McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Any missing scenes if I pick yes or no when proserpina asks if i'm interested in wearing the crown?
Or later story stuff... etc...

edit: happens towards end of ch.2

Apr 28, 2022
Hey, i went and killed the henchman, and then at the start of ch 2 it asks if i killed the guy. Am i missing out on content since i killed him? Also, love the game hilarious & hot

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Any missing scenes if I pick yes or no when proserpina asks if i'm interested in wearing the crown?
Or later story stuff... etc...

edit: happens towards end of ch.2
No you are not missing any scenes.

Hey, i went and killed the henchman, and then at the start of ch 2 it asks if i killed the guy. Am i missing out on content since i killed him? Also, love the game hilarious & hot
Eh not for that one, Alyssa has a split arc in chapter one. You'll get two unique events either way depending on if you kill him or not. So flavor text + two events you won't see on the opposite route. + If your spare him there's an extra H scene the kill route does not have. Not as a bonus, it just fit into that storyline better.
Going forward into chapters 2 and 3 there are no alternate paths like in chapter one, just various flavor text depending on your choice.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Melatonin Magiks [Ch.3 v2.3 Public] [LaCokaGaming] - Original Size: 2,75GB

Download PC/Mac :

Size for each Compression: PC=1,13GB Mac=1,11GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
That's a shame as alternative paths are fun.
Not for that choice. There's Alt paths for other stuff. I'm just happy I've been able to keep a character around two games after his death.
All has a point. Just have to get to the end of Emi's storyline. Annnnd if I bloody ever can get to the climax with Alyssa then past choices will come to fruition and some new ones will have to be made. It's gonna be so bloody epic just bear with me.

Apr 28, 2022
So i killed Pyrka.... she was an enemy, and i pretty much always kill enemies. what have i missed out on by not sparing her? If anyone would kindly spoil me, id appreciate it ...nevermind

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Ugh finally played chapter 3-completely torn up aboutAlyssa being kidnapped absolutely desperate to see her rescued. Can’t wait for when it happens-hope it’s in the next update. Shocked how much this has affected me
1E1EF8F6-373D-436F-B65F-8E1C7C5530DF.gif

• Red Heart

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Not for that choice. There's Alt paths for other stuff. I'm just happy I've been able to keep a character around two games after his death.
All has a point. Just have to get to the end of Emi's storyline. Annnnd if I bloody ever can get to the climax with Alyssa then past choices will come to fruition and some new ones will have to be made. It's gonna be so bloody epic just bear with me.
OK . We see what you gad in Mind. we see later... But Homora is a nice bonus... But why so quick birth even before the Cows?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
i like your story Every chapter is interesting. The MC gives you the feeling hey develops with the story and the decision.
So from the feedback in the game. Then you can also see how you develop further in the games. Good job looking forward to playing and what's to come.. keep it up.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes