FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 3070199
The girls already have a military nut in their squad, you get to go toe to toe with her this update.

MC and her both think they are the peak predator,
most skilled, most adept, most hardened warrior among their peers.
How was it going mano a mano with that bundle of barbed wires?
Doesn't matter if they think to be peak predators. The MC is still a douchbag. It's not just being cocky, it's his entire personality. You might like bad writing and that is what this is. I don't.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Doesn't matter if they think to be peak predators. The MC is still a douchbag. It's not just being cocky, it's his entire personality. You might like bad writing and that is what this is. I don't.
Well, I haven't played this yet, but if the game bothers you so much, I'm sure there are other games with the type of MCs that you like. So, go play those and just forget about this game.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Well, I haven't played this yet, but if the game bothers you so much, I'm sure there are other games with the type of MCs that you like. So, go play those and just forget about this game.
I know there are plenty of games that the main character isn't a douchbag or unlikable. Those games are well received.

Since this just release, I am judging it from what I played. The main character is unlikable. It's not even that it's trying to be funny. A minority of people might enjoy playing the douchbag but I guarantee that this would be shortlived if the developer continues to make the character the way they have been.

May 7, 2021
I know there are plenty of games that the main character isn't a douchbag or unlikable. Those games are well received.

Since this just release, I am judging it from what I played. The main character is unlikable. It's not even that it's trying to be funny. A minority of people might enjoy playing the douchbag but I guarantee that this would be shortlived if the developer continues to make the character the way they have been.
I'm still pretty early in this early version, but so far he seems less like a douchebag and more like a complete and utter dumbass. There is no way someone this mindsmashingly stupid could get to be a Lieutenant. I've dealt with some less-than-brilliant officers to be sure, but this guy is just fucking dumb.

Edit: Ok. After playing a bit further, he is both a complete dumbass and a raging douchebag.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Once I play, I'll get back to you on that. All I know is I'm personally tired of playing weak willed, virgin MCs.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
just played the latest version V. 0.1.13 and Damm that cliff-hanger at the end of the update almost broke my laptop lol

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is there a new update that hasn't found its way here yet?

LocandinaRelease0.1.13.png
Pc=
Mac=
This is the latest version

Last edited:
Reactions: risky0 and Lovv99

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
What is nice to see is that these females who are engaged in a war no less are not even one inch moved by all the bravado of MC, you would be wise to find out all MC manages to do this whole game is inch precisely close to null the
gauge for favorability of the females who would be pushed by his bravado so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This hgame starts with uter disdain from the girls towards the neanderthal MC,
that is shown in no lesser words or screens. They all have disdain towards MC.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I guess not :KEK:

If you dont degrade "females" at every chance you can and make sure they know you are their superior then you are a snowflake, I guess snowflake changed from "people getting offended over people shitting on stuff they like" :HideThePain:
Its not about degrading. I find the dialogue funny and reminds me of johnny bravo. That is why I like how the MC behaves. Its funny exaggerated romp. But soyboys in the thread have lost every ounce of humor and any humor that is slightly offensive and brazen is considered genocide. they are the kind of people who find amy Schumer peak comedy.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Of course, fucking your own mothers, sisters or other people's wives is normal. But being rude to women? "O tempora, o mores!" this is unacceptable! :FacePalm:
Dev, please don't listen to these soyboys. You do everything right, your game is like a breath of fresh air. I haven't laughed so much in a long time.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes