VN Ren'Py Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10 + S1 Ch. 7 Rework] [Luriel]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
there's a walkthrough page directly in the game
Where is it ? Because I have a bug (An exception has occured) when i see the third scene wih Borkkar, don't know what I have missed. I' play the first seaon with the 10 chapter (no the rework)

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Where is it ? Because I have a bug (An exception has occured) when i see the third scene wih Borkkar, don't know what I have missed.
it's this button on the bottom right - you get to a menu where you can select the chapter you're interested in. I believe it's there also for the 1st season (I don't remember).
1671714512453.png

About the occurred exceptions, unfortunately it's an issue, methinks, of the not stellar coding skills of the dev -old saves really work smoothly. When there is a new chapter update I always start a new game (selecting the new chapter), it asks the meaningful choices at the beginning anyway.

Reactions: MooningMonsoon

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MedievalTimes-S2CH8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

MedievalTimes-S1

Mar 1, 2019
I can deal with gay as long as the player is top, is this bottom shit or top stuff?
The protagonist is a Bi-verse, most scenes you can choose, others just happen, but I wouldn't stop playing just for that, the game has great scenes.
Tip: Activate the Skip button for everything and Ctrl-click on scenes you don't want to read.

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Chapter 2

Original size: 11GB
Compressed size Q70: 1.71GB
Compressed size Q90: 3.48GB

PC Q70 = /
PC Q90 = /

Version: S2 Ch.8

Last edited:

CherryFry

Aug 29, 2022
thats not the new code, just tried it.

Also i expected a bit more content for how long the update took tbh. This was rather short. Still hoping for more Usher content.

Last edited:

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
thats not the new code, just tried it.

Also i expected a bit more content for how long the update took tbh. This was rather short. Still hoping for more Usher content.
Same but unfortunately im pretty sure the Usher content has been cut along with the centaur cuz patreon hates dad and son stuff or something along those lines.

Reactions: askqer

perles75

May 16, 2020
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Chapter 2

Original size: 11GB
Compressed size Q70: 1.71GB
Compressed size Q90: 3.48GB

PC Q70 = / Pixeldrain
PC Q90 = / Pixeldrain

Chapter 2 is gonna take a little whiler longer since it contains over 100 Video Files
Uploaded on GoFile, Pixeldrain later

Version: S2 Ch.8
thank you so much because 11GB is ridiculous!

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
I use the PC version, i download the game from the itchio site and then BIG SURPRISE, the save of the season 1 are in the season 2, somebody can tell me how to solve the problem without erase the save of the season 1 because i like to see the sex scene with the dialogues.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Based on the tags and preview pictures I was expecting at least a more balance hetero and gay scenes, but from what I could tell towards a good portion of season one the ratio was like 90+% towards gay. That disclaimer in the OP about unavoidable gay scenes I think it should be a lot more clearer by saying this is basically a gay game.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes