BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You will see that story. Just won't have the "ntr" option at the end of it.
I have nothing against including the NTR scene. I won't see it, that's for sure. As long as I have the option to avoid it, I don't care.

Reactions: Naxos

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
What's even the point of having the side story without your NTR kink addition?

You already said it has no impact on the main story.. So why even have it without the NTR you want it to have?

Whole thing sounds pointless and waste of your time..

Reactions: Cotytto

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
You will see that story. Just won't have the "ntr" option at the end of it.
I know I was one of the first to object and somewhat ridicule the planned NTR and I admire how you're actually absorbing all this feedback but honestly, just do it how you want to do it dude. It sucks having to work on a project that you're not 100% committed to. Trust me, I've been there.

Reactions: Verde5

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't decide if she knows you're cheating on her or not.
I will make an "harem ending" but I don't know how you will end there yet.
The truth is that if you intend to make a harem ending, these kind of decisions are the ones that annoy those who like these kind of games:

elección.jpg

This is the typical decision for a game that is going to focus on a single LI per game.

Right now either of the two answers seems bad for those who want a harem ending. Generally, people who play harem games don't like to choose.

Personally I play different if the game has a harem ending or not.

If it does, I will try to establish a romantic relationship with the LIs that interest me (in this game I suppose all for now).

If not, I will focus on the "daughter" of the MC and try to avoid any sexual relationship with the rest of LIs.

If the game is going to have a harem ending, I have to say that I don't like having to choose at this point. If the game isn't going to have it, then I don't see a major problem.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be interesting to know the kind of harem that rojo123 intends to implement: if choosing one LI closes the others path, or if, on the contrary, you can choose for each LI individually.

In the second case, an election like the previous one would be frustrating for fans of the harem genre. In the first one, it would be understandable if both LIs are exclusive (that is, they cannot be part of the same harem). Personally I prefer option 2 (choose individually) to option 1 (choose one LI closes others)

In any case, right now I like all the LIs (I know 3: the girlfriend, the daughter and the daughter's friend), and I don't really see a reason for one to close the others path in a harem game.

Anyway, if there are several possible harems, I will always choose the one with the female MC (the daughter)

EDIT (The original post):

I'm not usually good at choosing , but in this case, having to choose between an LI and an LI that is also a female MC ... Well, the daughter wins. (NOTE: I'm referring to the possibility that one LI closes the possibility that another is part of the harem)

Also, it would be nice to know what kind of harem rojo123 intends to implement. For now, as far as I advanced in the game, there are 3 potential LIs (girlfriend, daughter and daughter's best friend). Personally, I prefer that in harem games you can choose the LIs you want, and that none closes the progression with others.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
It would be interesting to know the kind of harem that rojo123 intends to implement: if choosing one LI closes the others path, or if, on the contrary, you can choose for each LI individually.

In the second case, an election like the previous one would be frustrating for fans of the harem genre. In the first one, it would be understandable if both LIs are exclusive (that is, they cannot be part of the same harem). Personally I prefer option 2 (choose individually) to option 1 (choose one LI closes others)

In any case, right now I like all the LIs (I know 3: the girlfriend, the daughter and the daughter's friend), and I don't really see a reason for one to close the others path in a harem game.

Anyway, if there are several possible harems, I will always choose the one with the female MC (the daughter)

EDIT (The original post):
Best bet would be to have all paths open to a point. let the player decide to pursue or not. then get to a point maybe midway into the game where you can have a split off follow g1 or g2 etc it could either be in each girls path or a mass choice like a collect them all or start killing each path depending the path of choice leaving you with the one main. most would prob choose the daughter. but then again this is only a suggestion and has worked with many other games. though my post will probably get deleted before you all can read it as it seems almost half or more have already been deleted including both offering to help the dev sadlly.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Best bet would be to have all paths open to a point. let the player decide to pursue or not. then get to a point maybe midway into the game where you can have a split off follow g1 or g2 etc it could either be in each girls path or a mass choice like a collect them all or start killing each path depending the path of choice leaving you with the one main. most would prob choose the daughter. but then again this is only a suggestion and has worked with many other games. though my post will probably get deleted before you all can read it as it seems almost half or more have already been deleted including both offering to help the dev sadlly.
Personally, if there is a harem ending, I prefer to go for it.

If there wasn't, I would focus on the female MC.

But according to what has been written by rojo123 there will be, although it isn't clear how he will develop it.

Your suggestion to leave all paths open for as long as possible is, in my opinion, a good one. The longer it takes players to decide which path to take (Harem, one Li in particular, a couple of them, the ones the developer decides to implement) the easier the replay will be for those who like to explore all the options.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Lol. Adding ntr is a big deal it seems. To be honest, when I started writting ntr wasn't part of the story. I even strayed from the story line I had planned, and finally ended here.
I said I would be done with this thread but my proof reader was skimming the thread and showed me this. So if you knew why did you not stop right there. Back up and get rid of it... In your own words it was not part of the story. Now you see what a storm it has created. Maybe it is time you go back to your original idea and remove it and the rando that only had a day or two to get into this "relationship" with her.

Reactions: JustPeekin

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Anyone else notice this thread has been dead for almost 3 weeks? The dev has ignored his own thread and also his own english section in his discord. Hmm wonder if this is because of content and "side" stories with the #1 Li that should not exists running people off...Interesting now back to writing myself... I don't want any of my stories Li's suddenly running off with some rando on the first day.... better go check on them eh...

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone else notice this thread has been dead for almost 3 weeks? The dev has ignored his own thread and also his own english section in his discord. Hmm wonder if this is because of content and "side" stories with the #1 Li that should not exists running people off...Interesting now back to writing myself... I don't want any of my stories Li's suddenly running off with some rando on the first day.... better go check on them eh...
I was literally just in the process of writing my own comment about the NTR discussion, Shadymodda lists this game as abandoned.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
What a sad end all due to a poor choice by the dev to throw the side story with ntr which he even said should not be in the game... a simple wipe of that side story content and continue writing as intended would have saved this game.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
No not a full wipe just completely remove that side story.. it never happened should not have been written simply put. continue with the "Original" story.
I of course meant the full wipe of that side story, just read the rest of the comment why that's entirely unnecessary.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Another thing to realize with this side story is she never was allowed around boys when she was with her grandmother. she is litterally in town less then 2 days and already running off with some rando out of nowhere. this is not something that happened over weeks it was over night when she is supposed to be the mc's main li doing that side story out of the blue threw everyone off the deep end.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What a sad end all due to a poor choice by the dev to throw the side story with ntr which he even said should not be in the game... a simple wipe of that side story content and continue writing as intended would have saved this game.
More like what was not needed was the torches and pitch forks for an optional thing in a side story.

I doubt he has abandoned the game, but with the unnecessary ranting and raving here I wouldn't be surprised if he abandoned it or more like this site.

Hell even when he got bullied into removing an optional content, that still wasn't enough and loonies wanted the whole side story removed.

This thread almost made me ashamed to anti-ntr.

• Sad
Reactions: punisher2099

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't abandoned the game. Update 5 has been released for patreons. Probably I won't release a new update this month because I have sent my cpu to RMA.
What does RMA means for those of us that dont have English as our main language? Acronisms are not always clear

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Vos hablás español no? jajaja. Como te respondió naxos, envié mi cpu a garantía. es un ryzen 7 3700x.
------
You speak Spanish, don't you? hahaha. As naxos answered you, I sent my cpu to warranty. it's a ryzen 7 3700x.

Claro, castellano es mi lengua por eso no entendia

--------------

Right, Spanish is my native language, thats why i didnt understand

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes