Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Really like the premise, really good and original(atleast uncommon) setting for AVN. Is the antipathy and sympathy similar corruption and love route kinda thing?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MC is a wolverine kind of aloof feral animal - reaks of testosterone, machismo and
does not dissapoint in brutal words and stark violent mannerisms.

This game tho makes MC more into the inquisitory Beast (X-men future past) / beast boy (titans),
as MC can be pushed by players to keep his mind open.

We have to understand that this is very close to the blockbuster summer movies about
man made cybernetics enabled iron titans fighting otherworldly humongous bioengineered beasts .

Those movies both feature established pilots taken down just as the protegonists start appearing,
while INterstellar quickly manufactures ”the best fighter pilot” straight into a savvy astronaut,
basically in the blink of one eye Matew Maconahy becomes Oppenheimer+Neil Armstrong+Einstein combined
into this outta this world astrophisics proficient knowledgeable geek the likes of MacGiver.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The setting of the jar head marine that is still needed badly enough to still draft,
is the literal plot device of Wolverine movies(Logan and Victor kept locked up until duty calls),
Terminator movies (Arnold decripid model still refurbished to fight 1000 or 3000 models),
Westworld (one of the two AI coders killed the other one because of the dangerous scripts he was putting
into the minds of their robots but still revived his brilliant yet deadly mind into a robot
- which determined the downfall of everyone of Earth
).
Not to mention a very well received game around here - Long Road Home:
MC is a knucklehead thrown in the brig for going against orders, yet even if his superiors and his jailers lost the key,
is still getting released by presidential decree and the cronies just to shit on the other presidencies before and after them.
Also, female+obnoxious+shitheads are seen as the protagonists of Ms. Marvel,Ahsoka or Lioness series,
where female total binheads shit on authority, are always obnoxious soldiers lacking all team building skills
neeeded to operate in any organized millitary unit, but are still preferred as protagonists and plot armored to boot.

Last edited:

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
I play with the English language. The dialogues are coming in English, but the choices are coming in Italian. Can anyone tell why that is happening?

Screenshot_41.jpg

Screenshot_22.jpg

Mad_Andy

Jul 22, 2022
SO far so good. Renders are nice. Story has a good premise. Now lets see how it develops. As long as we don't find out COMMANDER Elena or really ANY of the other hot babes actually has a dick, and the MC meets and subsequently falls in love with his long lost great great grand daughter who also happens to have daddy issues, I'm good...lol

Reactions: 826118721

Mad_Andy

Jul 22, 2022
MC is a wolverine kind of aloof feral animal - reaks of testosterone, machismo and
does not dissapoint in brutal words and stark violent mannerisms.

This game tho makes MC more into the inquisitory Beast (X-men future past) / beast boy (titans),
as MC can be pushed by players to keep his mind open.

We have to understand that this is very close to the blockbuster summer movies about
man made cybernetics enabled iron titans fighting otherworldly humongous bioengineered beasts .

Those movies both feature established pilots taken down just as the protegonists start appearing,
while INterstellar quickly manufactures ”the best fighter pilot” straight into a savvy astronaut,
basically in the blink of one eye Matew Maconahy becomes Oppenheimer+Neil Armstrong+Einstein combined
into this outta this world astrophisics proficient knowledgeable geek the likes of MacGiver.

The setting of the jar head marine that is still needed badly enough to still draft,
is the literal plot device of Wolverine movies(Logan and Victor kept locked up until duty calls),
Terminator movies (Arnold decripid model still refurbished to fight 1000 or 3000 models),
Westworld (one of the two AI coders killed the other one because of the dangerous scripts he was putting
into the minds of their robots but still revived his brilliant yet deadly mind into a robot
- which determined the downfall of everyone of Earth
).
Not to mention a very well received game around here - Long Road Home:
MC is a knucklehead thrown in the brig for going against orders, yet even if his superiors and his jailers lost the key,
is still getting released by presidential decree and the cronies just to shit on the other presidencies before and after them.
Also, female+obnoxious+shitheads are seen as the protagonists of Ms. Marvel,Ahsoka or Lioness series,
where female total binheads shit on authority, are always obnoxious soldiers lacking all team building skills
neeeded to operate in any organized millitary unit, but are still preferred as protagonists and plot armored to boot.
And If those Robot vs. beast movies would have had a little good old-fashioned NC-17 content, they might have actually been worth watching...right?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Definately has potential, does have typos that need fixings. Do love the humor.

Hopefully hate fucking with be an option down the road.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
I usually never play AVNs here on the first release, but this game seems to have an interesting setting/premise that I have never seen here and the reviews seem promising as well.

How much content is there in the game?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1698044062904.png
This shot up there is a tribute to those who have finished the first version of this game
We got quite a hefty meaty chunk of content in this first iteration.
In this version the game goes up to chapter 1, with more or less 800 images, 35videos and 18k words.
Impressions are a mixed bag:

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
You know, we only see the past from his perspective ... what really happened is that the scientists and top brass hated the shit out of the MC because he was such a dick and couldn't just kill him off, so they persuaded him to get into a capsule due to a previously unknown 'fatal illness' and that made him some else's problem way way in the future.

I have it on good authority that the parties after he went into the capsule lasted for days.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1698076589428.png
It literally reads you have come to the finish line. You can click the ”Main Menu” button and Quit!
Hello, how can you get around this?
Push mouse left to enter options and quit ... or get back to main menu ...
or roll back to have the awesomest sex scene in this entire game play out slow and in great detail.
1698076609601.png
You know, we only see the past from his perspective ... what really happened
1698076664468.png
You nailed it ... straigth outta the game itself.
1698076694319.png

Last edited:

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
For once we don't have a simp who follow blindly girl because she show him her nail, we see some people here complain, even if i would have preferred a more "professional" soldier choice (but with the same angryness when insulted) but i will keep an eye on it and support it if the guy continue like this.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
It was a pretty laughable experience. Mostly cuz a lot of times I'd say the same thing MC did to piss off these bitches from the future ;) and he's not another simp who will do anything for the promise of sniffing some pussy. The games here are filled with these idiots and I'm sick of them already. Is MC an asshole? Ofc he is and that's why I can relate to him so easily because he should be. What do some ppl expect from a soldier from the past? To be a nice guy? Good joke. After years of service he doesn't even know how to talk to 'normal' women anymore. The only ones he knows are prostitutes. Besides even if he wasn't an asshole before, the military has turned him into one. It's one big brainwashing machine. A nice guy won't survive there for long... At least that's how it used to be before 'LGBT Army' was created.:LOL:

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
It was a pretty laughable experience. Mostly cuz a lot of times I'd say the same thing MC did to piss off these bitches from the future ;) and he's not another simp who will do anything for the promise of sniffing some pussy. The games here are filled with these idiots and I'm sick of them already. Is MC an asshole? Ofc he is and that's why I can relate to him so easily because he should be. What do some ppl expect from a soldier from the past? To be a nice guy? Good joke. After years of service he doesn't even know how to talk to 'normal' women anymore. The only ones he knows are prostitutes. Besides even if he wasn't an asshole before, the military has turned him into one. It's one big brainwashing machine. A nice guy won't survive there for long... At least that's how it used to be before 'LGBT Army' was created.:LOL:
As a Navyman that went through Bootcamp in the 90's I couldn't agree more. After a 23 year career in the Navy I am honestly afraid for the future of the Military seeing the sort of recruits and newly Commissioned Officers that are available today.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes