lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Oh how disgusting... looking at 2 vaginas and 4 breasts without seeing some ridiculous rendition of how they perceive or wish they perceived there own junk,,, WaitAMinute you mean I can see 2 relatively attractive animated women getting all hot and bothered without being forced to see a penis that is clearly not mine going in there? Sign me up, I have never understood the complaint about lesbian content but loving that physical impossibility of a penis so huge the owner could lick it themselves. Seriously, there is gay penis going into man and there is lesbian woman on woman don't you even think of getting in here you male then there is hot woman on woman warming each others bodies up for when that penis is able to go in 1 then the other, Why would anyone complain about this?
I'm very happy with the level of all the content described in this game.
It's simply boring at this point. Every "harem" game or even non-harem ones, if there's more than one woman in the story, it's likely they WILL be BI. It's simply gotten to a point for some that it's just another scene that's just simply there, if it doesn't involve the mc

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Ch1 3.1
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Size 877 MB

Ch2 9.0
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Size 1.33 GB

Ch3 2.7 Public
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 1.20 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port for Chapter 3.

mg219

Jan 24, 2019
estrada777

For the record, Ch1 appears to be nothing more than proofreading, so don't expect new content. Ch2 is 9.0, I don't know where 9.1 came from, if you have some link to 9.1 content please share it. Chapter 3 is ongoing, I will update that without prompting.

All links are on f95zone and itch. It just add save port transferability.

Just hoped that with your prsistent saves, we can use it on android as well.

Last edited:

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Can anyone explain why this game has a pregnancy tag if it's just like every other hentai out there all like oh no I'm not on control it's not safe today yes do it breed me make my tig ol bitties milky lol. Game other than that to me is pretty good as far as animation and story isn't atrocious either. The what do they call you nickname affecting dialog is something I haven't seen in other games so that is a very nice addition to these type of games.

cramcramcram

May 12, 2019
Can anyone explain why this game has a pregnancy tag if it's just like every other hentai out there all like oh no I'm not on control it's not safe today yes do it breed me make my tig ol bitties milky lol. Game other than that to me is pretty good as far as animation and story isn't atrocious either. The what do they call you nickname affecting dialog is something I haven't seen in other games so that is a very nice addition to these type of games.
Probably the cowgirls introduced in the second part are a big part of that tag. Along with some options.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
estrada777

All links are on f95zone and itch. It just add save port transferability.

Just hoped that with your prsistent saves, we can use it on android as well.
I'll have to do some work to move the save files around correctly.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I am a bit confused about the info no offence but it seems the dev/creator of this game was high/stoned when he made the info for this game where it keeps saying " Woah!" it's kind oh hard to understand what the info means, it's def a good way to confuse people.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
There are unavoidable lesbian H scenes in this game, don't play or download if you don't like that kink. Be aware this is not female NTR, no girls are stealing your Harem members from you, only that the girls get horny around you because you're such a boss. You only have two hands, after all, they need to pass the time somehow.
Thank you for letting me know. I am so bored with creators putting lesbian crap into games. I've tried clicking through it but it just ruins everything. Your game looked really interesting and i wanted to try it in the hope that you would have made bisexual and lesbian scenes 100% avoidable like a lot of creators. I realized instead that you have made it integral to your game. I wish you the best but it is not for me.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Melatonin Magiks [Ch.3 v2.8 Public] [LaCokaGaming] Compressed

PC/MAC (2,90GB/919MB)

Have use a new method to do this repack. Let me know if you find errors.

Last edited:

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
I am just playing part 1 but I want to know if pregnancy is only for cow girls or there are also other girls?
can confirm atleast 2 other girls can and or will be trying to or will be preggo in chap2/3 depending on choices won't say who as thats no fun but will give a hint,
so ye not just the cow girls can get pregs

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Oh how disgusting... looking at 2 vaginas and 4 breasts without seeing some ridiculous rendition of how they perceive or wish they perceived there own junk,,, WaitAMinute you mean I can see 2 relatively attractive animated women getting all hot and bothered without being forced to see a penis that is clearly not mine going in there? Sign me up, I have never understood the complaint about lesbian content but loving that physical impossibility of a penis so huge the owner could lick it themselves. Seriously, there is gay penis going into man and there is lesbian woman on woman don't you even think of getting in here you male then there is hot woman on woman warming each others bodies up for when that penis is able to go in 1 then the other, Why would anyone complain about this?
I'm very happy with the level of all the content described in this game.
real life may have hit them with something that hurt or they prefer having dick on their screen when they fap ?
quite a few people say it's because there's too much lesbian scene, but honestly those people are playing game with dozen scene of male protagonist faping alone in their bedroom and shower, and often they are the same harassing for decensored dick in japanese game and some push it further by asking more futas ( the S is important) and trap game (i won't tell what i think about their preference because saying it is kinkshaming because ... reason probably)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
looking up the tag ... was the bdsm part cut off ? (not complaining, i thought they were an insult to actual bdsm and made me stop playing)

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes