indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yeah the story has a lot of holes in it. But in my defense. I'm just writing as I go and I'm really just doing this game to learn Daz3d and Python/Renpy. So don't be to hard on me about the crappy dialog, pace, renders and everything else about it. Only been learning this programs for the past few months. So if it's not your cup of tea. Move along.
well your game would be much more interesting to a big range of ppl, if you have made damn NTR avoidable...i love incest and harem game and this seemed interesting , but i want have nothing to do about that cuck shit...what a waste. think about for your next game, maybe

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty much. The game description on the first page is not supported in the actual game play.

The game professes a bold strategy for the game play:
Johnny has a choice either to man up and claim all the women for himself
or watch as his NEW Pussyhound neighbor takes them one after another.

When you actually play the game, right from the beginning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you manage to survive the onslaught of hopeless feelings MC is swarmed with the whole game,
MC gets some action - while the bull gets all the other action by default because of the plot armor nonsense.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1725710421209.png
Well .. this game takes some getting used to ... like the hard knock bashing MC gets right in the feels in the beginning.
1725710452193.png
If you find any errors, please post it. Hope you enjoy this update.
As for this update, there were some curious mishaps:

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
My fault on that one (Erased them by mistake before compiling. I will upload the images in a while to fix that.) Sorry.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
well your game would be much more interesting to a big range of ppl, if you have made damn NTR avoidable...i love incest and harem game and this seemed interesting , but i want have nothing to do about that cuck shit...what a waste. think about for your next game, maybe
I agree that if it's your goal to attract as many people as possible you should make a harem or vanilla game, but lately I think people are liking those genres less because characters and/or story are bland af. For example I can't stand incest because its often a cheap plot device and it's just unnatural to me and I like the corruption stuff,so please no kink shaming. I think AlwaysFan game did it best, I think that was dev's first game and the game had like 40% corruption/ntr, but every choice was up to us.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
On the other hand, when the antagonist just shows up, blatantly harasses the girl and the MC, the game gaggs MC and offers no choices for us to act in any way, shape or form as human beings, at least towards the girl, if not towards the obvious vilain - how poor of a plott armored brain dead antagonist are you prepared to tolarate just so you can enjoy your ”corruption” tag, while MC being dumb or having girls given to him by plot just as easily - you then turn around and cry ”bad writing” ???
its often a cheap plot device and it's just unnatural to me and like the corruption stuff
In a story where the antagonist gets girls dropped on his head - why not the protagonist also? Why the prejudice?
Maybe make up your mind about good writing in both protagonist and antagonist camps as opposed to being picky and prejudiced only towards badly written protagonists, when put face to face with the horrendously written antagonists, the protagonists are almost always good characters, at least they certainly are better written than the other characters, in the given story.

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
On the other hand, when the antagonist just shows up, blatantly harasses the girl and the MC, the game gaggs MC and offers no choices for us to act in any way, shape or form as human beings, at least towards the girl, if not towards the obvious vilain - how poor of a plott armored brain dead antagonist are you prepared to tolarate just so you can enjoy your ”corruption” tag, while MC being dumb or having girls given to him by plot just as easily - you then turn around and cry ”bad writing” ???

Maybe make up your mind about good writing in both protagonist and antagonist camps as opposed to being picky and prejudiced only towards badly written protagonists, when put face to face with the horrendously written antagonists, the protagonists are almost always good characters, at least they certainly are better written than the other characters, in the given story.
It all depends on the game, there are some horrendous and stupid ntr games that make no sense, but lately I think its the harem games that just don't make any sense or girls fall for MC for no reason. Sadly antagonists are almost always badly written no matter the genre.

Reactions: KiGa

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sex addicts who look good and get girls dropped on them by the truckload are a well developped trope in film and television, Fassbender gets unexplained sex every waking moment - they do not even bother with swing clubs, hookers or anything, he just grabs girls and shags them - in a sex addict movie - that is a total fraud and it just portrays a ”diseas” as the best thing to befall a man since the dawn of everything. Plots of most action movies just shoot girls at the protagonist or the antagonist with a 50 calliber gun all throughout the movies - you do not see people walking out in disgust because of the total suspension of disbelief.

Oppenheimer had the protagonist shag everything that moves and the movie had girls throwing themselves at him all the time, this never relented all throughout the movie, yet it was a criticaly acclaimed box office success despite his harem of unmentioned women who would go attend the parties that were given by the wife he was shagging of one of his professors - the protagonist was never phased by being utterly garbage human being - he was just surprised everybody else found out about it in the end.

I think its the harem games that just don't make any
Armie Hammer, MAthew MAconehy - they admit with shameless glory to having the DMs full of naked girls and wahcky sexual kinky texts or sudenyl being every girls friend when they become movie stars - Matew was suddenly a ”pal” to every girl he meets after his film had been in theaters one weekend, where girls would just start talking and touching him like some old flame the very next monday, while Armie had girls offer and even perform BDSM sex with him out of the blue,after countless DMs with naked pictures and graphic sexting.

These are live human beings who live their lives full of girls literally throwing themselves at them constantly.

Last edited:

Locke_Ker

Jun 23, 2024
Hi.

Sorry if it was posted before, but I just started the game today, and at the end of the scene with MC and Sally outside, I get this :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'kitchenscene_4_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mainloop.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "C:\Jeux\_Adult games\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "mainloop.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "C:\Jeux\_Adult games\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'kitchenscene_4_1'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Meet the New Neighbors! 0.6
Sat Sep  7 09:04:35 2024

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Heh.
First of all, writing needs to be worked on. There is a bunch of literature on what are hooks, three-act-structure are etc etc.
Character, who's having inner conflict and second thoughts and is on the verge of cheating, doesn't think "That guy is bad, I have to stay away from him!" on one render and go off with "OMG but that dick!" on the second one. There should be inner struggle if cheating is involved, regardless if it's Vanilla or NTR type of story.

Second: Renders. Mate, there are pretty much a lot of good manuals on Daz3D and Lighting on YT these days. Rauko, WP Guru and a bunch of other lads' videos used to help me to get better at rendering. I'm no Oceanlab, but my renders gotten way better than they used to be at the beginning. (First and foremost, get rid of Headlamp on the Camera and use Lighting Setup by you instead. The difference will be seen immediately. Oh, and about hairlines appearing on characters forehead - click on the hair of your Model, then go to "Edit-Object-Geometry-Add Smoothing/Add Push Modifier(But I add both). Then find your hair in scene once again and put Mesh Offset to very low number - circa 0.010. That should get rid of black lines in most of the cases.
Oh, and in Filters try using Mitchell at 0.7-0.8 numbers instead of Gaussian 1.5.
Just my five cents, not trying to be a smart-ass)
Animations is something more advanced, but this vid should help:

And, of course, stuff like GIMP or Photoshop will help to make your Renders way more colourful. Since now it's mostly grey and sad-_-
Third: Lack Of Paths.
It's either jerk banging your family or you turning into that jerk. How about winning Momma in a good old Vanilla way? That path is the one lacking.

Summary so far: this is not perfect, very far from that. But: as a learning project/starting point - cool, keep going. Rome wasn't built in one day too. You're already better than a lot of peeps who start Patreon pages 7 days into studying the program.

Good luck with working on your craft and learning new skills.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 12 Votes