estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Ch1 3.2 (exports your data for Ch2)
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 860 MiB

Ch2 9.1 (imports your data from Ch1, exports your data for Ch3)
NOTE: It will open and then close on the very first run to complete the data import.
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 983 MiB

Ch3 3.0 Public (imports your data from Ch2)
NOTE: It will open and then close on the very first run to complete the data import.
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 1.69 GiB

Ch4 1.0 (imports your data from Ch3)
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 1028 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
New android port for chapter 4.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cokane0

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Well, it was a crazy one! How many times have I said to myself, wtf is happening here?! A lot of bold choices from the dev, especially regarding relationships with villains like litteraly killing Trixy, ruining the relationship with Inux? Anux? just after and keep away the redhead with whom the MC has a child (I'm so bad with names), even though I think there's more hope for her. But I find that it brings something extra that allows you to stay hooked on the story.

There are still questions I haven't been able to answer. But maybe I just missed some info since I played the game in one go.
Like, who is really the MC? Why are the MC and the king just friends like that? Because I really feel like I'm missing something here. Did the MC just beat a God with his bare fists? Or what comes closest? I guess that the group of demons we saw at the end of chapter 3 will be the villains of chapter 4? These are the few questions that come to mind but there are A LOT more because there are still a lot of gray areas.

Speaking of the end of chapter 3, the choices?? I feel like I decided the end of the story with them, it was pretty damn heavy.

So yeah, some rambling. And now the obvious, girls are great, from both sides, love the variety. I had a little trouble getting hooked at first then the story quickly took hold of me.

And I think that's about it. A lot lot of content which is great. Good luck to the dev if he's here!

Last edited:

Hemicyon

Jan 13, 2019
Chapter 4's off to a great start. Highlight so far being meds obviously. Really enjoyed the alyssa event for the ascension path also. The expressiveness of the animation and framing in the lewd scenes keeps improving chapter to chapter. Also the portal reference got a laugh. Game's formula of mixing lewds with wholesome bits like the intro and then sword fights/space lasers was sorely missed during the wait between chapters, still haven't found any other game that compares. Makes almost all other koikatsu games unplayable by comparison, the quality and ambition gap is so wide. And the attention to music selection is still appreciated. Fully expect it to take the crown for the underserved preggo/harem game market with this chapter. So much potential for mass breeding, not even just main and side girls. Not least the random girls on the isthmus, maybe too ambitious but it would be great to put the random anime girls filling out scenes to use. Especially with the space battles being seemingly done for now. Maybe colonize a planet or two, gotta build the population. Fun to consider at least. But yes, still the best game on the site imo. Hope the next update isn't too far off.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Did the MC just beat a God with his bare fists?
Yes.

And I'm always here.
Glad you enjoyed the game m8. Appreciate you. As for your questions if you want some of them answered I recently recorded a three hour and 24 minute commentary track for Chapter three. If you're interested in that kind of long form content join the discord and you'll hopefully see a ping when it goes up. Or I could just DM you a mega link. @ me if you want it. open offer to all.

what does the mc look like?
Strakenburg Karl by Tinala is the model. He's a very handsome boy.
pro_domain_talk1_chp4_8.png

Chapter 4's off to a great start. Highlight so far being meds obviously. Really enjoyed the alyssa event for the ascension path also. The expressiveness of the animation and framing in the lewd scenes keeps improving chapter to chapter. Also the portal reference got a laugh. Game's formula of mixing lewds with wholesome bits like the intro and then sword fights/space lasers was sorely missed during the wait between chapters, still haven't found any other game that compares. Makes almost all other koikatsu games unplayable by comparison, the quality and ambition gap is so wide. And the attention to music selection is still appreciated. Fully expect it to take the crown for the underserved preggo/harem game market with this chapter. So much potential for mass breeding, not even just main and side girls. Not least the random girls on the isthmus, maybe too ambitious but it would be great to put the random anime girls filling out scenes to use. Especially with the space battles being seemingly done for now. Maybe colonize a planet or two, gotta build the population. Fun to consider at least. But yes, still the best game on the site imo. Hope the next update isn't too far off.
Hey m8 always good to hear from you. Fainedits is working on a stylized music video for MEDs. It'll be up in the discord when it's ready so keep an eye out for it.
As for other koi games I haven't played it but this honestly looks amazing. . Made me mad/depressed when I first found it because of how good the animations look. The dev's close to or surpassing my level based on those previews. Lmk if it's good or not, should just go work for them at this point.
And again you read my mind. Preggo chapter. Including random isthmus girls, shh let me cook. Delphina's next event will handle that, so will Ona's event. You fucking nailed it with the breeding program.
At least you get the vibe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for future updates I'm flying to the UK tomorrow in less than 24 hours. I'll be there until the 9th of june, then another state till the 13th and then I'll fly home. So don't expect anything. The days of spare time due to covid insanity when MM first started are long over. MM has had a shit update schedule for 2 years. Speaking very candidly If I was a MM fan I would have dropped the game a long time ago.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Same problem. Saves from part 3 (finished all events in part 3) fails to transfer to part 4. When it will be fixed?

Reactions: AhrimanH
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes