AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
all I care about is that the game gave you previous choices to reject the girls

but in this update it implies that you never rejected any of them and you slept with all of them

regardless of your choices to reject them in the previous update

you're even in a romantic relationship with one of the girls even though you rejected her outright
Thank you! I was coming here to complain about this, too.

Sep 3, 2020
Thank you! I was coming here to complain about this, too.
I know brother I'm still waiting on a reply from the developer
SpaceSamuraiGames

because right now when it comes to relationships the option to reject the girls is one big lie

and I believe you're in a romantic relationship with one of the girls you rejected in the previous chapter

the option to reject the girls doesn't matter so it's basically lying about a game mechanic

Earandir

Nov 10, 2022
Anyone got the same problem when with Lydia in bed (after the match with her father) you can´t choose "I want you.....", "Lie down and....." nor "Climb on top......". Neither option is clickable.....so I´m stuck at this point of the game.

Otherwise I have to refuse Lydias offer and say "NO" - just to continue with the plot.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello, everyone.
I have released a new build (0.4.12.1) in which I have fixed some bugs that had been reported to me. Thank you all!
Pc=
Mac=

Sep 3, 2020

Hello, everyone.
I have released a new build (0.4.12.1) in which I have fixed some bugs that had been reported to me. Thank you all!
Pc= Mega
Mac=Mega
sorry I keep asking about this but is any word from the developer about the force relationships or
because in my opinion, the fact that the options to reject the girls do not work is a big deal

it kind of feels like you're advertising a feature of the game that does not exist

I will try to keep from asking about it over and over but it's kind of strange that the developer has not addressed

this issue

Reactions: MAD6999

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
sorry I keep asking about this but is any word from the developer about the force relationships or
because in my opinion, the fact that the options to reject the girls do not work is a big deal

it kind of feels like you're advertising a feature of the game that does not exist

I will try to keep from asking about it over and over but it's kind of strange that the developer has not addressed

this issue
Not that I'm aware of no but as the dev has a profile on this forum and has viewed this thread I'm sure they have seen the comments about it though I'm not sure why they haven't addressed it
the only guess I have is its either on purpose or part of the plot but I'm just guessing here.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Not that I'm aware of no but as the dev has a profile on this forum and has viewed this thread I'm sure they have seen the comments about it though I'm not sure why they haven't addressed it
the only guess I have isiyts either on purpose or part of the plot but I'm just guessing here.
I see thank you brother

but that's still doesn't make any sense why give the player the option to reject the girls / turn them down

in the first place

for example, I turn down a character and tell her I'm not interested but in the next scene I have romantic feelings for her

and I apparently love her now for some reason

I believe you know what character I'm talking about is the Asian girl

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I see thank you brother

but that's still doesn't make any sense why give the player the option to reject the girls / turn them down

in the first place

for example, I turn down a character and tell her I'm not interested but in the next scene I have romantic feelings for her

Yeah I get your point though to be honest I'm not sure either what I said before was just a guess or I suppose it could be a coding bug where even though u reject a girl it reads like you are pursuing them instead i mean this game has had plenty of bugs like the one where even if you didn't sleep with elara when she was drunk the game still plays out like you did at least I assume that's a bug
the only people that will know for sure would be the dev and their team if they have one .

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I see thank you brother

in the first place

Vidal, my dearest bro!

You've finally been upgraded to the status of polygamy!
Sour grapes are sweet!

Once a polygamist, always a polygamist. It's irreversible.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mech Academy [v0.4.12.1] [Space Samurai Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the army, gamers. You cannot escape garrison - that means treason.
You have to engage with your team mates in good and in bad, in health and in sickness.
You are bound to be there for your girls, whatever jerk asshole you want to be.
if you didn't sleep with elara when she was drunk the game still plays out like you did
Elarea wanted a night to remember, but MC botched it so she will gaslight MC for whatever she feels him responsable for. Her first time with Ltn. Cave Man was somehting so fantastic in her mind she cannot but feel dissapointed in the hangover of the other day.

that's still doesn't make any sense why give the player the option to reject the girls / turn them down
The army is where bonds of brothers and sisters in arms are forged in sorow and in hurt for life. How dare you disrespect your sisters in this turmoil warring time? For Shame!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MechAcademy-0.4.12.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: robin312

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

0.4.15 (1).png
Dear supporters, new release is now available!!!
Changelog:
  • 5,500 words
  • 305 images
  • 6 animationsAfter Elara's outburst, mc is hosted by Drana, who confides to him her fears, seeking emotional support from him.Afterwards, mc finally has a chance to relax with Lydia, who opens up to him like never before.But the peace is short-lived: Elara has important developments to present to mc and two other pilots, revealing a discovery of hers concerning the capture of the female Noxa.
PC=
Mac=

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes