• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't know if you'll ignore my comment again (salty :p) but I'll say this:
I'm REALLY enjoying the game so far. I'm at the part where they are on the bench, but there is some really good chemistry between them. Maybe a little fast on the "you can touch my ass thing" but over all pretty good. I LOVE the characters. What's the best friends name again? SANTIAGO! Yes! I love that guy! Melina is also engaging, she looks like she's got proper motivations and is a hardass but also a good friend. I know that Estefania is a side character compared to MC and DAUGHTER but I liked her as well. She had good dialogue. Pat yourself on the back because incidental and natural dialogue is the HARDEST thing to do in writing. I think you nailed it.

I enjoyed the game so far (who knows maybe it has a 10 person gangbang at the end that'll make me drop :p) but the only thing that I think you can improve on is that the clever writing is super good, but the rest of it feels translated. Not in a bad way! Just in a way that you can tell that it was translated from another language. I mean, the word "providence" is a word in English, but I'll be damned to remember when I last heard that word uttered. There are other things like "Tell me MC" instead of "Call me MC."
I'm assuming because in Spanish decir/tell can be used instead of llama/call? My only guess, there are a bunch of these kind of small inconsistencies. Maybe I'll do a pass later and catch them for you. They are scattered across the VN, but not in a way that ruins the experience. Honestly, didn't expect to like this that much. I'm glad the NTR isn't showing up anytime soon either :)

Good job!

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I'm remaking everything, less the story and characters (exept for santiago). I will change those long transition.
Anyways if I remember correctly game's file are public, you can change that in game / scripts / chapterone
In the mac version, the game folder doesn't have any "scripts" or "chapterone" folders, and update3.rpy can't be found.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i saw Martina doing a BJ scene in the gallery but no idea how to get in the game. is it just me or what choices i gotta make to see that?

Reactions: KingFap

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I like the game, the issue i have is the fade in and out of renders and black screens, and text auto continues, if you click to fast you can miss a line of text, I dont know why this fade trend is happening in games, (its not artistic and just makes game slow) its frustrating. good start though well done Dev

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Seeing how many people get triggered by the "no virgin" thing, I find that in 99.9% of the games there is absolutely no reason for the developer to mention that a character is not a virgin.

You don't have to make every woman in your game universe a virgin, just simply do not mention any former sexual partners, don't do moronic comparisons of your character's sexual performance to former partners and so on. I think such information adds absolutely no value to most stories out there, and serves no other purpose than to agitate people who are sensitive to it.

If your story is not dependent on a character not being a virgin, just don't mention sexual history, it's that easy! There is rarely an opportunity where you can satisfy people by not doing anything, but this is one such opportunity... in this case, not wasting letters on describing former sexual conduct!

A good example of this is University of Problems. You get to screw real nymphos. At no point do they say this was "the best sex they've ever had", no moronic "it's been a while", absolutely no implication or comparison is made between the sex scene you see, and former sex they might have (definitely) had in the past. You know they aren't virgins, but they are not spelling it out. And that's already enough.
Completely agree about the avoiding details about sexual past, it's a big turn off for many persons myself included. But in this case it is not the Li being a virgin that annoys me, it's the dev making us believe something that is not true. First We had the dev dodging the question, then we had the MC himself confirm she is no virgin(which is completely fine) now we have dev saying that scene was deliberately made to deceive us into thinking she's no virgin.
It's simple math:
Not a virgin ok but don't act like one
Virgin ok don't make it seems like she isn't.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Completely agree about the avoiding details about sexual past, it's a big turn off for many persons myself included. But in this case it is not the Li being a virgin that annoys me, it's the dev making us believe something that is not true. First We had the dev dodging the question, then we had the MC himself confirm she is no virgin(which is completely fine) now we have dev saying that scene was deliberately made to deceive us into thinking she's no virgin.
It's simple math:
Not a virgin ok but don't act like one
Virgin ok don't make it seems like she isn't.
It was a game over path, a bad ending. If you want to cry about what happens in a scene that is deliberately aimed at showing you the door for being a hasty pervert, I'm the wrong person to try to recruit to your echo chamber.

To make it perfectly clear:
You could have fished a ripped off tip of a used condom full of cum with your index finger out of her and it wouldn't matter, because for story continuity it has absolutely no relevance, continuity was broken and branched off to a bad ending BEFORE the MC guessed away that she is not a virgin.

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It was a game over path, a bad ending. If you want to cry about what happens in a scene that is deliberately aimed at showing you the door for being a hasty pervert, I'm the wrong person to try to recruit to your echo chamber.

To make it perfectly clear:
You could have fished a ripped off tip of a used condom full of cum with your index finger out of her and it wouldn't matter, because for story continuity it has absolutely no relevance, continuity was broken and branched off to a bad ending BEFORE the MC guessed away that she is not a virgin.
no attempt to recruit you, just telling that it was not just the virgin part that triggered people.
"there is a logical explanation for that OR NOT. DEPENDS OF THE POLL". Dev had not yet decided on the virgin part during the fingering scene so had the poll result end up different mc guessing she was not a virgin would have been canon. Anyways the poll result killed the virgin debate so i'm not gonna comment on it anymore.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
no attempt to recruit you, just telling that it was not just the virgin part that triggered people.

"there is a logical explanation for that OR NOT. DEPENDS OF THE POLL". Dev had not yet decided on the virgin part during the fingering scene so had the poll result end up different mc guessing she was not a virgin would have been canon. Anyways the poll result killed the virgin debate so i'm not gonna comment on it anymore.
You say it's not just the virgin part, but you are still hung up on it. A bad ending is not part of continuity, not part of story canon.

First: you - like many others -, go ahead and presume that every character in a story is infallible and all-knowing. I tell you something: people can be wrong, even made up people... hell, ESPECIALLY made up people! So if a character in a story says something, especially something about other than themselves, it's not automatically a fact in that story!

Second: hymen geometry and plasticity is so extremely varied, it's totally impossible for anyone who isn't its owner to tell with any certainty if someone is a virgin or not. In simpler words: some have such a large hole in their hymen naturally, you can't even tell if they have one, some are completely shut so they need surgery to be able to menstruate. Some are so delicate a tampon breaks them, some are so flexible, they don't break during sex. They are as different from each other on the inside, as different they all look on the outside. Okay?

You just can't tell who is a virgin and who isn't just by fingering their coochie, and the fact that the MC can tell is the biggest piece of fiction in this entire made up story so far... oooor... he made a wild uneducated guess, which could easily be false.

But the mere fact that this is not even story content we're arguing about makes this entire conversation just stupid...

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
i saw Martina doing a BJ scene in the gallery but no idea how to get in the game. is it just me or what choices i gotta make to see that?
same. game ended after you asked Estefania to see some numbers. But gallery has some scene with Martina and one more with Estefania. So I wonder whats up with that

Best thing about this game for me is friend/daughter model. It is 10/10. Idea itself isnt original or mindblowing but I dont mind it at all, I even like it.
I know dev said there wont be ntr but tbh many scenes kinda have future ntr vibes all over them.

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone else getting this error at the market when Lidia needs money? I am using the mod... Thanks all!

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ChapterOne/update4.rpy", line 435, in script
menu:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 207, in execute
screen choice(items):
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 210, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 211, in execute
for i in items:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 212, in execute
textbutton i.caption action i.action
NameError: Name 'mart1' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1642, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1029, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1265, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3007, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3418, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 566, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3418, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen choice(items):
screen choice(items):
vbox:
for i in items:
File "renpy/ui.py", line 992, in _textbutton
text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1525, in __init__
self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1644, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Meeting her eng 1.4.1b
Fri Aug 6 14:07:21 2021
```

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Anyone else getting this error at the market when Lidia needs money? I am using the mod... Thanks all!

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
menu:
screen choice(items):
screen choice(items):
vbox:
for i in items:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1642, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1029, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1265, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3007, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3418, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3418, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen choice(items):
screen choice(items):
vbox:
for i in items:
File "renpy/ui.py", line 992, in _textbutton
text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1525, in __init__
self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1644, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Meeting her eng 1.4.1b
Fri Aug 6 14:07:21 2021
```
Yes, I got the same. Also modded.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
is there a way to skip the night visit from Estefania or is it a forced scene? if forced its a really strange decision to make her avoidable in the the office. not really a fan of forced scenes (and somehow i dont like this character so it dosnt make the scene better...).

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I reached the end of 1.4.1b, the real end I might add, explained in a moment, so caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, all and all, do enjoy this game, thank you so very much for it thus far, and be looking forward for more.

Reactions: Larry2000

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I didn't know the main girl being a virgin was such a hot topic. Anyway, I don't think that's information that should just be presented out of the blue. It should come up naturally through the course of the game when MC and her are approaching getting intimate, either right before it happens or in a conversation where she asks to take things slow because she's a virgin. I was curious about it, too, which is why I shook my head when MC could so easily presume she's not a virgin just by touching her. That'd be a dumb way to reveal she's not a virgin because the presence of a hymen is not the only indication of a virgin. Lots of girls "lose" their hymens (it's actually more accurate to say their hymens get stretched) before having sex, such as stretching it with use of toys/fingers, doing sports such as gymnastics, or even accidents when they fall on their tail bones (like a friend I know whose hymen got ruptured when she fell off a horse).

But after seeing the dev's reply, I feel that line was more of a troll than anything (seeing as you only see the line during a game over).

Reactions: Larry2000
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes