• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I like the game, but I think it would be better off without MC's inner thoughts/monologue. Kind of feels like you're jumping in between two different characters ( responsible, mature adult and horny 18 year old).
Good writing is when you show this ( MC's attraction to his daughter and vice versa) more through actions and subtle reactions than characters broadcasting this directly to the player through monologue ( which imo, removes a sense of suspension and slow, believable build up)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
no, the renders will change. I will do less renders, I will use more the expressions of the characters. Backgrounds and character expressions will look better, I'll change the menu, remake the animations (I want them to look better), add more sounds, etc. The story is the same.
This is for the 1.6.0 update (patreons). I have yet to release update 1.5.1 for free.
Be very careful with what you change or people's saves will be broken. anything at the start of the game even in the menu can break saves.

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
hurm it being third time i download a new update and still bug that i got (include this update)... please fix it... after mc have sex with woman officer after that i get auto bug... great game just please fix the bug...

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Dunno if anyone else has posted but downloaded and playing have a missing image (ebd)

Might be because I'm using the walkthrough mod - if someone can confirm?

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
Ummm show me the bug
i dont know how to transfer or what because i'm so stupid with tech... i got white screen at the bottom written rollback open copyback like and that thing suppose have ignore but word ignore doesnt written in that... or maybe i need delete it and redownload again.. btw please add creampie scene bro.. it feel awesome after play this game...

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
If the bug is what I think is, you need to go to game/scripts/chapterone and open update3 with the notepad. just at the start you will see "label Update3:" change it for "label update3:"
also if you're using a mod it may cause bugs too.

what do you mean by adding creampie scene? you mean in the gallery?
add creampie scenes it mean i not compare what just others dev game who tag creampie but not show creampie it mean they tag creampie but show cumshot scenes more than creampie... really dissapointing...i hope this game dont be like that.. u can see my username... i love game tag creampie but so far i see this game i see great please dont destroy it..please...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Ok did I get a bug or the game ends for this update after fernanda confess her love about the mc to santiago? Wow if that's it, it hella lot of nothing really. I'm not against slow burn games but I at least would expect a kiss or something

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Dunno if anyone else has posted but downloaded and playing have a missing image (ebd)

Might be because I'm using the walkthrough mod - if someone can confirm?
I got the same error.
Checked the renders folder and found an image "ebn2". Edited "update2.rpy" in Notepad and changed "ebd" to "ebn2".
When played this image fits in with the dialogue, i.e. bathroom scene.
Maybe this is the correct image?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Is there some way to avoid or reject the foot fetish shit [for example, did I pick a wrong choice some-where in the past?] or is it just something I'm going to have to fast-forward through?

I'm just asking since in the same way some people are really into that stuff, I'm really not.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Good thing she's my "Friend". Don't wanna be breaking any laws for that booty!

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Seeing how many people get triggered by the "no virgin" thing, I find that in 99.9% of the games there is absolutely no reason for the developer to mention that a character is not a virgin.

You don't have to make every woman in your game universe a virgin, just simply do not mention any former sexual partners, don't do moronic comparisons of your character's sexual performance to former partners and so on. I think such information adds absolutely no value to most stories out there, and serves no other purpose than to agitate people who are sensitive to it.

If your story is not dependent on a character not being a virgin, just don't mention sexual history, it's that easy! There is rarely an opportunity where you can satisfy people by not doing anything, but this is one such opportunity... in this case, not wasting letters on describing former sexual conduct!

A good example of this is University of Problems. You get to screw real nymphos. At no point do they say this was "the best sex they've ever had", no moronic "it's been a while", absolutely no implication or comparison is made between the sex scene you see, and former sex they might have (definitely) had in the past. You know they aren't virgins, but they are not spelling it out. And that's already enough.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just found out about this game today. Sounds interesting. I'll DL it and see. Just one question. It has friend in quotation marks. That, and from the description, sounds like it's actually F and D. Is there an IC patch for it? Or do you set their relationships at start of game?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Just found out about this game today. Sounds interesting. I'll DL it and see. Just one question. It has friend in quotation marks. That, and from the description, sounds like it's actually F and D. Is there an IC patch for it? Or do you set their relationships at start of game?
No patch needed you set the relationships and names

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Im waiting on renders on my main pc and since im bored i am playing through this one on my laptop other then the image error i have only found one bug and i dont think it has anything to do with the walkthrough mod. I fixed it on my end.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes