robin312

Jul 6, 2023
will there be any NTR/sharing/swinging/ in this game now or in the near future?
the images look good, the story looks interesting and I'm curious as to whether or not I'll be able to play the game because of these tags
tags said:
3dcg, Animated, Big Ass, Big tits, Dating, Exhibitionism, Humor, Male protagonist, MILF, Oral sex, Romance, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Interracial, Multiple endings, Voyeurism, School setting,
Planned:
Anal sex, Creampie, Group sex, Spanking,
In short: according to the tags list I think the possibility is low

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Can you change the MC's last name or does he even has one? If not then why put your last name behind the name when talking? If he doesn't have a last name, why not just remove your last name all together?

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Can you change the MC's last name or does he even has one? If not then why put your last name behind the name when talking? If he doesn't have a last name, why not just remove your last name all together?
You have an ability to change only the first name - the default is Peter.
Yes he has last name and you can't change it. His last name is Knight

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Is there some sort of punishment or benefits in the story if you choose to pick antipathy choices or the negative choices? It is really fun. Sympathy choice are boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Is there some sort of punishment or benefits in the story if you choose to pick antipathy choices or the negative choices? It is really fun. Sympathy choice are boring.
Yeah my first run has been a sympathy run and I literally grit my teeth at these haughty bigots from the future lol.
Antipathy run here I come!

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
This is for the Dev:

When Seria takes you and the Commander to IDA Headquarters, I decided to stay in the room and Not go to the Bar. However the novel and all subsequent dialogs still think you went and had sex in the bar with Seria. Might want to correct the dialogs in future updates/releases.

Great VN/Game! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Harathorne
Sep 3, 2020
Rant begin...

Written by someone who didn't have a clue about the 1970s. Guess what, there were female doctors. There were sexists, douchebags, gentlemen, ladies, feminists, hyppies, Democrats and Republicans; TV shows like Shaft, Sanford & Son, Six Million Dollar Man, The Jeffersons and Mod Squad and everyone was banging everyone else as well, but they weren't brain dead like this MC. Sure, they liked disco, bell bottoms, body hair and disaster movies with Charlton Heston and Roy Scheider in them, sci-fi and horror, but they weren't idiots. The military had men that were taught to kill the enemy and protect the innocent and weak.

I'd go back to your history teacher and slap them in the face.

I'm facepalming a paragraph into the first mech experience. A guy that decorated is not a moron, nor will he be insubordinate to authority.

Rant over.... as you were.
although I think the game has potential I agree with you brother

the first part of the game was hard to play because the mc is a unrealistic idiot

I think the developer kind of overdid it with the MC stupidity

you can have a main character be a lovable goofball

but you also have to show that he's smart and serious when he needs to be it's all about balance

and I think we need more variety in the choices

sometimes you don't want to be an ass

but sometimes you're not interested in being romantic /flirty

and sometimes the choices in the dialogue can be a little too extreme

if I may use something in the game as an example

yes I want to call them out for not trying to save

my friend and sacrificing her but telling her

that you wish she

die instead it is a bit too far so you're forced to

choose the option where you forgive them

Oct 9, 2023
just finished 4.5 copied saves to 4.9.2 and still get this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last scene in version 4.5 has been modified. Thus, to continue the story without incurring the aforementioned error it is necessary to play the latest version starting from a save prior to the scene with said error.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Since the game is still in development, remember to make different saves to avoid this kind of situations.

Oct 9, 2023
This is for the Dev:

When Seria takes you and the Commander to IDA Headquarters, I decided to stay in the room and Not go to the Bar. However the novel and all subsequent dialogs still think you went and had sex in the bar with Seria. Might want to correct the dialogs in future updates/releases.

I'll investigate the problems with Sari's dialogues and will provide a fix in the next update.
Thanks for the report!

Oct 9, 2023
This is for the Dev:

I played the game by choosing not to go to the bar and avoiding the sex scene with Sari, without finding the error you speak of. Could you tell me precisely at what point you came across the dialogues about sex with Sari, please?
Thank you very much for your help!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I played the game by choosing not to go to the bar and avoiding the sex scene with Sari, without finding the error you speak of. Could you tell me precisely at what point you came across the dialogues about sex with Sari, please?
Thank you very much for your help!
I had the same error, didn't go to the bar but in subsequent conversations everyone still considers that MC had sex with Sari. I'd need to start a new game to pinpoint the actual conversations but they were there.

Reactions: Harathorne
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes