4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
One question:
I've started to play this game. I use Mom instead of landlady and an different own name. But after a save at the end of chapter 2 it changes back to landlady. No I started again, playing fast forwarded, then it kept the names, but Sophie called me Jacob instead of the choosen name at the beginning.
So, choosing different names at the beginning is not working perfect. Any Idea to overcome this problem?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Any username, even if stupid or unpleasant, does not qualify the person who chose it. My post was meant to be informative only. Our dev is definitely a kind and sociable person and that's what matters.
No worries, man! I don’t think anyone misinterpreted.
People here appreciate art, appreciate the fetishes, and are here to enjoy themselves! :giggle:

We’re just having fun :D

Justdance123

Jun 16, 2019
I don't usually comment on any threads here at all but I just have to say one thing. The animation on this one is fucking superb. Definitely the best animated VN I've ever played so far. It's no small praise since I have played about an excess of 1tb worth of VNs.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I don't usually comment on any threads here at all but I just have to say one thing. The animation on this one is fucking superb. Definitely the best animated VN I've ever played so far. It's no small praise since I have played about an excess of 1tb worth of VNs.
I hope in the future you will get used to commenting.
This forum would not exist without our comments and every single comment, for obvious reasons, is important.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
I'm not at all into that shit but i don't think it's anything major, not a turn-off just whatever. I think most people are like that so that's why you don't see anyone protesting against it.
There is only so many things you could do before having a full penetration and it's still too early for that so they need to delay it while still maintainting the sexy side you know? Blowjobs/handjobs do get old after a while (talking about watching it performed on someone else, getting a bj yourself is a totally different and never gets old :D) so maybe they are trying to "keep it fresh" while also broadening their audience by including the feet enthusiasts.

Atleast we're not getting the more advanced foot fetish with smelling the shoes or dirty socks.

But i do understand your frustration, i would rather the time being put into something else than that, but what can you do...
I feel the same about titty fucking, it's always awkward to look at but it's forced into every game as a step up from a handjob, to me it's a downgrade and a waste of time :D
As someone who treasures a good titty fuck even more than a fuck, I can't understand how you can feel that. Fuck, having your dick squeezed between two amazing big tits is something crazily good.

Reactions: paladin07
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes