DevilishDespot

Nov 11, 2021
Everyone, I have finished with the Melatonin Magiks Chapter 2 v9.1 files.

Major Update for people who are new to the game. Here is what is new:

Full upgrade to RenPy 8.0.2 from RenPy 7.3.5
All saves retain compatibility.
Android Version Available
Using the same methods being done in Chapter 3 we've achieved massive lossless compression from 5.70GB to 2.7GB
Chapter 2 v9.1 will import choices from Chapter 1 provided you open your current save in Chapter 1 v3.2 and sleep one night without Neko or Ona. Chapter 3 will be able to import your choices from Chapter 2 v9.1 in Chapter 3 v2.6 or v2.7. This feature only works in PC/MAC/LINUX.
Android will not have this choice transfer feature, if you are told you have not played Chapter 1, please just continue.

I have updated these files on Discord ( ) or Itch.io ( )

Last edited:

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Melatonin Magiks [Ch.3 v2.5 Public] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 811mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

my saves wont work plus theres no automatic saves when i try to load that as well

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Goddamn... there's definitely gonna be way more choices in the future where you just decide, whether you notice it or not that you actually kill some of the girls. Specially side girls.

Seriously though, we might be needing something as a walkthrough now. I'll be replaying all three games just to make sure I spare or forgive (e.g. the enemy girls from Chapter 1 for instance) all girls. I might not even know the full extent on how many side girls can be rejected or killed without the player noticing. Morathi though, she's an easy choice.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well what I meant on replaying stuff is mostly on whatever scenes and events I may miss. For instance on Chapter 1, if you don't forgive the enemy girls around early on the game then, there's no more events for them. You can still continue on the main story without them appearing. That's exactly only my grip, in fact, I did exactly just that on my very first playthrough of Chapter 1. Only until later I would know that those girls would become a very good ally for the MC. Right then and there, I played all of 3 chapters all over again just to make sure to see what kind of stuff I would miss.

Heck, even a PDF walkthrough would suffice. Like, if you want this girl to be part of the harem or not... that kind of simplicity. A more detailed PDF walkthrough is also welcome.

Lastly, MediaFire links please, if its fine. A short update too, but I'll be looking forward to story focused content for the next one.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Well what I meant on replaying stuff is mostly on whatever scenes and events I may miss. For instance on Chapter 1, if you don't forgive the enemy girls around early on the game then, there's no more events for them. You can still continue on the main story without them appearing. That's exactly only my grip, in fact, I did exactly just that on my very first playthrough of Chapter 1. Only until later I would know that those girls would become a very good ally for the MC. Right then and there, I played all of 3 chapters all over again just to make sure to see what kind of stuff I would miss.

Heck, even a PDF walkthrough would suffice. Like, if you want this girl to be part of the harem or not... that kind of simplicity. A more detailed PDF walkthrough is also welcome.

Lastly, MediaFire links please, if its fine. A short update too, but I'll be looking forward to story focused content for the next one.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I don’t control what the uploaders use here. However we’ve been posting the update patches that the patreons get in the discord sever. So you only need to DL a few hundred MBs from update to update.
Otherwise you lads should start trying out the G4ME sever DLs on itch. They’re super fast and are only used for MM at this time.

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
What are the songs used for the trailers? I really like the one used for the This Feeling trailer.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019

P.S.
Probably it suppose to be out. But hands on first screenshot are bugged for sure.
Anyway, I played more through it, and it actually good. Although, repeatable events a bit short.
Only chapter 1 and not whole yet.

gj and gl dev.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
When the MC says 'holy captain trademark' who are they meant to be referencing?

Edit: when you're on the Isthmus, the music that plays, is that a recording of Carl Sagan or does it just sound like him?

Last edited:

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
When the MC says 'holy captain trademark' who are they meant to be referencing?

Edit: when you're on the Isthmus, the music that plays, is that a recording of Carl Sagan or does it just sound like him?
No reference there, just my own silliness.

Heres the song, Kozmoz - Stardust

It's not Carl Sagan for sure. My own guess it's some guest that Art Bell had on Coast to Coast AM at some point and it was pulled from there. If you do some digging maybe you'll find out who's voice it is. Anyhow it's a great chillstep track.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
No reference there, just my own silliness.

Heres the song, Kozmoz - Stardust

It's not Carl Sagan for sure. My own guess it's some guest that Art Bell had on Coast to Coast AM at some point and it was pulled from there. If you do some digging maybe you'll find out who's voice it is. Anyhow it's a great chillstep track.
Man when I hear this music I can't help but think of your game like I have it running somewhere in the background. It's so unique and special

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes