DevilishDespot

Nov 11, 2021
Thanks for the feedback. Have you tried just playing the native APK rather than joiplay? I dont remember any error when saving within the game. I think this may be an issue with Joiplay and the new Renpy version but will have to test. Thanks

So I am playing the chapter 1 and everytime I try to save this code appears, I play on android using joi play

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1090, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1297, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 273, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1297, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'

• Wow
Reactions: Lerd0

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
2 min into game. Everyone is going suky suky mode. WTF is going on here?
haha...surprise! :)
in case you missed the short explanation...they're saving the universe by draining the MC of those dangerous, cataclysmic destructive powers he has when 'charged.'
(and if you buy that, the dev has a wild story to tell you....one that goes on...and...on....and . . .on)
At least this leaves you no doubt about your getting fap material in THIS game...
As to whether it does anything or goes anywhere, ...don't hold your breath... unless you like blue gills and anoxia....

Reactions: AhrimanH and Antera
Apr 28, 2022
There is an incredibly serious issue that i only just now noticed after playing all three games...

Neko, has 4 ears!!!

She has regular human ears AND cat ears!

Is this a design oversight!? Or is she an interdimensional 4 eared space monstrosity?

Reactions: Cokane0

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is an incredibly serious issue that i only just now noticed after playing all three games...

Neko, has 4 ears!!!

She has regular human ears AND cat ears!

Is this a design oversight!? Or is she an interdimensional 4 eared space monstrosity?
it is actually very common for kemonomimi to have 4 ears.
some people think this is heresy

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
it is actually very common for kemonomimi to have 4 ears.
some people think this is heresy
Who says a Neko Girl can't have 4 ears.. They are half humans and half cat after all. So I could see a rare situation where they could have 4 ears.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Cokane0 sorry to bother you but I read your post some time ago about adding ntr and shit like that to "alternative realities". I was wondering if those are still your plans? Or are you going to stick to the formula that have been working for this game so far and stay away from it?

Last edited:

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Cokane0 sorry to bother you but I read your post some time ago about adding ntr and shit like that to "alternative realities". I was wondering if those are still your plans? Or are you going to stick to the formula that have been working gor this game so far and stay away from it?
I’m never bothered by peeps. Luv y’all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I’m never bothered by peeps. Luv y’all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the answer man, we harem fans are a little paranoid with the subject because a lot of games try to add that kind of thing to games where it makes no sense and the plot is advanced.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cokane0

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
haha...surprise! :)
in case you missed the short explanation...they're saving the universe by draining the MC of those dangerous, cataclysmic destructive powers he has when 'charged.'
(and if you buy that, the dev has a wild story to tell you....one that goes on...and...on....and . . .on)
At least this leaves you no doubt about your getting fap material in THIS game...
As to whether it does anything or goes anywhere, ...don't hold your breath... unless you like blue gills and anoxia....
So does this pace continue like this for the rest of the game? If it's just girls throwing themselves at you within five frames it's not really my cup of tea.

Apr 28, 2022
So does this pace continue like this for the rest of the game? If it's just girls throwing themselves at you within five frames it's not really my cup of tea.
no, there is a lot of sex, but there is a lot of story too. The whole story plays out as the worlds most awesome male fantasy. Comedy, space ships, epic shit, demons, magic, trippy dream shit, cool sword fights, guns- just play the game and enjoy. The plot is good, especially if you have a sense of humor. The sex scenes are actually pretty damn good too i fapped to a bunch of them, which is something i dont often do for storyline games

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Melatonin Magiks [Ch.3 v2.5 Public] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 811mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes