair to the supporters, just my opinion.

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
In all honesty i think Suzinak should just call it quits on the project if he has a busy life, it's clear he isn't really working on the project anymore, why would you even start making a VN then let people give you money to support you whilst you work on the project if you aren't even working on it. It doesn't seem fair to the supporters, just my opinion.
Dude, he even paused the billing for January, possibly for February, too, if the release will not happen. He even grants refunds to supporters asking for it.
While I do support the "if your life is busy, don't develop a game", I think Suzinak is one of the few fair developers out there.

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
Could someone help me out? I'd like to know what the assets are for the MC. I'm over on the fan art page and I'd like to include the MC on some renders along with Marge.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes