sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Got an error and thought I'd pass it on:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/ENG/script/cap_04/cap_04_sc_11.rpy", line 1423, in script
Noxa "(...nor your 99.9% connection with the Earth's machinery.)"
TypeError: %c requires int or char

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/tl/ENG/script/cap_04/cap_04_sc_11.rpy", line 1423, in script
Noxa "(...nor your 99.9% connection with the Earth's machinery.)"
File "F:\AVN\MechAcademy-0.4.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\AVN\MechAcademy-0.4.12-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1362, in say
what = what % tag_quoting_dict
TypeError: %c requires int or char

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mech Academy 0.4.12
Thu Feb 29 15:27:13 2024

Reactions: Rufio

13orbedud

Jun 3, 2019
Game is pretty good. Renders look good, some of the dialogue is less than stellar but it isn't terrible.
I do want to mention I think the game has a memory leak or something along those lines. The game slows down over time to the point that clicking an option takes around a second to progress. I have the multi-mod installed so that could be a source of the issue but I just wanted to let it be known.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
WOW even save the spot at where you choose to fuck Elare, plus best spot to save at, do you creampie her or not creampie her, then move on to the last part of the game of 4.11, but nope thanks to auto saves and save spots never working in this game story, so I have to replay from the start again. Granted it a good story and good artwork but I wish that when you make a save spot to restart at when the new patch comes out, that it would work from that save spot.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i noticed most of the comments in this thread are... reasonable. pity i gotta funk that up.
i just started the game and have been harassed non-stop:alien::poop:(n), belittled, disrespected, and overall been treated like the Scum of the Earth, After Mind You, Saving the Day.:D I know it is to set the stage, but the total unrealistic (woke) attitudes from the 'More advance society' really , REALLY put me off. I was deep RPG into this role (being a former Battle-Tech Ace from the 90's) and I would have beat it the hell out of there after the Commander told him to stop smoking. (it's just make believe, calm calm)
I guess it really comes down to this: When you have lived it in real life, you don't want to live it in a game.
Stage dressing aside this looks like it could be real good. but for now, to me, it is looking like a Fuck-fest. literally and figuratively. I can do without the 'figuratively' but from what I've seen, the 'literally' part might require a clinic visit... if ya know what i mean. ;);)
..Now i remember ; Demolition Man, great movie, imagine if Sly had babes like these...

Last edited:

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I wrote this patch for myself :
Screenshot 2024-03-01 140000.png
- This turn name of characters into color in text appear, It worked good but with this game it gone error. 1st it language is russia then display text already translate into english by files in tl folder. So it work good but it also translate text in menu choices too, and because text in orginal file was different with text in translate file then menu choice was turn back to russian language (in menu captions)
- I don't good at code, actually I can made it because I learned from played other games, I am not learning code. So someone please guide me : how could make words in textbox into colored, just text on textbox, not appear at anyelse include menu choice captions, variable, class … etc...

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Elare going thermo all because we didn't fuck/fucked her... Like girl, I may be the biggest manwhore, fuck around with all the ladies as much as possible, even ones your at odds with, BUT I'm not gonna take advantage of your drunken state.

There is no winning here in this situation.
a typical situation with women

Sep 23, 2023
yo i know is just a game but how do noxa eat do they even eat ?
Did you ever hear the story of Grey aliens in real life? It says they supposedly feed through their skin. They like to use in their bodies the animal and other races fluids, like the human blood and sweat. It's disgusting, I know. What do you think about it? Maybe this is how the Noxa eats too. It is also said in Ufology that many other alien races get high when "bathing" in human fluids, it's like a drug to them. They even get horny when they do it.

Last edited:

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
You know, I was on the fence about this game, but seeing how people are starting to complain about how 'woke' it is, I think I'll give it a try! :ROFLMAO:
ay yo wait the game is woke how? the mc is a dude that if you want can can hate on female leaders and he fucks all of them how is the game woke?

Sep 3, 2020
ay yo wait the game is woke how? the mc is a dude that if you want can can hate on female leaders and he fucks all of them how is the game woke?
all I care about is that the game gave you previous choices to reject the girls

but in this update it implies that you never rejected any of them and you slept with all of them

regardless of your choices to reject them in the previous update

you're even in a romantic relationship with one of the girls even though you rejected her outright

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes