Ren'Py Abandoned Melanie Is Horny [v0.05] [TheBardOfAllTales]

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
The dev hasn't been online since Christmas. Probably partied a bit too hard during the holidays.
on a more serious note.
TheBardOfAllTales If you're ashamed you haven't met your own deadline, relax, no one will judge. (lol no everybody will) but you can ignore that. You can come out of hiding. We fans hate being given hope (in the form of a new update/release) and then having that snatched away without any explanation. This is especially true if the work is of quality.

TheBardOfAllTales

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
So umm......any update TheBardOfAllTales ?
It's Christmas time... I'm sure he will post news or the new update ASAP.
Merry Christmas!
Is the dev still active anywhere?
The dev hasn't been online since Christmas. Probably partied a bit too hard during the holidays.
on a more serious note.
TheBardOfAllTales If you're ashamed you haven't met your own deadline, relax, no one will judge. (lol no everybody will) but you can ignore that. You can come out of hiding. We fans hate being given hope (in the form of a new update/release) and then having that snatched away without any explanation. This is especially true if the work is of quality.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Anyway, he/she/it doesn't even have a patreon or whatever, so there's nothing wrong if he misses a deadline or two ;)

I'm very sorry if I was completely absent guys. There have been some events in my private life that kept me away from the game. I hoped they were gone last year, but they weren't...
So, to give you guys an update, I wasn't able to code at all.
Despite this, the game isn't abandoned and it's not in my plans to abandon it.
Starting from tomorrow (january 22nd), I'll do my best to squeeze at least 1 hour of development a day to keep things steady; and, yes, I know that saying "from tomorrow" is a horrible way to start something, but today I won't be at home at all...

Anyway, I hope you guys had happy and wonderful holidays and may this new year be better than the last for everyone :)