Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Come on its a main fetish and main tags like that are needed to draw in players.

It makes it easier to find games with "Main" fetish when its listed from the start and draws in a lot of new players.

Being a virgin is one of my kinks but its not the top of the fetish chain.
If no blood is shown then it drops down even more.

Protagonist and Incest are just 2 of the main fetishes and will be listed in the tags when the game gets listed.
Dev has every right to keep some fetishes hidden which brings in more anticipation for the game.

Main Fetishes are Protagonist, Incest, Rape, NTR, Mind Control and more like this.
Right.. Whatever.. I'm just going to move on.. Virgin isn't something secret to be hidden, imo it's a rare fetish to have a real virgin.

Acting like virgin wouldn't draw in more players.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sethzudo

Oct 10, 2018
There is almost no content in it yet...
And I have to say it... to put it politely, the writing is NOT in a good place

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
And here I thought that "old" and "stupid" only applied to me...

Well, I was a bit curious and tested it myself on my PC. Perhaps someone else will also need this one day. But I can't really test it - my PC can already handle the new Ren'Py version. So I made a distribution with the old Ren'Py version 7.3.5 of the game + compressed it (~82MB). Here the download link if you want to try it, too (attention, I'm not sure if old saves are still working with this version I've made).
wow thanks so much for this .. it works perfectly and all my saves work ... your awesome (y)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Want to like this post because of the radiant comments (and the multiple games in dev argument doesn't fly, shouldn't be doing that if you can't deliver regular on time updates, and no 7 months between is not regular or on time), but can't because of the first bit about the daughter and room-mate. Want the room-mate for the mc, and want the daughter for the mc, but don't want either of them with anyone else including each other.
Completely agree about those radiant milkers
I want to punch Marcos in the face,
I feel the same about this too :LOL:
I really like the look of her friend and room-mate, but nope not letting them play together.
I guess I just see lez action as still for me anyway. Good thing it's optional though
Hopefully we'll see more of the daughter soon!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's Malena, or the daughters friend right?
Not blonde enough to be the daughter.

I realise in hindsight (pun intended) it is the daughter. The hair threw me a bit, but the body is that of the daughter.

Last edited:

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
What was actually added this update? I started a new game as it had been so long since I'd played this but I remember Marcos checking out your daughters arse at the doorway from the last update, was this update just a couple of conversations or was more added to the earlier stages of the game?

Great game but it could really use a proofreader.

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
Says this update was bugfixes under the changelog on page 1
Cheers
1.3.2 was just a minor bugfix for 1.3.1 which corrected a spelling mistake in the script. 1.3.1 was the major update that came out a couple of days ago, which is the one I was was asking about.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
That's Malena, or the daughters friend right?
Not blonde enough to be the daughter.
Daughter's friend has red hair though. Daughter has lighter brown hair which probably changes based on lighting, so it could be her. Hoping it's her - building the story this update was understandable, but hoping for at least a bit of lewds for the daughter next update.

Reactions: Naxos
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes