Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I don't understand the situation with Mei, even though I reject her all the time, it gives the feeling of being with her, like in the conversation when you explain to her what happened in your room, she is jealous of the others, when I have nothing with her.
I hope that in the future there won't be more scenes that depend on other Lis, I was annoyed to miss the content with Drana because you have to give Mei a finger to get access, and I wouldn't touch her even with a stick. I find her one of the least attractive Li's both physically and personality-wise that I've seen.

Reactions: Harathorne

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Mei is the only Li that starts out with massive crush on MC, because she likes all stuff from the older days.
One look at the stat screen and she is massively inclined to go after MC like Maverick barging into the ladies room for his teacher.
I don't understand the situation with Mei, even though I reject her all the time, it gives the feeling of being with her, like in the conversation when you explain to her what happened in your room, she is jealous of the others, when I have nothing with her.
The whole debacle scene in the shower is her throwing herself at MC.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Mei is the only Li that starts out with massive crush on MC, because she likes all stuff from the older days.
One look at the stat screen and she is massively inclined to go after MC like Maverick barging into the ladies room for his teacher.

The whole debacle scene in the shower is her throwing herself at MC.
I understand how she is, but the MC acts the same towards her, nothing changes no matter how much you tell her no, until now it was bearable, but in this chapter it's excessive, the MC tells Mei no in the bedroom and in the next scene you can only reply that you haven't really had a chance yet. I don't like it when the decisions just make you skip the scene, but then everything stays the same.

Reactions: Harathorne

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
I played the game by choosing not to go to the bar and avoiding the sex scene with Sari, without finding the error you speak of. Could you tell me precisely at what point you came across the dialogues about sex with Sari, please?
Thank you very much for your help!
Hi, sure. I did not have sex with the commander either when we went to her room. It's the scene when you are back at the academy and in the training room where you approach the Commander to ask her why she has been avoiding you. She then goes off on a rant about how you went to the bar and had sex with Sari(she even comments about how Sari had 2 orgasms) and the MC didn't even touch her. There was another one but I can't remember where. I'll try to recreate it on my next play through.

Great story! Keep up the good work.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hi, sure. I did not have sex with the commander either when we went to her room. It's the scene when you are back at the academy and in the training room where you approach the Commander to ask her why she has been avoiding you. She then goes off on a rant about how you went to the bar and had sex with Sari(she even comments about how Sari had 2 orgasms) and the MC didn't even touch her. There was another one but I can't remember where. I'll try to recreate it on my next play through.

Great story! Keep up the good work.
we were talking about a different scene... it's when you are sorta arrested by the supreme commander (Sari), then all of it blows up in her face. In the evening you have the option to go the bar or stay in. If you go to the bar you'll run into her and have the option to hook up. But even if you don't do that, the game treats it like you did.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
we were talking about a different scene... it's when you are sorta arrested by the supreme commander (Sari), then all of it blows up in her face. In the evening you have the option to go the bar or stay in. If you go to the bar you'll run into her and have the option to hook up. But even if you don't do that, the game treats it like you did.
No, this is (exactly the scene) what I described. Although I said 'taken to HQ' instead of being arrested. I just didn't explicitly describe it as I thought my description would suffice. The first occurrence of the game misstating what the MC did was after returning to Section 2(the base) from IDA Headquarters and after a training session when the MC approaches the Commander to find out why she has been avoiding him.

And I agree with your analysis since I did not go to the bar AND stayed in the room. However, the Commander comes to the MC's room later with a bottle of cognag which they proceed to drink. Later the commander wants to go back to her room and have sex. The MC can either take advantage of the Commander or choose NOT to have sex with the Commander. I choose not to have sex with the commander due to her intoxication. This occurs at IDA HQ and not at the base.

Sep 3, 2020
I'll investigate the problems with Sari's dialogues and will provide a fix in the next update.
Thanks for the report!
well I'm not going to lie brother I'm really disappointed

despite the game's flaws I was really enjoying it

until I realized mei was forced on me

as a girlfriend/love interest

not only that but I'm also forced to watch her rub up against the girl I do like drana

I know it's weird but I don't like anybody touching my girl but me

I kind of wish the Romantic
relationship with Mei was avoidable:cry:

dumborphan

May 4, 2022
even the 4.9.2 bugfix is buggy as hell.

had to start all over from the beginning. whatevs, right just a lot of space bar skipping. get to the scene in the bar with saria and every single choice drops an error, and then again in the scene with elaria; error type: can only concentrate str(not "int") to str.

so decided to go with the 70's dude date rape a drunk chick is okay and creampie her route. later elera gets mad that i rejected her. huh? then we go a bit farther and get to the sex scene with lydia, and all choices are unselectable causing the game to be stuck.

i am at least enjoying the game, though i have to disregard the fact that the MC is a asinine and belligerent moron some times and a normal, intelligent, and competent professional others.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
get to the scene in the bar with saria and every single choice drops an error, and then again in the scene with elaria; error type: can only concentrate str(not "int") to str.
I reported that bug, I thought it was fixed
SpaceSamuraiGames , is it possible to write unit tests to find some potential errors?
never used renpy, just curious

Oct 9, 2023
No, this is (exactly the scene) what I described. Although I said 'taken to HQ' instead of being arrested. I just didn't explicitly describe it as I thought my description would suffice. The first occurrence of the game misstating what the MC did was after returning to Section 2(the base) from IDA Headquarters and after a training session when the MC approaches the Commander to find out why she has been avoiding him.

And I agree with your analysis since I did not go to the bar AND stayed in the room. However, the Commander comes to the MC's room later with a bottle of cognag which they proceed to drink. Later the commander wants to go back to her room and have sex. The MC can either take advantage of the Commander or choose NOT to have sex with the Commander. I choose not to have sex with the commander due to her intoxication. This occurs at IDA HQ and not at the base.
I checked and corrected the dialogues, everything should be right now. Thank you very much for your valuable report!

Reactions: sgenter

dunhill

May 3, 2017
so i finally give this game a chance and boy is it a gem among the piles of crappy games... i love it!! its like playing as Duke Nukem (yeah i choose to play as a guy from the 1970s and imo its the best version) i just love how the MC could walk into any room and be such a sexist, over confident, killing/smoke/fucking machine... oh and i love the chemistry between MC and Goldy (Elara/ commander) i was half expecting the MC to demand Goldy to go make him a sandwich every time they would get into an argument or the MC would try to milk her like a cow at her apartment (when she drank the wine) or maybe the MC slapping her ass in front of the IDA members and she start off on him...

the ONLY thing is that i really dislike Sari (Goldy rival) and choose to not sleep with her and embarrass her every chance BUT Goldy still says i slept with Sari, also my MC didn't sleep with drunk Goldy (my MC is that 1970s sexist chad but he doesn't do drunk women and he wants to see Goldy take it sober) but Goldy said that she can't get pregnant (maybe MC 1970s sperm can make her preggo??) we need a pregnant Goldy in the end game (in the kitchen in nothing but an apron making MC a sandwich)..

as for the MC smoking... well i've seen 100yr old war vets smoking cigars and still eating stakes (personally i wouldn't recomend smoking but MC has a point)

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone, this is version 4.9.1 of the game (Windows). I have this issue after the discotheque at the end of the version. For your information, I tried playing the game while avoiding any interaction with the different characters. Capture.PNG

Sieg55555

Feb 28, 2020
there's something I don't understand, if the Mc doesn't abuse Elara when she's drunk, she cries and blames the Mc for not fucking her and that she was nothing at all to him and that he has no feelings towards her, that she can't get pregnant and so on.
But the Mc abused her when she was drunk, she's going to blame us and also for me not holding her and all the rest of the discussion and stuff?

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Good game, it has its pros and cons, especially that some sex scenes are not animated and others are half animated, hence; There are also animations that in my opinion are unnecessary, it is preferable to remove them, this way you save space, it would be particularly better to reanimate all the sex scenes, that is, animate them completely and not half (my humble opinion) just go ahead with the game and greetings Dev

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
the garage once again proves to be the perfect place to be alone in peace
shame you cant convience her to let the other girl into the car
edit also annoying that selecting a different option has no change. You select play with them or let them chose and both turn out the same.

Last edited:

Karalhowski

May 31, 2023
Isnt the game going a bit "soft"? At the beginning the MC was Ana absolute madlad, pissing off all the girls, but now it seems is going a bit soft or this is a forced plot? I've been choosing all the "wrong" choices at the girls still want something with me like the commander who wanted to get fucked and i told her to fuck off

Aug 31, 2019
Isnt the game going a bit "soft"? At the beginning the MC was Ana absolute madlad, pissing off all the girls, but now it seems is going a bit soft or this is a forced plot? I've been choosing all the "wrong" choices at the girls still want something with me like the commander who wanted to get fucked and i told her to fuck off
First episode is initial shock for him, but now he don't have luxury of being rude due to the fact that they now dying together

Reactions: Wzighack
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes