4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
How far along is this game?
You can get a bj from the mom, and some hand jobs foot jobs and the like. It might be the case that sex with the mom will be a part of the next chapter, which i extimate will be out in mid December or hopefully sooner. There are no other characters with which you can have any form of intercourse, except from mom, at the moment, which is really cool if you ask me, as moms are the most favorite characters of the majority of incest games.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1637406946914.png

We continue to work on Chapter 4. I can say that we have completed most of it.
I know it's taking more time than we planned, but I'm still learning about 3D. I'm trying to improve the quality every day and this takes more time.
Chapter 4 will contain 8 scenes in total. Some of these scenes will consist only of dialogue, while others will contain erotic scenes.
Up until now, we've been sharing a preview every week, but to avoid further spoilers, we've decided not to post a new preview until Chapter 4 is released.
For now, we still can't give an exact date for the release of Chapter 4.
Our sincere thanks to everyone who supports us. Without your support, this game would not have been possible.

1637407023606.jpeg

New room design...

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Yeah but at least this game is a good competition for that game at how much time takes between updates...:KEK:
I'm sorry, but I think you're totally wrong at the moment, that game is way behind compared to MMC, both in image quality and animations, in 4 years little was shown there, besides taking a long time to update, it doesn't show anything new !

I could cite several examples of other games that came after AWAM, and already developed the story much more than he did, and I don't say for the sex scenes only, but in a general context, story, quality of images and animations and interaction of the authors with the public!

therefore it is even unfair to want to compare these two games! or even think that MMC is a hobby while nothing better happens in AWAM, I'm about to say otherwise it should be used as a hobby...hahaha

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I have already written in some previous post that a story and its completion must precede the development of a game, if you add to integrate it with a comic I think it's the best that can be done.
The character looks cute.
Hi buddy, our 3D comic has no connection with story or characters from the MMC game, the writer is the same Asmodeus_ yes, but they are totally Independent works of the game and Comic 3D!

But it was a good comment, maybe in the future we can make another game too!

Thanks.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Hi buddy, our 3D comic has no connection with story or characters from the MMC game, the writer is the same Asmodeus_ yes, but they are totally Independent works of the game and Comic 3D!

But it was a good comment, maybe in the future we can make another game too!

Thanks.
Yes, I understood, I was referring to a future interactive 3D project related to the comic that you and Asmodeus_ are developing.
If I have not understood something sorry, English is not my language.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I have already written in some previous post that a story and its completion must precede the development of a game, if you add to integrate it with a comic I think it's the best that can be done.
The character looks cute.
There’s a separate thread for the comic. No need to discuss this here, cause it’s unrelated with MMC.

Link to other thread

We thank you for your kind words.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes