BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't abandoned the game. Update 5 has been released for patreons. Probably I won't release a new update this month because I have sent my cpu to RMA.
Will you release for free after patreons get it?
No. It would be a spoiler.
But you said you weren't doing that anymore anyway? No harm in knowing now?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I will make that story, just It won't have ntr options.
So you still have her running off with a rando not 2 days into the story when she is the main Li" and supposed to be building a relationship with the mc?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I will make that story, just It won't have ntr options.
I was really interested in how you were going to try to convince us to do the NTR ... In my case it was difficult (or basically impossible), but I wanted to see what you had in mind.

From what you have commented in other posts, you are thinking of implementing a harem ending. Would it be possible to know which LIs would be part of it?

For the rest, for those who like harem games, earning points with one LI and losing them with another depending on what action you take is often frustrating. It can be realistic, but that doesn't prevent it from being something that these kind of players don't like.

Reactions: Naxos

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I won't say who are them. But you could imagine who are, isn't hard to suppose.
After what you said I have my suspicions, but I will not share them. We'll see if I'm right.

Don't mind about points. They're more for different sex scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok

I will heed the recommendation.

EDIT:
In any case, I still don't like winning points with one LI and losing them with another.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
Well, after playing update 5, I can tell that is not how I imagined Fernanda to meet Estefania for the first time...

Have I mentionned that I hate cliffhangers in VNs? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Verde5

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
very good idea for a story but what is it with the personswap....play as a guy or girl or futa but where do you go with being all of them together.....what ever....good luck but not my cup....

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Meeting her [v1.4.0b] [Verde] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Updated with fix

Original Win/Linux Size: 860 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 121 MB

Original Mac Size: 825 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 86.5 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
rojo123 Wait... The game is made by Verde, but your name is Rojo... What have you done with Verde!?! Are they locked up in your basement? DIOS MIO!

(Not gonna lie, seeing you and juan palote talking in Spanish made me feel bad about my terrible Spanish. i can read it fine, but trying to type/speak it is a different story. I'm Mexican though, slightly different Spanish :/ )

grohotor

May 15, 2020
What are you talking about? The game never had incest, that's something the mods had added to the tags. I just let people choose the relationship between characters. I always recommend the use of "friend", but if someone has chosen another word it's the player's choice. And this is still the way it is, I haven't changed anything.
except that if you use the word friend it makes no sense since you don't even know eachother. i get that you have to do it for patreon reasons but please don't respond to comments like this with blatant lies

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Meeting her ? Already Did like everyone :cool:

Blue Ball Update :ROFLMAO: (y) Sex with Fernanda yet not possible :censored:
Sleep sex Fingering -Causes her to leave :LOL: Why give that option though ? :unsure:
Well Good Luck with Game (y)

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
fuck fuck and fuck... I already have deleted everything (I'm remaking the game). I know what is, let me see if I can fix it.
So... playing this version is pointless because you're remaking the game? I assume if you deleted everything you're starting from scratch?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes