ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
considering it ends in a cafeteria Im not sure what you could possibly mean lmao.
No That isn't where it ends at all the version i mentioned isn't the one in the op details below but be warned its a spoiler so your choice if u read it . Major Spoiler only view if that doesn't bother you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyCC and Reifon

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Here are some F a n S i g s for " MECH ACADEMY ":

Mei - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,7 MB /.gif

MACsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3103579_MACsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Lydia - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,65 MB / .gif

MACsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3103580_MACsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Irina - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,65 MB / .gif

MACsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3103581_MACsiG3.gif

Elara - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,69 MB / .gif

MACsiG4.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3103582_MACsiG4.gif

Drana - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,77 MB / .gif

MACsiG5.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3103584_MACsiG5.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy :alien:...​

NadaKnows

Feb 1, 2022
I like many aspects of this so far but the MC is too much, I mean he makes Duke Nukem look both erudite and considerate. It is almost a parody of a parody and even the 'tame/normalish' options we are given are just slightly below stupid and only slightly less obnoxious.

I mean soldiers in general, especially those with rank tend to be some of the politest guys around, you won't hear ma'am uttered more than from military man; slightly frustrating when Sly Stallone in Demolition man was already a great benchmark for the toned down version.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
A good game, with an interesting story, with a character as masculine as a man should be, funny moments, and therefore I advise the dev to continue this line of development, and not to listen to the winds of cancellation attempts from insufferable people, as the wind passes, but the work remains! Good job dev, I support this work. I want to see more of this!

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
The renders and the story are overall pretty good. The writing for the MC leaves something to be desired. Without giving out too much personal information, I've met a MoH recipient. They definitely didn't act like a tool about it. Hopefully the dev can tone it down. It's the biggest detractor from the overall game.

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
The interesting thing about this avn are the reviews, you can clearly tell who is under 30 and who is over (Demolition Man, Duke Nukem).

The fact that surprise me the most tho, is that some people really don't get the concept of comedy through exasperation. It's really worrying.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
There are infallible heroes that are getting Billions of people watching ther black and dead horse humor every year.
Marvel has been dishing out Over Powered jerks and insufferable assholes as ”Heroes” or ”Avengers” for years.
The interesting thing about this avn are the reviews, you can clearly tell who is under 30 and who is over (Demolition Man, Duke Nukem).

The fact that surprise me the most tho, is that some people really don't get the concept of comedy through exasperation. It's really worrying.
Batman or Superman are the ”nice guys” actually taking hits and bleeding/dying - even in these new movies,
but they are still Macho Alpha Assholes to peole they do not know - like Bruce is to his firm and his employees,
which is the same dynamic MC has with the squad members and leaders in this game.

Do not start me on Maverick asshole plot armored Hero ex makina or Ethan Hunt infallible blundering idiot,
with their plots so twisted it is a marvel it even resembles today life on their alternate Earth with their over the top antics.

Young adults today know jerks overpowered never wrong Protagonists, they just keep lying to themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: saolo996

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
At first I didn't like it, but then I really laughed in some places.
I still can't say I like it very much.

Drana's situation is ironic.
It's weird that a bitchy alien who escaped the war on his home planet and took refuge on Earth is racist against humans.
Ungrateful bitch. :Kappa:
And what are those bumps on your forehead? It doesn't look good, like a cancer cyst.

Those who find some of Mc's sexist remarks in this game offensive should go play some femdom games and come back.
Because I've had a few bad experiences.
So I'm gonna make Mc as much of an asshole as he can be. :HideThePain:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
anyone know what this scene is I'm missing and how to unlock it?
The scene where Mc is lying in Irina's bed and Valentina mistakes Mc for Irina in the dark.

Give answers that will please Valentina in that scene.
You can start by saying calm down.
1.png
Don't ask about her relationship with Irina here.

Or.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-gallery-unlocker-2023-11-06-zlzk.136812/
You can use this.

I think you have the new version of the game.:whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: ViperGts151

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701154906564.png
We are so very happy for you.
1701154918081.png
- been trying to get that scene since for ever, thought there was no sex in the first version,
but after countless trial and error, that girl proposes to be with MC against the world, his companion so he would
never be alone again. MArvelous innuendos and a smasher of a sex scene right there.
anyone know what this scene is I'm missing and how to unlock it?
I think you have the new version of the game.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

0.3.9.jpg
Hi guys!
We have released a new version of "Mech Academy."
"After Mei's heroic sacrifice, Section Two is in the grip of growing tension. While everyone reflects on what has happened, an old acquaintance of Elara tries to get in her way. A series of events will bring Elara closer to Lieutenant Knight. Drana, meanwhile, takes MC's side, recognising some of his qualities and opening up about her own past."
In this version, 18000 words, more than 600 new pictures and 16 animations have been added.
Pc=
Mac=

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
This game seems to be to my liking.
Good continuation for the development of the game “Space Samurai Games”. (y)

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes