MccCoder

Sep 4, 2022
There is following error after that scene.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/cap_04/cap_04_sc_09.rpy", line 699, in script
    jump cap_04_sc_10
ScriptError: could not find label 'cap_04_sc_10'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump cap_04_sc_10
  File "----\MechAcademy-0.4.9.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "----\MechAcademy-0.4.9.1\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mech Academy 0.4.9.1
Fri Feb  9 01:00:09 2024

View attachment 3338192
yeah, i had that too :cry:

Reactions: onefingersalute

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Rant begin...

Written by someone who didn't have a clue about the 1970s. Guess what, there were female doctors. There were sexists, douchebags, gentlemen, ladies, feminists, hyppies, Democrats and Republicans; TV shows like Shaft, Sanford & Son, Six Million Dollar Man, The Jeffersons and Mod Squad and everyone was banging everyone else as well, but they weren't brain dead like this MC. Sure, they liked disco, bell bottoms, body hair and disaster movies with Charlton Heston and Roy Scheider in them, sci-fi and horror, but they weren't idiots. The military had men that were taught to kill the enemy and protect the innocent and weak.

I'd go back to your history teacher and slap them in the face.

I'm facepalming a paragraph into the first mech experience. A guy that decorated is not a moron, nor will he be insubordinate to authority.

Rant over.... as you were.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
With every new update, no saves work nor any auto-saves.. Sounds like its just me..

Playing on MAC.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

I apologise for the inconveniences in the latest version. I have fixed the problems and released the new version.
I hope it is to your liking!
Pc=

Mac=

from ViperGts151 third times the charm hey hopefully no new errors with this one.
p.s according to the dev the update is supposed to end after seeing the unknown character after the bar scene so don't expect any more content.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017

I apologise for the inconveniences in the latest version. I have fixed the problems and released the new version.
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
from ViperGts151 third times the charm hey hopefully no new errors with this one.
p.s according to the dev the update is supposed to end after seeing the unknown character after the bar scene so don't expect any more content.
Couldn't you just have made a patch with the fixes in it instead of this MEGA, because for some reason MEGA seems to just die out after about 800 to 900mg downloaded, at least on my computer?

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Couldn't you just have made a patch with the fixes in it instead of this MEGA, because for some reason MEGA seems to just die out after about 800 to 900mg downloaded, at least on my computer?
As I'm not the dev and know nothing about coding or making patches no. I just downloaded the devs links and created Mega links as since I have mega pro it's an easy storage option for me to host links . I will try to upload to a different host when I'm able to current eta is about 30 min

BDI

May 23, 2017
As I'm not the dev and know nothing about coding or making patches no. I just downloaded the devs links and created Mega links as since I have mega pro it's an easy storage option for me to host links . I will try to upload to a different host when I'm able to current eta is about 30 min
Thanks, that Mega died with a little over 500mg loaded.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Added other hosts to my original post

Pc=Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload
Mac=Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

Maevos

May 4, 2019
If you are able to change your IP (by using a VPN service for example) then you can refresh the page and click resume to continue the download.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump cap_04_sc_10

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump cap_04_sc_10
  File "C:\H_Games\MechAcademy-0.4.9.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\H_Games\MechAcademy-0.4.9.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mech Academy 0.4.9.1
Sat Feb 10 01:31:55 2024
Oh i think it is unneccesary and maybe it was fixed in 4.9.2
And this was the end of the content..

Last edited:

Asur1

Dec 5, 2022
If you are able to change your IP (by using a VPN service for example) then you can refresh the page and click resume to continue the download.
For the Mega download if it stops Just load the page you are on in your browser and it will come back with a "resume button" hit it and it will continue where it stopped.

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Rant begin...

Written by someone who didn't have a clue about the 1970s. Guess what, there were female doctors. There were sexists, douchebags, gentlemen, ladies, feminists, hyppies, Democrats and Republicans; TV shows like Shaft, Sanford & Son, Six Million Dollar Man, The Jeffersons and Mod Squad and everyone was banging everyone else as well, but they weren't brain dead like this MC. Sure, they liked disco, bell bottoms, body hair and disaster movies with Charlton Heston and Roy Scheider in them, sci-fi and horror, but they weren't idiots. The military had men that were taught to kill the enemy and protect the innocent and weak.

I'd go back to your history teacher and slap them in the face.

I'm facepalming a paragraph into the first mech experience. A guy that decorated is not a moron, nor will he be insubordinate to authority.

Rant over.... as you were.
Couldn't agree more. I like the game but some of the story is so cringe and I feel like the writing becomes strange mid-way through when the ESL nature of the writer becomes very apparent.
I also wish more of the random woman strutting animation time was put into the sex scenes but again overall I like the game.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Written by someone who didn't have a clue about the 1970s.
I like the game but some of the story is so cringe and I feel like the writing becomes strange mid-way through when the ESL nature of the writer becomes very apparent.
My first thought was that the writer learned what they know about the 1970's in America, along with what they know about the English language, from watching television and movies. But, if that's the case, it's actually kind of impressive.

• Haha
Reactions: Xythurr

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
will there be any NTR/sharing/swinging/ in this game now or in the near future?
the images look good, the story looks interesting and I'm curious as to whether or not I'll be able to play the game because of these tags

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes