Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
So it has a real man watching a tv anime show and it gets extreamly weird like that? it reminds me of shows adult swim shows really late at night on satterdays or was it sundays only thing is this seems to be better then what crap the channel was showing I may give it a try but if it's only sex then the game might not be my kind of game.
1634595740726.png
He enjoys ducks too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
View attachment 1809813
He enjoys ducks too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I said it looks better then that adult swimm garbage like dr steve looks like someone put a handicapt guy on gave him his own show that was a bad idea one of the worst shows there this game looks better then robot chicken as well I can't stand robot chicken prefer dethklok it was my fav maybe a bit obsessed with that one but there is one issue the download sizer of this game some reason big download files go way too slow and cause an issue/stopping the download saying network error or something even though my internet connection is perfactly fine if it was 2 gig it would be ok but this game is 5gig.

Reactions: hofom77573

HD Manic

Jan 16, 2021
What is the diffrance with the chapters, should I play 1 then got to 2 then 3, or are they all the same?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
For future releases would it be fine to have a Mediafire link? Including the previous chapters, if possible? Mega works, but it can a bit shit. The rest however, are either blocked or the download speeds are so damn slow.

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
I can't believe I'm saying this but this actually a really "boring" game in a sense.

You start the game and not 1 minute into it you're already getting your dick sucked. I'm all for lewd content but there's gotta be some P L O T before stuff actually happens bro.

This aspect carries over to almost the rest of the game. You barely do anything and you're clapping cheeks like it's nobody's business.

And then they try to cover it up as "making you safe" or defusing you from exploding or something. Keep in mind I've only played the first 2 chapters.

Other than that, the lewd scenes ARE really good and plentiful. I love that part of the game.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I can't believe I'm saying this but this actually a really "boring" game in a sense.

You start the game and not 1 minute into it you're already getting your dick sucked. I'm all for lewd content but there's gotta be some P L O T before stuff actually happens bro.

This aspect carries over to almost the rest of the game. You barely do anything and you're clapping cheeks like it's nobody's business.

And then they try to cover it up as "making you safe" or defusing you from exploding or something. Keep in mind I've only played the first 2 chapters.

Other than that, the lewd scenes ARE really good and plentiful. I love that part of the game.
Apparently, based on summaries some good people created here. That's what the game seems to be about, MC needs to be as sexually active as possible or the universe explodes or something.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cokane0

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Is there a walkthrough at all? Or are decisions usually pretty clear?
Most are pretty clear. There was a choice to kill someone that effects how much content you get with a girl but the choice is do you kill her ally so not exactly befuddling

Reactions: Awron

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Zimira had a scene where MC had sex with her holding her up while her back is turned to him and in the middle of the coffee shop (people watching) I've downloaded all 3 game versions (chapters) yet couldn't find it even when full gallery was unlocked.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Zimira had a scene where MC had sex with her holding her up while her back is turned to him and in the middle of the coffee shop (people watching) I've downloaded all 3 game versions (chapters) yet couldn't find it even when full gallery was unlocked.
Thats in chapter two. fourth coffee shop event. Topless service.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
After playing about half a hour of episode 1 I have a question. Basically so far the game seems massively front loaded with sex scenes. Like literally every interaction with the girls always ends with sex. So I need to ask if this is just the first bit of the game of it it's like that going forward and until the end.

Awron

Apr 11, 2019
Am I the only one who dislikes Persipone or whatever her name is? Pink haired bitch?

At first I was fine but then she randomly has a massive change in demeanor and starts acting like an ass, then the thing with Ayame during the Kings dinner.

Is she just bipolar or something? Can I at least hope she gets what's coming to her? Considering the shit she's done so far?

I have this feeling she's just gonna be forgiven or some shit and I'm sincerely hoping that's not what is gonna happen. She needs to realize the consequences.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Awron

Apr 11, 2019
What happens if you lie about Pyrka being alive? Does it have consequences down the line or? Which option is better, the truth or lie?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Replayed parts 1-2 again-absolutely befuddles me this game/dev gets as little support/interest as it does. Top-tier VN to me, sure it has sex in almost every interaction but the writing is always great and the characters are all different-and all insanely attractive in their own ways-plus the animations are much better than games I've seen with devs that have way more Patrons which is a major achievement.
Wish I wasn't dirt poor so I could actually contribute money to this more regularly. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway looking forward to the next release, we're damn lucky to have it here
image.gif

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
What happened to chapter 3? I finished up chapter 2.. transferred my save.. loaded save and every single scene is gone it's like a new game.. few showers and one bedroom showing up.
Each chapter is a new game since saves can't be imported yet.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes