BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Not only that but when a lot of games try that the whole game becomes do you want ntr (no) do you want ntr (no) do you want ntr now (no) how about now (no). If it a a one choice and you are not fighting it the whole time then fine but if you have to turn down every person left and right it will just get annoying.
Most games don't even offer a choice though. I think many of us hate that even more, being forced into pursuing LI's who are not of interest

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Y'all, the dev is giving players the CHOICE whether or not they are cheated on, just select 'no.' Also, from his hints I'm pretty sure the person the daughter "cheats" with is her female roommate, which is totally fine with me :p

The most overrated game on this whole forum by far. People need to stop promoting milkers like that who have lied repeatedly, and start supporting games like THIS one, where the dev actually updates consistently, is transparent, interacts with us nicely, and has a unique style.
But then again there's this...

Dont worry. I will present you a character that something will happen to him. Something that many people here will feel identified (I even think all of us). I will give you 3 option, I wont say more.
Idk about you, but I'm pretty sure I don't identify as a female. Totally agree with Radiant though, that dev doesn't deserve the support he's getting.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Idk about you, but I'm pretty sure I don't identify as a female. Totally agree with Radiant though, that dev doesn't deserve the support he's getting.
The thing with rojo is that his English isn't great, so it's kind of difficult to understand what he's trying to say sometimes. Not trying to insult you btw rojo! From that vague thing he said, and when he said "identified" I think he could also be implying that we've all fantasized about lez action or threesomes? Not sure though

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Verde5 and A.C.H.B.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You could try the following with such games:

- Download the last Renpy version that works for you (should be ).
- Unpack the game files and, if necessary, extract the rpa files with the latest version of Unren
- Now move the game into your \Documents\RenPy directory
(info: actualy only the files in the \games folder are needed, but it's maybe better for you to move the whole game into it)
- now start the Renpy 7.3.5 SDK, if all went well the game should now appear in the list of projects
- now start the game in the SDK

I havn't tested it myself since I already have the 7.4 SDK, but maybe that works for you
honestly i'm old and pretty stupid when it comes to doing shit like this .... only reason i know what i do .. is reading from that ren'py site :(

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Kind of like this one so far, despite some translation errors and a few syntax errors. One odd one was calling a punk rock concert a recital, when the Spanish word is so similar, concierto. I am presuming the dev is Spanish speaking primarily, as their nom de plume is the Spanish word meaning green and the names of the characters. Spelling was good for the most part. The characters are fun, the attempts at humor are OK, kind of hit or miss. Will keep an eye on this one. As long as there is no non-consensual content, probably will support it on Patreon.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Totally agree with Radiant though, that dev doesn't deserve the support he's getting.
The problem with Radiant is that both of the devs already had multiple solo games and one of them is also doing animations for another dev so it was a stupid idea to then make another game as a team but hey there are enough morons out there with too much money to throw at them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Or you should just add the tags on the OP.. Virginity isn't something story breaking to be "secret"..
This dev is doing it right, if a kink is not in the game yet then no tag gets added.
Once a kink is in the game then the tag gets added.
You have to remember that a lot of these games are in the alpha or very early beta stage and thing can change.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
Rules

1. You must specify at least 3 tags.
  2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
  3. The OP written tags/genre, should be properly formatted with uppercase letter for the first letter and separated by a comma.
  4. Tags included in the thread should also be included in the OP and vice-versa.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
honestly i'm old and pretty stupid when it comes to doing shit like this .... only reason i know what i do .. is reading from that ren'py site :(
And here I thought that "old" and "stupid" only applied to me...

Well, I was a bit curious and tested it myself on my PC. Perhaps someone else will also need this one day. But I can't really test it - my PC can already handle the new Ren'Py version. So I made a distribution with the old Ren'Py version 7.3.5 of the game + compressed it (~82MB). Here the if you want to try it, too (attention, I'm not sure if old saves are still working with this version I've made).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Y'all, the dev is giving players the CHOICE whether or not they are cheated on, just select 'no.' Also, from his hints I'm pretty sure the person the daughter "cheats" with is her female roommate, which is totally fine with me :p

The most overrated game on this whole forum by far. People need to stop promoting milkers like that who have lied repeatedly, and start supporting games like THIS one, where the dev actually updates consistently, is transparent, interacts with us nicely, and has a unique style.

TP The Class Next Door, Lewd Island, The Guardian, Buried Desires, and Desert Stalker have good non-NTR FD content too
Want to like this post because of the radiant comments (and the multiple games in dev argument doesn't fly, shouldn't be doing that if you can't deliver regular on time updates, and no 7 months between is not regular or on time), but can't because of the first bit about the daughter and room-mate. Want the room-mate for the mc, and want the daughter for the mc, but don't want either of them with anyone else including each other.

Haven't finished this update yet but so far, got the Estephania bug, which suits me fine because I don't mind skipping her and being loyal to the daughter; I want to punch Marcos in the face, checking out the daughter like that in front of them mc, I'd have laid in flat, he'd have turned back to the MC straight into my fist; and the dev really needs to work on his gender pronouns.

Also still stand by my previous comments in this game: Nothing on heaven and earth will persuade me to share / let the daughter choose to fuck someone else when the option comes. I really like the look of her friend and room-mate, but nope not letting them play together.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Uhmmm the fat nerd is (optionally)getting some huh.

Btw i don't identify with that weirdo lol.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Despite the average renders, the dialogue and characters are top notch.
They feel alive.
And about the NTR. Hope this will be optional.
But since it is quite obvious that Melina will be one of the options for a "friend", I would look at such scenes)

I really like the game. Looking forward to new updates.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This is pretty good, and I very much like that I can shoot down all the side girls. For the number of releases it's had it has a decent amount of content too, nothing with the daughter but that more than fits the timeline of the story so far. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Au contraire, I actually want to see how the NTR will play out as the dev has boldly stated that it will "touch Non-NTR players' hearts" and that "everyone will like it". I just hope it's not a full-fledged path. I don't want another Culture Shock. :LOL:
Ahh, Culture Shock, the game where the "Alpha" path has the least content and the less work put on it. Might as well just made it full En Tee Argh. Either way, this game doesn't seem to be following in those footsteps. Nothing could really.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
This dev is doing it right, if a kink is not in the game yet then no tag gets added.
Once a kink is in the game then the tag gets added.
You have to remember that a lot of these games are in the alpha or very early beta stage and thing can change.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
Rules

1. You must specify at least 3 tags.
  2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
  3. The OP written tags/genre, should be properly formatted with uppercase letter for the first letter and separated by a comma.
  4. Tags included in the thread should also be included in the OP and vice-versa.
The girl is in the game.. IF she's a virgin it gets the tag.. It doesn't always mean she lost it already..

But whatever will just continue the game when I get to it assuming she's not a virgin.

PLANNED tags can go in genre spoilers pretty easy to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The girl is in the game.. IF she's a virgin it gets the tag.. It doesn't always mean she lost it already..

But whatever will just continue the game when I get to it assuming she's not a virgin.

PLANNED tags can go in genre spoilers pretty easy to do.
We have no idea if she is a virgin or not and until its says so in the game the tag stays off.
To many games have tags that the content is not in the game and people/players get really pissed off when the content listed is not in the game.

Tags are used for content in the game and not for planned content that comes later so it is easy for players to find the kinks in the latest updates and games.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
We have no idea if she is a virgin or not and until its says so in the game the tag stays off.
To many games have tags that the content is not in the game and people/players get really pissed off when the content listed is not in the game.

Tags are used for content in the game and not for planned content that comes later so it is easy for players to find the kinks in the latest updates and games.
Right.. I said Genre spoiler.. Which is where the planned NTR can go with... You know "Planned: NTR, Virgin, Lesbian"..
1620070764521.png

But since we just want to keep dodging I'll just move on.

Btw.. Game has incest tag.. Yet there hasn't been any incest yet.. Should we remove that?

Edit: Should be noted that I haven't asked for the virgin tag to be added till you brought it up, I was asking the dev a simple question of whether or not she is a virgin, which keeps getting dodged.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Right.. I said Genre spoiler.. Which is where the planned NTR can go with... You know "Planned: NTR, Virgin, Lesbian"..
View attachment 1177053

But since we just want to keep dodging I'll just move on.

Btw.. Game has incest tag.. Yet there hasn't been any incest yet.. Should we remove that?
Come on its a main fetish and main tags like that are needed to draw in players.

It makes it easier to find games with "Main" fetish when its listed from the start and draws in a lot of new players.

Being a virgin is one of my kinks but its not the top of the fetish chain.
If no blood is shown then it drops down even more.

Protagonist and Incest are just 2 of the main fetishes and will be listed in the tags when the game gets listed.
Dev has every right to keep some fetishes hidden which brings in more anticipation for the game.

Main Fetishes are Protagonist, Incest, Rape, NTR, Mind Control, Futa/Trans and more like this.
Fetishes such as what kind of Protagonist is a given but controversial fetishes as above if not listed can make players get really pissed off if the comes in a later update like Rape, Mind Control, Futa/Trans and NTR if not listed will piss off a lot of players when it comes out in a later update.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes