4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
After the success that was the last update and the bar has been high, one thing I know, after all this time waiting, the next update will either be a huge success or one of those epic disappointments, with no mid term, because as I said before, the bar is high. Just my opinion,waiting patiently for one of my favorite game so far. Looking forward to success with the project (y)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
After the success that was the last update and the bar has been high, one thing I know, after all this time waiting, the next update will either be a huge success or one of those epic disappointments, with no mid term, because as I said before, the bar is high. Just my opinion,waiting patiently for one of my favorite game so far. Looking forward to success with the project (y)
I think it will be just fine, don't worry. The premise for this game is simple yet ingenious. The dev has come up with an interesting way to have a limited cast and locations yet still keep things fresh and fun by having a sexy main LI with different personalities(?). It remains exciting because after the roleplay, things go back to "normal" while the anticipation builds up again for the next encounter. And even better, you never know what kind of roleplay is coming next. Strict landlady/tenant, tsundere roommate, bitchy boss, blackmailed landlady's neighbour, etc? This game will have you covered no matter what you are looking for.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes