shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the only thing is missing here is a blackmail with the blondie,bcs why not....she need us....so we can do whatever we want ,is the only path im really think is plausable in this situation,the fendom is real ,and he doesnt like it but he accept it like a simp,so why not use the opportunity to do some fun things:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::cool::cool::cool:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
the only thing is missing here is a blackmail with the blondie,bcs why not....she need us....so we can do whatever we want ,is the only path im really think is plausable in this situation,the fendom is real ,and he doesnt like it but he accept it like a simp,so why not use the opportunity to do some fun things:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::cool::cool::cool:
Is the femdom optional/avoidable?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hm I suppose this update came out pretty quick so it is not that suprising it is small but still first relase was meaty compared to this update only 2 new scenes. Drana is into some hardcore stuff huh.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
animations..JPG

Perhaps I'm missing something, but where are those 17 animations? There's the fight sequence thing where the wannabe Klingon/Vulcan hybrid does her little kick warmups, and when Valentina or whatever her name is walks into the cafeteria...is that it? Or am I missing a scene somewhere?

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
View attachment 3066655

Perhaps I'm missing something, but where are those 17 animations? There's the fight sequence thing where the wannabe Klingon/Vulcan hybrid does her little kick warmups, and when Valentina or whatever her name is walks into the cafeteria...is that it? Or am I missing a scene somewhere?
Says " In this version, 17000 words, more than 500 new pictures and 17 animations have been added. " on their patreon so it can't be a count of all the animations in the game like I was starting to suspect.

Looked through the folders and only 5 animations were added in this version, 1 is that spar animation, 3 are tiny pointless animations like a girl winking or a girl turning her head slightly, and the last one is two girls standing there holding lightsabers that I'm not even sure where it appears in this version because it doesn't look canon. No idea where this dev got "17 animations" from but it's not true. Nowhere near that many animations have been added.

Last edited:

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 3066655

Looking in the video folder, checking the last 17 animations goes back to the start of the meeting where they vote about you staying. If that is true this also is how far back the 500 image count goes.
As this update is the first time I checked out this game I don't know where this update started from.
There are also 2 animations in the folder that are for the next update as this update only goes to chp 2.3 and the videos are for chapters 2.5 and 2.6.

Last edited:

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Graphically, I liked it. The idea is secondary, it has something in common with a lot of products, but today it’s difficult to come up with something original. I see the problem in the lack of zest, there is nothing that would be unique, original. If the project continues to be developed in this way, it will become high-quality, but at the same time, firstly, one of many, nothing special, and secondly, without spice and variety. The opinion, of course, is subjective, so it can not be taken into account. Good luck.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
I liked the story and atmosphere. I liked the girls and the non-sexual animations, door openings, jets flying in, these things put you in the story. but hated the dialogue (writing), amateur IMO.

I could come back on later updates.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes