JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, this was a fun little start for this game. Took me a bit though to realize there was good points and bad points for each woman, confused me why some of these in the Universal Mod was showing +1 on points, until I realized they were about the bad points. Still, very good start, and looking forward for more.

FerminDeUsted

Sep 11, 2023
Game is great! Love the renders and MC looks cool tho ( reminds me of Chris Hemsworth) I have a laugh playing this first chapter.
Seems like our choices matter, because it's change for better or worse the relationship with the girls and how they view you, which is definitely cool.
Obviously MC have a primitive personality and that's why he's so ordinary, reckon it will change as the story progress but i hope not that much, that's what makes him unique and funny.
Great job, congratulations!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The white text on top of some white backgrounds is unreadable.

Reactions: jdw6

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
All the Li's can be avoided, for future tags I have a bit of a hard time saying them first because as much as I have outlined a basic plot already I have not yet described (either on paper or in my head the detail of each individual scene )

so if there are particular desiderata I am willing to consider them :)
If I don't want any lesbian content, will that be optional as well or do I just have to avoid certain girls?

Reactions: El Tanque

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
Nice to see you here SpaceSamuraiGames, first of all congratulation your game is freakin awesome, i had a really good time playing it, i love your humor it make me laugh so much, i hope you will not change anything ^^
I also hope we will have sexy content on the antipathy path i would love to see some MCxElara sexy clash, i suppose we will but i wanted to ask anyway :p

janeiro_30

Aug 21, 2018
Haha, very cool game so far ;)
The choices could be polished or say if itll have any real effect on the history progression(nont like a cheat, just an explanation)

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
The fuck is a "soy drink"? Like the sauce? Sounds salty. :unsure: :sneaky:
UrbanDictionary Definition of Soy Boy (which is most likely what the comment was really implying)

"An effeminate male who’s feelings get hurt far to often, usually resulting in some kind of pitiful retort or changing of the subject"

Reactions: Dom_D

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Not a bad start. But the story has a major flaw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Renders are nice.
Dialogues are good (I like this 70/80's guy hit s overly pc society like a tsunami would hit the neatherlands vibe) and funny. Characters are well build and believable in their behavior.
Storywise it still is one of the better VNs here.

All in all I would rate this with 3,5/5 at the moment. Maybe I write a proper review after some updates. But anyways - I will follow this. Good work dev. :)

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I agree Old Man Al and sure although the Mech could be the major ground weapons which the story is following, sure thing spaceships are still needed to travel from planet to planet so I would believed better that after the great rate of connection with the Mech The commander has won the votes to train him from the rest of the military or the IDA (if I remember correct). The story seems to have future depends on the dev what path he will decide to follow.

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes