winmace

Jun 7, 2022
View attachment 3498796

Alright bois, Let's go. Sorry, jumped the gun so I'm a bit late. Its with good purpose though.
Links and new page are up on Itch.io. Super fast G4me.me severs. And I'm excited to announce that as you will see in the main menu for Chp4, MM now has its own updater web service. I'll be able to push updates and you'll be able to download them directly from the client.
No android build as of yet. To my android peeps I'll try to get it out as soon as possible, I'll post on here and itch about it when its up, keep your notifications handy.

The games auto save import feature has been activated. If yours does not work correctly the game will send you to the memory prompts, they are entertaining. Under no circumstances ever manually import a save from another chapter.

Also I now have a because reasons.

Play safe, have fun.
prettygood..gif

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3498796

Alright bois, Let's go. Sorry, jumped the gun so I'm a bit late. Its with good purpose though.
Links and new page are up on Itch.io. Super fast G4me.me severs. And I'm excited to announce that as you will see in the main menu for Chp4, MM now has its own updater web service. I'll be able to push updates and you'll be able to download them directly from the client.
No android build as of yet. To my android peeps I'll try to get it out as soon as possible, I'll post on here and itch about it when its up, keep your notifications handy.

The games auto save import feature has been activated. If yours does not work correctly the game will send you to the memory prompts, they are entertaining. Under no circumstances ever manually import a save from another chapter.

Play safe, have fun.
anGkZ10G_700w_0.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Melatonin Magiks [Ch.4 v1.0 Public] [LaCokaGaming] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [978 MB]
- - -

Mac [990 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
You know, when I first played this story way back when, I thought "Man, I want what this dev is smoking. They think up some crazy shit for a story." Then I got really into it lol.... Crazy shit it may be, it's got a good story to it. I recommend this one to any first timers.

Zereph

Dec 12, 2021
so as a first time play from me from episode 1.... this project imo lacks the same thing a lot of other games of the same genre lack... which is freedom of choise. Having the MC beeing able to have al lthe girls in the story is nice and all but imo forcing you to have all of them is not the way to go and at times offputting. Each to their own but ye. i would like to avoid some encounters.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MelatoninMagiks-CH4v1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ani13

Dec 3, 2022
is there a way to see what choices i made on the previous games, because its been so long since i played them that i dont remember what i picked

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
"your action was blocked" while running the exe file.
"Attack surface reduction"

what did the Dev do this time? my windows defender can run any other game no problem...

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 3498796

Play safe, have fun.
So should I click New Game? There's no save appearing whenever I pressed Continue.

Edit:

Data Import failed, so what to do to make it work then? I'm sure played the last update from before what else is even needed aside from these?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
So should I click New Game? There's no save appearing whenever I pressed Continue.

Edit:

Data Import failed, so what to do to make it work then? I'm sure played the last update from before what else is even needed aside from these?
Hey m8, good to see you.

Using the in game transfer feature, its the first thing you'll encounter when starting a new game.
If its pushing you into the memory prompts:
Means your save data is corrupted. Or you don't have it at all.

At the end of chapter three sleep for a day. You don't have to save after you sleep for a day. Just after the alyssa climax, sleep for a day. Don't choose submit, then choose destroy or preserve as you final choice in game.
You should be able to transfer your chapter 3 save in chapter fours automated system from there. If not, that means your save data is missing data, because you switched computers since chapter one or something akin to that. If that's the case, just use the memory prompts.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Hey m8, good to see you.

Using the in game transfer feature, its the first thing you'll encounter when starting a new game.
If its pushing you into the memory prompts:
Means your save data is corrupted. Or you don't have it at all.

At the end of chapter three sleep for a day. You don't have to save after you sleep for a day. Just after the alyssa climax, sleep for a day. Don't choose submit, then choose destroy or preserve as you final choice in game.
You should be able to transfer your chapter 3 save in chapter fours automated system from there. If not, that means your save data is missing data, because you switched computers since chapter one or something akin to that. If that's the case, just use the memory prompts.
I never switched computers or lose saves at all, all of my saves from the previous chapters are still in here. I even downloaded Chapter 3 to get through that entire final sequence before the end of that chapter. I did what you said, pick Rebel, then picked either Destroy or Preserve.

I would've expected a prompt after all that and my saves will be transferred to Chapter 4 but there's no such thing at all. Just the last text that I should look forward for Chapter 4. I also slept a day after that last prompt but nothing still appeared to indicate that much save will be transferred or something.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I never switched computers or lose saves at all, all of my saves from the previous chapters are still in here. I even downloaded Chapter 3 to get through that entire final sequence before the end of that chapter. I did what you said, pick Rebel, then picked either Destroy or Preserve.

I would've expected a prompt after all that and my saves will be transferred to Chapter 4 but there's no such thing at all. Just the last text that I should look forward for Chapter 4. I also slept a day after that last prompt but nothing still appeared to indicate that much save will be transferred or something.
Hmm. Is there anyone who has successfully transferred their save using the in game option? Maybe I just buggered it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerd0

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Are there missable scenes in this game? I'm still at the very beginning of the sandbox, but I had a scene in the bath that led to nothing and the MC said I wonder what would have happened had I done things differently. I barely did anything so far, so I'm a bit confused.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes