Jul 20, 2020
I haven't read the entire thread, but here's my quick feedback:

1. Decent, though stereotypical so far, storyline.
2. Renders are solid enough for the type of VN it is (paperdoll interactions).
3. Definitely need a better translator, it's not terrible in comparisons to other VN's I've played, but it still needs help. At least the story is getting through enough.
4. The black screen transitions need to either be minimized, or removed. It's obviously personal preference, but for me it's frustrating, it breaks any immersion that is established during play, and they're not skippable via mouse click.
5. Stemming from the black screen item, the extra screens, just showing a brief glimpse of a wall or room with no story or characters seems wasteful in development/render time for the the author.

Overall, decent start, I'll keep an eye out on future updates.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downloaded and played it. it was fairly OK! So, I'll go on playing it at least for a while! But do something about the scene transitions, they are awkwardly slow!!! Skip all the black frames except one. As it is now I hit Skip and go back the frames I've missed. It's quicker but shouldn't, so do something about that... now!

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I haven't read the entire thread, but here's my quick feedback:

1. Decent, though stereotypical so far, storyline.
2. Renders are solid enough for the type of VN it is (paperdoll interactions).
3. Definitely need a better translator, it's not terrible in comparisons to other VN's I've played, but it still needs help. At least the story is getting through enough.
4. The black screen transitions need to either be minimized, or removed. It's obviously personal preference, but for me it's frustrating, it breaks any immersion that is established during play, and they're not skippable via mouse click.
5. Stemming from the black screen item, the extra screens, just showing a brief glimpse of a wall or room with no story or characters seems wasteful in development/render time for the the author.

Overall, decent start, I'll keep an eye out on future updates.
Plus the door opening sounds, every screen as you leave or enter the office. That and the gross chewing sound effect when the MC eats.

I think 3 out of 5 stars is about right for this game but could easily be more like 4, with some select editing.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I did nothing to break old saves. It seems to be a renpy bug.
It happens a lot. I've seen many games in development that have had to start over from the beginning because Renpy doesn't do well with changes that come with some updates. But restarting from the beginning of the game often solves the problem.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
This game is good but the english needs some refinement.

There's these weird transition sequences though where the screen will go black or just show a shot of the kitchen something for like 10 seconds and they won't go away no matter how many button clicks you mash in. It's driving me crazy, why does it have to be so slow? It just breaks the flow of play.

Edit; Just read some of the other comments. Just add my complaint to the pile I guess.

Reactions: TheDick69+

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Save don't work again:rolleyes: I'm tired of restart it again... I will wait a few update to re-play it again

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
For ver. 1.4.1b there was a muilti-mod by shaddy-modda. does he not continue or is there a new wt mod?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

AGhostLikeMe

Jul 5, 2020
For ver. 1.4.1b there was a muilti-mod by shaddy-modda. does he not continue or is there a new wt mod?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Shaddy isn't doing it anymore because the code is written in Spanish now. I made a simple mod that shows points given by decisions if you want to go back a few pages. I should have an updated version in a couple of hours. Finished it! You can get it here.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Now I was pulling apart the game like I usually do (I am trying to make a game of my own and am interested in how others put their together) and I found an entire scene of Fernanda and her grandparents during Christmas, including a scene in a bathtub that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. I thought I would just share this pic because Fernanda's expression is perfect. I don't know if this is patreon only, dlc, or just not implemented yet but I sure can't wait to see it in the game.

1643014003919.jpeg

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
it's the christmas special, I forget to delete those renders (I deleled the script, and webms). and yes, its only for patreon for now.
Well it looks great. If you can find a way to implement it later in the game as a flashback or something that would be cool. It shows us a whole other side of Fernanda and introduces us to characters we have only heard of thus far. If you request I can also delete the preview I posted even though anybody that has the current version also has it. I didn't know that I was sharing Patreon exclusive content.

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Straight from the Patreon page:

Update 0.1.7.4 (xmas event) is now available for free:

changes and things I have added:
Xmas event.
I redesigned the main menu. It is now simpler and cleaner. I also changed its music.
You can now redefine your names and relationships in the configuration menu.
The different chapters and events (future updates) are accessible from the main menu.
I also added the Italian translation that someone else did, although it is outdated.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
guess guess is fine no? could be worse ...no ? is mars or is chrismas ? i dont know anymore now. GAME have good renders , story so so , but guess , we will have to wait a few years for it to reach some decent content ... kudos to the Developer , hope he push this forward more. </3

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Meeting her [v0.1.7.4 (Xmas)] [Verde] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 891 MB / 179 MB - MeetingHer-0.1.7.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 856 MB / 144 MB - MeetingHer-0.1.7.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes