VN Ren'Py Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10 + S1 Ch. 7 Rework] [Luriel]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
Unavoidable gay & rape ?? I am out of here
Hard to avoid 95% of the content of the game :ROFLMAO:
(although, to be fair, the images of the first post do not reflect the reality... 3 out of 8 show m/f sex, when actually there are just two or three quick scenes in the very first chapter, the rest being 100% gay)

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

RodRyder

Dec 22, 2019
Nah. Not here to see others "tools"
And yet here you are, whining about it in a topic for a game that clearly states that you will indeed see others' "tools". Huh...

It's pretty good then that there's an absolute shitload of other games available that cater to your anti-gay or anti-male interests, isn't it. You could be happily fapping to them instead of crying about the male/male content you hate to see so much in this game. But I guess there always has to be that one bigot in every single topic on this forum to moan about the inclusion of gay content in games here...

perles75

May 16, 2020
And yet here you are, whining about it in a topic for a game that clearly states that you will indeed see others' "tools". Huh...

It's pretty good then that there's an absolute shitload of other games available that cater to your anti-gay or anti-male interests, isn't it. You could be happily fapping to them instead of crying about the male/male content you hate to see so much in this game. But I guess there always has to be that one bigot in every single topic on this forum to moan about the inclusion of gay content in games here...
The guy clearly doesn't have the experience that many people looking for gay content have when they try a game with the gay tag only to discover that 1) it's 5% of the content, or 2) it's actually trap/feminisation, or 3) it's a quick non-interactive scene or "gay avoidable", or 4) it's denigrating material, or all of the above.
And yet we don't really complain (that much). So, welcome to our world! I'm sure you're strong enough to withstand this affront and disappointment in silence.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
For Real! Everytime a thread pops up with the 'gay' tag and it's not FLAGRANTLY gay, I have to either look for or post "how much gay is in this?".

My favorite ones are the games where I have to get through 3/4 of the game looking at pussies just to get a one-off scene of a guy sucking me off for 30 seconds.
An incredible feminine guy, dressed as a woman, his dick is tiny or not visible.

RodRyder

Dec 22, 2019

Gandalphus

Feb 12, 2020
Are there any versions with less size , the first Season , 10chapters , is 4Gb and the second season, chapter1-4, is over 2 Gb ...last time I played this game was only 700 Mb .
Can someone point me to a compressed version or something . You have my thanks.

Sorce79

Jul 21, 2019
I can't find the scenes with Ben and Jeff. Anyone can help? :)
Thanx a lot!

(Btw. Is there any walkthrough for all 10 chapters???)

Screenshot_65.jpg

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes