lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I personally really love games where characters engage in sex besides MC, but it always carries an NTR tag, even though I don't always consider it as such. I personally like to a) Have a nice cool love story. 2) Watch hot models bang. I don't want to bang all the women myself because I want a nice monogamous romance, and for me it is the best of both worlds, where I can have MC stay with one girl who is loyal and not whore around, while at the same time watching other hot girls sex scenes with males who are not MC. And I don't see it as NTR because I make active choices to avoid sexual content with the other girls, so they are not NTR'ing my MC since he by the plot doesn't want them, they are just having active sexual lives.
Depends if it is a random girl i can just shut her down when she try to interact with me, i remember a game that was literally over just because of the mc father banging some random harlot the mc just meet in a flashback (this is too much) and there is games like this one where i dont think i can play

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
good game. NTR path is kinda mid and filled with tired clinches.

But the blackmail MC path is great. It could have been a bit slower to build up and fleshed out but not bad. Anyone know of a good similar game ? need more suggestion!

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Interesting update. It's a shame that you can't defend both the mother and the sister of Rick's MC and his mother at the same time. For those who don't want to Netorare against the MC like me, decisions, mmm, knowing that the MC's mother had an affair with Rick's mother and taking advantage of this is very interesting.
Well, according to many people out there lesbian sex between two LI's isnt considered NTR even if the MC isnt present.

Last edited:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
good game. NTR path is kinda mid and filled with tired clinches.

But the blackmail MC path is great. It could have been a bit slower to build up and fleshed out but not bad. Anyone know of a good similar game ? need more suggestion!
TBH I am glad the blackmail route is what it is, I am getting tired of the slow slow slow burn routes with the moms in the games these days anyways. The MC usually starts banging the sisters first before the moms and they are delayed to almost the middle to late of the story. This game we actually got to bang the mom first instead of the sister first.

Reactions: Spice o Juice

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Well, according to many people out there lesbian sex between two LI's isnt considered NTR even if the MC isnt present.
Hahaha believe it or not, if it's NTR even if she's lesbian or bisexual she wants to be with our protagonist's mother at all costs like Rick wanted to do at the time, it is not known if Rick's mother is or will be a romantic interest of the MC, it all depends on the developer and what he has planned with this new character with the MC or if there will be a Harem, our MC's aunt has not been seen again XD and she's not bad at all.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That's your opinion. I don't think so, a game can perfectly have different routes (netorare, netorase, vanilla, and even variants of them) without any problem. But if you include unavoidable sex scenes between a girl that the MC likes and other guys, you're ruining one of those routes, even if those scenes aren't specifically netorare/netorase.

It isn't netorare, but I don't see why that should make me like it. In fact, all it does is convince me not to play.
It's been a while since I've played but I took it as him having a one-sided crush where she just saw him as a friend. You can just be friends and still go out together. With that said, hardcore anti-NTR people should probably pass on this game.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
there is a trigger which indicates that i could have blackmailed jeannine earlier 1725905258000.png

Can anybody tell me on what route? and when there was a possibility to blackmail her - i can't remember

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Hahaha believe it or not, if it's NTR even if she's lesbian or bisexual she wants to be with our protagonist's mother at all costs like Rick wanted to do at the time, it is not known if Rick's mother is or will be a romantic interest of the MC, it all depends on the developer and what he has planned with this new character with the MC or if there will be a Harem, our MC's aunt has not been seen again XD and she's not bad at all.
There is already a scene with Rick's mom that you can finger her and when you look in the stats screen it says that you are sexually active with her, so going by that I am pretty sure she will be a Romantic Interest for the MC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhay
3.00 star(s) 12 Votes