Mar 18, 2019
Pretty good start. Actually liked the dynamic between the characters and the world-building. Actually going to put it on my watchlist. Now the first real test begins: will it actually get a 0.2, with content and within less than 6 months?

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 0.1.0.
This game is only at the beginning but so far it's an excellent game.

Pros:
The girls are very beautiful:
-Elara is amazing
-Opal, Irina, Lydia are very beautiful
-Mei is ok to good, could be better
The girls have different and well defined personalities and their degree of affection to the MC varies a lot
-from Mei who falls for him from the beginning
-to Drana who hates him immediately
Also the dialog/banter between the girls is interesting, funny and lively and keeps the player engaged.
The story is interesting and provides a good backbone to this erotic game.
The MC has a lot of funny moments when he talks in a non "politically correct" way to the women.

Cons:
Unfortunately, the game punishes the player who chooses those replies for the MC by reducing the points/affection associated with
the corresponding girl.
Also it's not clear which dialog choices lead to more points with the girls, therefore I had to try each one and see their effect on the score.

Recommendations:
Maybe the game should not punish the player who chooses the funny/insulting dialogues for the MC, otherwise why put them there ?
It will be useful to have a mod which indicates the best choice with the girls, so that the player doesn't have to waste time trying each of them.

Conclusion:
It's definitely a 5 star game, it was hard for me to stop playing it when I had to.

Hardstadt

Mar 24, 2019
Seen a few references being posted here but for some reason Dual Parallel Trouble comes to mind.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
renders look good, story seems interesting
I am a bit apprehensive about the possible future tags and the not so clear answer the dev provided to an earlier question
I will just put my inquiry in a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in any case, will keep this in my watch list to see where it will lead

I wish you all the best and always great health

Last edited:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I didn't get ANY sex scene at all in my first playthrough. Must've done everything wrong. xD

Can anybody pls give a hint how to trigger it? I mean there must be at least one sex scene if the vaginal sex tag is there.

Last edited:

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
renders look good, story seems interesting
I am a bit apprehensive about the posssible future tags and the not so clear answer the dev provided to an earlier question
I will just put my inquiry in a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in any case, will keep thtis in my watch list to see where it will lead

I wish you all the best and always great health
this answers your question i think.
what a shame
1699297329610.png

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes