Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1699369102181.png
These are our funtastic Lis, one prettier than the other, bustling with unquenched feels for you.

Mech Academy Release V. 0.1.13
A new version of "Mech Academy" has released
In this version, 17000 words, more than 500 new pictures and 17 animations have been added.

She is the medic -- she literally feels up everybody around for .. medicinal purposes.
She is not open for discussion, you either become her pet project or not.
I hit the button
She is not present on the scoring board, so enjoy your time with her as much as you can.
Lucky you, being able to pursue any of the actual Lis on the side.
Good luck!

How to and walkthrough in one gulp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
APK FULL:

APK:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Played version 0.1.0.
This game is only at the beginning but so far it's an excellent game.

Pros:
The girls are very beautiful:
-Elara is amazing
-Opal, Irina, Lydia are very beautiful
-Mei is ok to good, could be better
The girls have different and well defined personalities and their degree of affection to the MC varies a lot
-from Mei who falls for him from the beginning
-to Drana who hates him immediately
Also the dialog/banter between the girls is interesting, funny and lively and keeps the player engaged.
The story is interesting and provides a good backbone to this erotic game.
The MC has a lot of funny moments when he talks in a non "politically correct" way to the women.

Cons:
Unfortunately, the game punishes the player who chooses those replies for the MC by reducing the points/affection associated with
the corresponding girl.
Also it's not clear which dialog choices lead to more points with the girls, therefore I had to try each one and see their effect on the score.

Recommendations:
Maybe the game should not punish the player who chooses the funny/insulting dialogues for the MC, otherwise why put them there ?
It will be useful to have a mod which indicates the best choice with the girls, so that the player doesn't have to waste time trying each of them.

Conclusion:
It's definitely a 5 star game, it was hard for me to stop playing it when I had to.
I also agree with your CON of not knowing what's behind most of the story choices... For me its seriously one of the major flaws, that pushed me away from wanting to continue playing it. This title needs a in-game walk through, or something 3rd party that clearly lets the player know what choices matter (points, etc.).

The renders and story are great, but for me the lack of knowing the results with my choices made...is a turn off to not wanting to continue with this title, for now. I do hope this issue I mentioned get's resolved.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
For me its seriously one of the major flaws, that pushed me away from wanting to continue playing it. This title needs a in-game walk through, or something 3rd party that clearly lets the player know what choices matter (points, etc.).
I fear that won't happen. I already asked a modder to have a look at it, and he even checked the game. But he had to refuse because he said there are three main reasons against modding the game: first ALL choices are stored with variables, even the not meaningfull ones. Second you don't get the usual infos from the variable names, because they are generic like chapter/scene/choice number. And third and the biggest problem is the coding. It's in the developers native language (I think he said Italian). Without having skills in that language it's probably not doable for most modders.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
I also agree with your CON of not knowing what's behind most of the story choices... For me its seriously one of the major flaws, that pushed me away from wanting to continue playing it. This title needs a in-game walk through, or something 3rd party that clearly lets the player know what choices matter (points, etc.).

The renders and story are great, but for me the lack of knowing the results with my choices made...is a turn off to not want to continue with this title.
Thanks for the detailed info. I might put it on the waiting list as well. I hate playing VNs w/out mods or at least shows the impact of my choices. Even just a hint would be enough but it doesn't have it by the looks of it based on the code which uses pretty generic variables.

Reactions: EJW and MrBenny

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ok. honest opinion and critique here. i normally don't speak much but i kinda needed to point some stuff out.

First and foremost i loved the visuals, animations and character designs and ii like the story concept. not much of a robot junky but i liked how it was implemented and it had great potential to develop and grow from there.

BUT......

the HUGE detractor is the character personality portrayal. the female characters were acceptable to a degree as the more extreme versions within todays society for reference but the MC was so far off base for a MULTIUDE of reasons
1. Rank- for a soldier with 2 medals of honor and his supposed history he would not be just a Lt. the are 2nd and 1st LT and after that captain and major and then Lt. Colonel. For his position as someone who trained soldiers or a "special team" during Vietnam per say (something like a special forces type of group) he would have a Rank MINIMUM of Major or Lt Colonel. CO's are not trusted with training those kind of soldiers unless Major or higher in general. Some would say Lt. Colonel too high for his age but promotions come quickly at times during war and especially if he is recognized as an elite soldier.

2. A commission officer for that time period would not be coming off like some sex crazed brash and uncultured ass. could they be cocky, YES. but not to the degree he was portrayed. as a former soldier myself and having known personally numerous soldiers from Vietnam including my own uncle who served as well during that time none of them have ever acted this way in any way, shape, or form. and because of this huge contrast in expectation it makes the MC unbelievable and unlikable to an absurd degree. as an experienced solider waking up from hibernation instinct is a huge role and in dealing with people he is unfamiliar with a person of his supposed merit and skill would instinctively read that the "blondie" is the one in charge and it would be foolish to come off like he does until he knows what's going on.

Please understand these critiques comes from the pov that it gives the reader the impression of either a lack of understanding of the character or researching enough info to make the character relatable or believable. Or possibly also a degree of the writers personal bias of how they think soldiers are to the point of insult kind of. He comes across as oafish and barbaric and very very stupid. a person of his character and personality would not be given a CO position.

So in short unless there is some kind of re-write of this MC personality and responses and such i'm not sure if i'm going to continue it. HAD GREAT potential but God the MC is so off base it just destroys it.

Sorry :/

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Honestly the renders are good but the mc seems like douchbag. Seems like the choices are both douchbags. One being less version of being a total dick and unlikable.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1699453948172.png
The girls already have a military nut in their squad, you get to go toe to toe with her this update.
Honestly the renders are good but the mc seems like douchbag. Seems like the choices are both douchbags. One being less version of being a total dick and unlikable.
MC and her both think they are the peak predator,
most skilled, most adept, most hardened warrior among their peers.
How was it going mano a mano with that bundle of barbed wires?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes