VN Ren'Py Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10 + S1 Ch. 7 Rework] [Luriel]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 14, 2019
I can deal with gay as long as the player is top, is this bottom shit or top stuff?
Haven't played the second part. For most of the scenes you choose who tops, but there are a few where you always bottom.

I think from what I recall, just avoid sexy times with any big man and you will avoid bottoming because big men never bottom for small men apparently

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone played the rework version of the first season the rework version is from chapters 1-5 only the rest is still in progress

sockkk

Nov 15, 2021
Just played Season 2 Chapters 1-5.

Lots of image not found errors that I had to ignore, and the scene unlocking for Bernard & Allard (Top) is buggy because it never gets unlocked no matter how many times I select Bennett to be the bottom:
Screenshot 2022-01-27 201221.png

Other than that, the sexy art & good character design makes it super fappable despite the passable grammar.

Reactions: Sorce79

lebr102

Feb 5, 2021
Can you fix the Season 1 link for the Windows please ? besides mega, every single one is broken

Last edited:

nomaiD

Jan 9, 2022
Anyone that bought the 12 or 20 dollar sets fron the itch.io page can tell me wether they are worth it or not? I have been trying the free version of the game, and I'm thinking about throwing 5$ at it for the sake of it, but I don't know if it's worth spending the extra 7 to 15$ for the extra stuff

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
Season 1 is simply wonderful and ingeniously designed.

Unfortunately, I'm very conflicted about Season 2. First of all, the story and the pictures are once again top class. However, I am very disappointed in many respects. Even for someone who is not a native speaker of English, the grammatical errors are very obvious. In addition, some images are missing and error messages appear. Also, the path in Nemerion ends after Chapter 4 and Chapter 5 must be started individually. It is also sometimes not possible to get the views in the gallery, although you have played through it several times.
All in all, as always, the game has a lot of potential and I think an update can certainly fix the bugs. I am therefore already looking forward to the next chapters and the revision of the previous Seson 2.

zyxcii

Sep 21, 2020
Can someone maybe update the links for season 1 please? Mega is the only one available and it's very buggy for me :(

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes