Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
So far so good..
Sure, the translations could be better, but hey.. that's a minor issue atm.. at least it's not as bad as the "Engrish" some of the Russian games has with a rudimentary machine-translation.

My biggest gripe with the game atm is the lack of being able to click through the MANDATORY SLOW ASS BLACK SCREENS between scenes... that is REALLY driving me up the walls...
Yes.. you're cooking a burger.. that doesn't mean I need to look at a black screen for 10 minutes while the sizzling sound plays...
Make the sound effects skippable!

Also.. a bit of variation in the route you walk to town/work ect instead of just the same 2 pictures... PLUS.. what's up with not reversing the order when you go back.. shouldn't the graffiti wall come first and then the "nice looking wall" ? ;) (not to mention.. these 2 images you can't just "click to skip"... just like the black screens)

Renders are nice, sure, you can nit-pick about stuff like the runny mascara when the mother and daughter cries, but eh.. doesn't ruin it for me.
Also.. it's SOOOO NICE to see a different "apartment layout" than the one used in about 80% of other VN's on this site.
I don't get why we have "walk" to work (and back), if nothing is gonna happen cut the boring "travel" screens, it's just a time waster.
Total play time, about 36 hours.
Total content, about 2 hours.
Time spent waiting on slow ass black screens and transitions 5 years.

rojo123 Dude you need to fix that, it is honestly ruining your game. I really thought you'd do something after people complained about it in the last update and you acknowledge it.

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
You might want to get an editor or proofer for the English section. It's a bit rough in this latest update. I think? I played this awhile back, but now I'm playing this latest version? The English isn't bad, but it could be better. I noticed if you customize the name and relationship off friends it can look a bit odd in places because you just use what people put in the field when asked. So captilzation is sometimes broken. I think that if someone puts "daughter" in you should just have a way to have some better presets in for wincest at least. Because "dad" or "father" even if it's the start of a sentence is lower case? I'm not going to pretend that we're not all just putting that in. Roommate and stuff is just too funny when the relationships are very clear what they are in these games.

This version also feels pretty diffrent from what I played at first. Like some scenes are missing?

Anyway, Santiago at first asks you if you want to go to a club with him. In the last one I said yes because I didn't want to be a jerk to her friend, I don't have a problem being friends with someone whose not straight even if I am straight, but later I got some yaoi vibes off it? Like there was more to that then I thought? I saw in another comment you intended to basically have a bi protagonist? I don't have an issue with that, I wouldn't play it though, but I'm straight so it's very noticeable in some interactions that was intended. Now he's just a confidant to the daughter. A friend. You might want to make that more clear, that he's just a confidant or friend, by going over his dialogue? Making sure the tone is right. I call that storyboarding. Not a big deal though. I won't complain about what's not there.

Uh, Martin hitting on your girl definitely isn't okay though. I really didn't like that. I didn't like Marcos hitting on the daughter or spying with cameras either, but he's got a wife. And she, his gf, complains about Martin's attention when she had to learn how to mess with the recording so you can break in without worry about discovery after the fact? She says she had to "give him what he deserved", which was worrying language to use, but the protagonist just passively mutters about only the results mattering. That's not cool. He should have been pissed there and that sounded so close to ntr. So yeah, I went back through the scenes to make sure it wasn't some NTR event I missed somehow, but I couldn't find any scenes of her, his gf, learning how to do that PC stuff there before the event. I'm on the Android version. It's just you steal a key and break in with the daughter. Your GF shows up and started slapping you about taking your daughter with you and getting mad about Martin being a creep. Rightfully so about Martin. Might want to fix that?

Which reminds me in both versions I played you have this error where even if I tell the janitor lady it's not her business the boss acts like I told her about account deposits. When in fact I didn't. So I have to say some weak excuse or the vague fuck you prompt.

Overall it's really not a bad game, but tone, syntax, and minor bugs need work.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
You might want to get an editor or proofer for the English section. It's a bit rough in this latest update. I think? I played this awhile back, but now I'm playing this latest version? The English isn't bad, but it could be better. I noticed if you customize the name and relationship off friends it can look a bit odd in places because you just use what people put in the field when asked. So captilzation is sometimes broken. I think that if someone puts "daughter" in you should just have a way to have some better presets in for wincest at least. Because "dad" or "father" even if it's the start of a sentence is lower case? I'm not going to pretend that we're not all just putting that in. Roommate and stuff is just too funny when the relationships are very clear what they are in these games.

This version also feels pretty diffrent from what I played at first. Like some scenes are missing?

Anyway, Santiago at first asks you if you want to go to a club with him. In the last one I said yes because I didn't want to be a jerk to her friend, I don't have a problem being friends with someone whose not straight even if I am straight, but later I got some yaoi vibes off it? Like there was more to that then I thought? I saw in another comment you intended to basically have a bi protagonist? I don't have an issue with that, I wouldn't play it though, but I'm straight so it's very noticeable in some interactions that was intended. Now he's just a confidant to the daughter. A friend. You might want to make that more clear, that he's just a confidant or friend, by going over his dialogue? Making sure the tone is right. I call that storyboarding. Not a big deal though. I won't complain about what's not there.

Uh, Martin hitting on your girl definitely isn't okay though. I really didn't like that. I didn't like Marcos hitting on the daughter or spying with cameras either, but he's got a wife. And she, his gf, complains about Martin's attention when she had to learn how to mess with the recording so you can break in without worry about discovery after the fact? She says she had to "give him what he deserved", which was worrying language to use, but the protagonist just passively mutters about only the results mattering. That's not cool. He should have been pissed there and that sounded so close to ntr. So yeah, I went back through the scenes to make sure it wasn't some NTR event I missed somehow, but I couldn't find any scenes of her, his gf, learning how to do that PC stuff there before the event. I'm on the Android version. It's just you steal a key and break in with the daughter. Your GF shows up and started slapping you about taking your daughter with you and getting mad about Martin being a creep. Rightfully so about Martin. Might want to fix that?

Which reminds me in both versions I played you have this error where even if I tell the janitor lady it's not her business the boss acts like I told her about account deposits. When in fact I didn't. So I have to say some weak excuse or the vague fuck you prompt.

Overall it's really not a bad game, but tone, syntax, and minor bugs need work.
in regards to "giving him what he deserves", she meant she punched his lights out lmao, its common slang to most city folk in major areas.

Reactions: ouroboros001

Xpaik

Jun 17, 2017
I like some more development with Marcos character, interactions with your daughter, the scene when he check her out have a lot of potencial, some good NTR route can only spice the game, (Babysitter is a good example), please have it in mind, thanks for the game, enjoy a lot!!

Go Marcus!!

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like some more development with Marcos character, interactions with your daughter, the scene when he check her out have a lot of potencial, some good NTR route can only spice the game, please have it in mind, thanks for the game, enjoy a lot!!

Go Marcus!!
It seems to me that this option was discarded some time ago after the majority opposition of the players. I don't think anything good will come of going back on it.

Xpaik

Jun 17, 2017
Saddly,...i see a lot of games here for loooong time, been patreon of somes
and I can say that a well-told story does not have to scare the player if he follows the correct options :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 1605658

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sympathize. I don't have a problem with ntr in general but I don't think that it fits this game well. An NTR game is often only as good as its rival or antagonist. The antagonist in this game seems to be Fernanda's grandmother. Fernanda herself really doesn't fit the mold of being an ntr heroine or the subject of a corruption genre game. It would really take away from a story primarily about reconciliation. You have to do what is right for the story.

Reactions: Xpaik

Xpaik

Jun 17, 2017
Good point, maybe NTR is much for this game, but some cheating/revenge acts will do a lot to spicy the game, like thats jokes MC have with his friend, so the options there will be more relevant, anyway I enjoy the game, mostly first chapters, i hope will hold the same line in future, thanks a lot rojo123 (y)

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Don’t they know how to code those fucking “breaks” out of this game. Usually all black screens should be trimmed out, but not in this game. Here they are added more and even longer at every fucking point those black screens that start to annoy the player.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Alright. Just curious here, but the .EXE on the update before this one was named MeetingherPRO. This one is just Meetingher. Is there a difference in this update and the last? Besides the obvious continuation and bug fixes that is. Just wondering if this is more like the basic version, and the PRO is more of a premium version.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Cool. But you might want to let people know saves don't work. I moved my saves over, and tried to continue and I got "an unexpected error" or whatever it says. Had to restart the game.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
TBH i had 0 problem with black screens and waiting in this game idk what the complaining is about lmao

Jul 20, 2020
I haven't read the entire thread, but here's my quick feedback:

1. Decent, though stereotypical so far, storyline.
2. Renders are solid enough for the type of VN it is (paperdoll interactions).
3. Definitely need a better translator, it's not terrible in comparisons to other VN's I've played, but it still needs help. At least the story is getting through enough.
4. The black screen transitions need to either be minimized, or removed. It's obviously personal preference, but for me it's frustrating, it breaks any immersion that is established during play, and they're not skippable via mouse click.
5. Stemming from the black screen item, the extra screens, just showing a brief glimpse of a wall or room with no story or characters seems wasteful in development/render time for the the author.

Overall, decent start, I'll keep an eye out on future updates.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes