Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Here's my Walkthrough & Cheat Mod for Meet the New Neighbors v0.5

Tried to be as neutral as possible but sometimes leans away from netorare.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download- Workupload-
Please update your mod (y) :love:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Tell us you never even looked at the Opening post, let alone play this game, without actually admitting to it...
1725720579030.png
It makes me very sad not to see scenes with the mother
Wait, it gets worse!

How about you bring your eyes along before you complain!

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'kitchenscene_4_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "mainloop.rpyc", line 30, in script call
File "F:\New folder\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "F:\New folder\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Meet the New Neighbors! 0.6
Sat Sep 7 21:05:22 2024

Got this error while returning after receiving a bj from sally in a forest/park.
1725723418433.png
1725723418433.png

BDI

May 23, 2017

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\New folder\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "F:\New folder\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Meet the New Neighbors! 0.6
Sat Sep 7 21:05:22 2024

Got this error while returning after receiving a bj from sally in a forest/park.
View attachment 4009928
View attachment 4009928
Try it without the mod.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The mod is not updated and it ends right there. You can use the mod, but when you get to the forrest, make a save, remove the mod or just erase the game and extract it again to go forward.

What he said:
Try it without the mod
WT update?
Sorry if it was posted before, but I just started the game today, and at the end of the scene with MC and Sally outside
For Sally scenes, dev posted a fix for some missing images, so be sure to grab that too:
Here is the missing images. Just copy to your Meet the New Neighbors\game\images directory and extra them there.

Reactions: luvsabunch86

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Interesting update. It's a shame that you can't defend both the mother and the sister of Rick's MC and his mother at the same time. For those who don't want to Netorare against the MC like me, decisions, mmm, knowing that the MC's mother had an affair with Rick's mother and taking advantage of this is very interesting.

Reactions: luvsabunch86

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The dev of this game really listens to feedback, love all the improvements, I don't have any more criticism, everything looks great.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
It all depends on the game, there are some horrendous and stupid ntr games that make no sense, but lately I think its the harem games that just don't make any sense or girls fall for MC for no reason. Sadly antagonists are almost always badly written no matter the genre.
I think this is because if you make your antagonist too relatable and realistic, people tend to start viewing them as the protagonist (Magneto is always my go-to for this phenomenon. I read X-Men comics as a kid, and always thought "Wait, Professor X! MAGNETO IS RIGHT!!!!!" lol).

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Great Game! And Great Update!
It's cruel how people is judging, i get the impression that they not even bother played the game
The only unavoidable stuff in the game is the Gf well they were not even Dating just Mc's Dream girl and you can still choose to not see it, so it is (skipeable), really don't care about her since she's not a main li and there will be no sex of the Mom with Rick if you don't want to, same with Sally
And i really like how Mc is Going for the payback

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Since I hate NTR, I wish to know if the OP is correct. Can we actively avoid NTR and claim all the women for ourselves or the NTR is forced on us regardless of the path?
It is not that simple. For me the meaning of NTR is you have a love interest that is YOURS and she cheats on you, specifically THAT never happens in this game. If your definition of NTR is - characters have sex lives beside MC then, yes ''NTR'' is unavoidable in some instances.

This game is actually realistically layered. Mother has sex with Father no matter what, because they are a married couple, it just makes sense. Mother wants to have sex with Rick because father doesn't satisfy her well in bed, you can prevent her from having sex with Rick and other people and blackmail / seduce her yourself, but she still won't stop having sex with her husband, your father.

Sister wants to bang Rick too, you can prevent that and get together with her, at which point she tells Rick to fuck off when he flirts with her because she is no longer interested in Rick and wants MC.

There is a girl who is not interested in MC and wants to bang Rick, you can't get with her but you can prevent her from having sex with Rick, but she is not your girlfriend or anything, she makes it clear she is not attracted to MC.

You can have a couple of one time things with Sisters friend and Rick's mother.

If you think about it logically the only one who COULD NTR you is the sister and only after you get together with her, since it is the most ''serious'' path, a bit more than just lust all kissy and stuff, and if you are with her she won't cheat on you.

Reactions: Spice o Juice

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
It is not that simple. For me the meaning of NTR is you have a love interest that is YOURS and she cheats on you, specifically THAT never happens in this game. If your definition of NTR is - characters have sex lives beside MC then, yes ''NTR'' is unavoidable in some instances.

This game is actually realistically layered. Mother has sex with Father no matter what, because they are a married couple, it just makes sense. Mother wants to have sex with Rick because father doesn't satisfy her well in bed, you can prevent her from having sex with Rick and other people and blackmail / seduce her yourself, but she still won't stop having sex with her husband, your father.

Sister wants to bang Rick too, you can prevent that and get together with her, at which point she tells Rick to fuck off when he flirts with her because she is no longer interested in Rick and wants MC.

There is a girl who is not interested in MC and wants to bang Rick, you can't get with her but you can prevent her from having sex with Rick, but she is not your girlfriend or anything, she makes it clear she is not attracted to MC.

You can have a couple of one time things with Sisters friend and Rick's mother.

If you think about it logically the only one who COULD NTR you is the sister and only after you get together with her, since it is the most ''serious'' path, a bit more than just lust all kissy and stuff, and if you are with her she won't cheat on you.
Glad that you had take your time to explain it to them, some just don't bother played and follow others replys who's not even fully the truth
Anyways even if someone can't stand Rick's ego and flirtation, His mom is in the game:sneaky: so Payback Time Baby!:devilish:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Glad that you had take your time to explain it to them, some just don't bother played and follow others replys who's not even fully the truth
Anyways even if someone can't stand Rick's ego and flirtation, His mom is in the game:sneaky: so Payback Time Baby!:devilish:
I personally really love games where characters engage in sex besides MC, but it always carries an NTR tag, even though I don't always consider it as such. I personally like to a) Have a nice cool love story. 2) Watch hot models bang. I don't want to bang all the women myself because I want a nice monogamous romance, and for me it is the best of both worlds, where I can have MC stay with one girl who is loyal and not whore around, while at the same time watching other hot girls sex scenes with males who are not MC. And I don't see it as NTR because I make active choices to avoid sexual content with the other girls, so they are not NTR'ing my MC since he by the plot doesn't want them, they are just having active sexual lives.

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes