punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I will give you options.

1) You cheat on her. She cheats on you.
2) You cheat on her. She doesn't cheat on you.
3) You don't cheat on her. She doesn't cheat on you.
4) You don't cheat on her. She cheats on you.
Who does she cheat with?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im getting an error that says. "could not find label 'update 3' "

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'update3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/ChapterOne/update2.rpyc", line 1301, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Meeting her eng 1.3.1
Mon May 3 01:50:17 2021

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
im getting an error that says. "could not find label 'update 3' "

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/ChapterOne/update2.rpyc", line 1301, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Meeting her eng 1.3.1
Mon May 3 01:50:17 2021
Extract the rpa's using unren and edit the first line in 'update3.rpy' in game/scripts/ChapterOne directory, if you want to save bandwidth.

Original format:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit into:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
yup story update this time around. doesnt feel like this'll be a harem game but heres hoping for a estefania x daughter x MC ending at least.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I'm firmly in the no to ntr camp but why are people crying out about ntr when the dev already stated we will have the CHOICE to decide if she cheats on the mc since we get to control her decisions. We got the option to look at the daughter's friend boobs which was probably the 1st check for lesbian content. I assume we will have the same for any potential ntr content.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I'm firmly in the no to ntr camp but why are people crying out about ntr when the dev already stated we will have the CHOICE to decide if she cheats on the mc since we get to control her decisions. We got the option to look at the daughter's friend boobs which was probably the 1st check for lesbian content. I assume we will have the same for any potential ntr content.
Au contraire, I actually want to see how the NTR will play out as the dev has boldly stated that it will "touch Non-NTR players' hearts" and that "everyone will like it". I just hope it's not a full-fledged path. I don't want another Culture Shock. :LOL:

Dec 8, 2020
im glad its optional and thats all i need.

but im pretty sure the answer to your question is the mindset that. "devs working on NTR content when he could be working on *THIS* instead"

basically his attention will be divided.

anyways that's my guess.
Not only that but when a lot of games try that the whole game becomes do you want ntr (no) do you want ntr (no) do you want ntr now (no) how about now (no). If it a a one choice and you are not fighting it the whole time then fine but if you have to turn down every person left and right it will just get annoying.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Y'all, the dev is giving players the CHOICE whether or not they are cheated on, just select 'no.' Also, from his hints I'm pretty sure the person the daughter "cheats" with is her female roommate, which is totally fine with me :p
Radiant is also good and it will not have that kink (it has little content and the updates take time because of the work they put in)
The most overrated game on this whole forum by far. People need to stop promoting milkers like that who have lied repeatedly, and start supporting games like THIS one, where the dev actually updates consistently, is transparent, interacts with us nicely, and has a unique style.
Yeah, we have Proud Father but that cant be downloaded on this site, Midlife Crisis and Picture Perfect, three great games where the Dad isnt a cuckold, and to no surprise they are great success
TP The Class Next Door, Lewd Island, The Guardian, Buried Desires, and Desert Stalker have good non-NTR FD content too

Reactions: Verde5
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes