Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
is there any contact with the main female character with the main character?
Not sure what you mean by contact....
but the game is about the male mc, meeting his daughter the female mc for the first time in many years.... it's pretty much all about them building a relationship of some kind.

Right now, there is no sex between them but that will come later.

Reactions: shadowr19

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
reading the comments and the only thought that comes to mind is "what the hell is he planning to do to stop me from hating NTR?".

Just a tip, I'm fucking selfish when it comes to relationships. And yes, hypocrite too, nothing will make me let any son of a bitch or daughter of a bitch get close to my girls, he can be my clone, jesus christ or any other shit, NO, I DON'T SHARE. and I'm sure you won't change my opinion (even if you think it will be funny or emotional).
EDIT: that's clear if the DEV lets me choose

What DEV is proposing with this "like NTR" is almost like a gay cure ... hahaha, sometimes I think he is just making fun of us.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Hahaha, I'm laughing so hard right now. Dev's comment of "Everybody's going to like this NTR" reminds me of that cliche of the guy telling the virgin girl "It's just the tip, it's not going to hurt" and we all know how that ends hahahaha. Man unless it is netori i don't see that happening.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I don't think it's Netori, since DEV said that the daughter (female MC) will be able to betray the father (male MC).

I may be mistaken, but I think that her daughter is going to "help" Frederico (nerd, fat and virgin) to have a little "fun", and DEV thinks that the people who are here are a bunch of fat and virgin nerds , and so feel a little empathy for the boy and accept this NTR.

So I am sorry to inform you DEV, if this is your plan, you are so, so, so, so wrong.

And yes, if you give us this option to choose between having NTR or not, that's fine with me, but you need this statement that we like NTR, this tag is something very difficult for many here, just the fact that it is present in a game it’s already a quick pass. Even though it is preventable only from this one, many already totally ignore the game. Personally if it is completely preventable, and I can make it never happen, I will do it that way, but if it is forced or it causes a hole in history when I avoid it, I simply pass the game.

So again, believe me when I say that what you plan, may seem cool in your head, but I'm 99.9% sure, that it is impossible to make someone who doesn't like NTR like this NTR.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So again, believe me when I say that what you plan, may seem cool in your head, but I'm 99.9% sure, that it is impossible to make someone who doesn't like NTR like this NTR.
Its called delusions of grandeur. Kinda like telling me I like stupid people behind the wheel of a car..... You know sooner or later they are going to cause a accident. The devs delusional idea is much the same. The only way I would ever like a stupid driver is if they stopped being stupid and the only way I will ever like NTR is if is not there. I have no "illusions" on what I like and do not like :p

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Don't know why you are going on about this, even if I agree with it all. The dev as said it will be optional so there is no point going about it.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Don't know why you are going on about this, even if I agree with it all. The dev as said it will be optional so there is no point going about it.
I find it perfect that it is optional, what i found funny and annoying in equal measure is the developer's "everybody is going to like this ntr" as if all the variations were not tested already, as if he was going to reinvent the wheel. He's just ignoring example after example of other "ntr revolutionaries" who thought they could create an ntr that everyone would like, and it never ends well. Because sometimes people forget the most basic of the human being, we are selfish by nature, most have never liked it, they do not like it and they will never like to share what they perceive as theirs.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I find it perfect that it is optional, what i found funny and annoying in equal measure is the developer's "everybody is going to like this ntr" as if all the variations were not tested already, as if he was going to reinvent the wheel. He's just ignoring example after example of other "ntr revolutionaries" who thought they could create an ntr that everyone would like, and it never ends well. Because sometimes people forget the most basic of the human being, we are selfish by nature, most have never liked it, they do not like it and they will never like to share what they perceive as theirs.
I'm 100% in agreement, but it's going to be optional so there is not point discussing it further. It's into OT and the mods will come through with a brush and clean it all up.

The dev must make the game he wants, and as long has he keeps is word about it being option then there is no issue. If he doesn't well that's his right and we know where the exit is.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
well, i'm saying something that i think, like not going to change DEV's idea or it will change mine. And just a tip for him.

The fact that it is optional for me is also perfect, I can play with something in which I am the omnipotent being. What we are "discussing" is about making people "be emotionally touched" and making us like / not care so much about the NTR he is proposing, since DEV said that everyone would like it for the weight involved.

So, in summary, I tell him that even if he places an MC from a parallel universe, a clone of the MC, jesus christ, the dying mother of the MC. None of this is going to change the minds of people who don't like sharing their girls, no matter who, if it's someone we have feelings with, never, I say NEVER we will share this with ANYONE.

The human being is an animal like any other, he is very similar to the lion, territorial and selfish, who always wants to be the top of the chain.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This is the only thing I can think of for what the dev is trying to say. The daughter and her friend get together. They then decide to both form a relationship together with the MC from that encounter. It still pushed the boundaries of how the dev presented we will actually like the ntr but its the only thing some would accept. Doing so would possibly open them up for the MC being able to have a open relationship with them and possibly other women in the game. The only other problem now is with it being brought into the game the possibilities of the fathers perverted coworker or the coworkers son also being used later creating even worse ntr that the player has to avoid. We can not forget who ever the person was the daughter saw through the glass and what the foretells in the future.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
This is the only thing I can think of for what the dev is trying to say. The daughter and her friend get together. They then decide to both form a relationship together with the MC from that encounter. It still pushed the boundaries of how the dev presented we will actually like the ntr but its the only thing some would accept. Doing so would possibly open them up for the MC being able to have a open relationship with them and possibly other women in the game. The only other problem now is with it being brought into the game the possibilities of the fathers perverted coworker or the coworkers son also being used later creating even worse ntr that the player has to avoid. We can not forget who ever the person was the daughter saw through the glass and what the foretells in the future.
Even if the scenario that arises is that, your daughter and her friend, and then you join their relationship or something like that. It has to be written in a masterful way so that you don't feel like a third wheel. It doesn't bother me at all that two girls in a relationship with the MC get together, but getting together before they have a relationship with the MC is sending bad vibes and people don't usually like that.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Even if the scenario that arises is that, your daughter and her friend, and then you join their relationship or something like that. It has to be written in a masterful way so that you don't feel like a third wheel. It doesn't bother me at all that two girls in a relationship with the MC get together, but getting together before they have a relationship with the MC is sending bad vibes and people don't usually like that.
Even that would somewhat annoy me. Exclusivity, at least as an option, is the way to go. I hate liking one girl and having her be a package deal with another that I really just don't care about.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I may be mistaken, but I think that her daughter is going to "help" Frederico (nerd, fat and virgin) to have a little "fun", and DEV thinks that the people who are here are a bunch of fat and virgin nerds , and so feel a little empathy for the boy and accept this NTR.
I really doubt this will be the scenario. If dev has mentioned some of us may like the option, it'll likely be the redheaded friend who munches on the daughter's carpet. I don't mind this, as long as MC can participate :p

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Even that would somewhat annoy me. Exclusivity, at least as an option, is the way to go. I hate liking one girl and having her be a package deal with another that I really just don't care about.
Man if you want to have more than one pussy you sometime have to make concessions. Hahaha

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is the "ntr" going to be the MC hooking up with Marcos' wife? lol That's about the only "ntr" I can envision that people might accept that otherwise wouldn't.. which isn't the same obviously.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the "ntr" going to be the MC hooking up with Marcos' wife? lol That's about the only "ntr" I can envision that people might accept that otherwise wouldn't.. which isn't the same obviously.
No.

Its the daughter you get to make a choice with if she has sex with someone other than her father after she finds out he is having sex with other girls.

Or so that is how I read it that is.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
According to DEV's words.

Even if you are not having sex with anyone else, the daughter will still have the option of cheating on her father. But YOU will CHOOSE whether this happens or not.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, I speak spanish. Sometimes I dont know how traslate something and I ask to english native speakers, but lately I had not time and I'm failing at that. Right now I'm looking for someone that want to fix those errors. I hate release updates with those mistakes.

Non consensual sex? you mean rape someone? You will be able to force something but you will got an game over.

I add humor whenever I can, I can't help it.
I would personally prefer if there was not even a choice to force someone, I hate rape or sexual abuse in games. I also hate most blackmail, as that usually leads to sexual abuse.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes