Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020

Cokane0
hehe, loved it :D
also I see Ainz Ooal Gown made it in game xD
EDIT : also , need more Lorica content!
yeah hah, was listening to that when making that scene. Write from what you know. Howie and my uncle are very similar, both Jews from brooklyn with heroin problems. Difference being my uncle is alive and clean. Rip howie.

Scommbi

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to go to clarissa? shes on the main girls list but shes only ever interacted with during lorica and prosperinas story events, I have her as my main waifu and all but I can't find her anywhere and if she isnt possible to access at the current moment in time, is there going to be any way we will be able to in the future?

Jan 24, 2021

Throwing this little gem straight to public, because fug it spirit of the holidays. Merry X-MAS or X-MAS eve to all of you.
As promised GGbeachday. I put a lot of love into this one for all of you. The only thing more comfy than being inside with loved ones or just your cat or your bottle of whiskey this holiday season is being on a sunny beach with goth bitties. Thats quick maths.
v2.7 also comes with an upgrade from renpy 7.3.5 to 8.0.3. Overall it's much more stable and brings added goodies like the save import feature. So now all three chapters are save compatible. Players just need to sleep a night without Neko or Ona once they've completed the previous chapter and the next game will import your data if you so choose on a fresh save.
This also means I have to force you all into a full download for the upgrade to take effect. Here some links to the lovely lighting fast sever DLs, also available on .
PC -
MAC -
android will be done soonish.
Hoping this gives me a little breathing room to continue to work on the Alyssa climax. I'll keep you lads posted on that and whats coming in the future.
Stay frosty, stay toasty. Much love. Merry Christmas.

ChopTheHead

Sep 15, 2021
The update seems to have broken my old saves. Starting a new game works, so does loading some saves that are in the early parts of the game, but not any of the most recent ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I can't open the new update, my antivirus scanned it briefly when I run the .exe then it says that its fine and good. But this is all I have. Nothing's appearing.

1672006627699.png

cramcramcram

May 12, 2019
Some days you read through convoluted stories and follow complicated game mechanics for a scene.
Other days you just want to click on a dommy-mommy prone bone.

Thanks for the update. (Need some spf 100 for those beach-goers...)

Cheers..

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MelatoninMagiks-CH3v2.7Public
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Skill peer issues? Look here.​

mg219

Jan 24, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Ch1 3.1
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Size 877 MB

Ch2 9.0
Size 1.33 GB

Ch3 2.5 Public
Mega
Size 1.18 GB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
estrada777 Any chances of updating the ports to:

Ch1 3.2

Ch2 9.1

Ch3 2.7

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
estrada777 Any chances of updating the ports to:

Ch1 3.2

Ch2 9.1

Ch3 2.7
For the record, Ch1 appears to be nothing more than proofreading, so don't expect new content. Ch2 is 9.0, I don't know where 9.1 came from, if you have some link to 9.1 content please share it. Chapter 3 is ongoing, I will update that without prompting.

Reactions: ureche

uzbek228

Aug 7, 2021
I remember playing this game a year ago, and it was really good
So due to being ultra lazy, i've had a question, is anyone have a save for the last version, as i remember there was a gallery

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
A note on Lesbianism:
There are unavoidable lesbian H scenes in this game, don't play or download if you don't like that kink. Be aware this is not female NTR, no girls are stealing your Harem members from you, only that the girls get horny around you because you're such a boss. You only have two hands, after all, they need to pass the time somehow.
Oh how disgusting... looking at 2 vaginas and 4 breasts without seeing some ridiculous rendition of how they perceive or wish they perceived there own junk,,, WaitAMinute you mean I can see 2 relatively attractive animated women getting all hot and bothered without being forced to see a penis that is clearly not mine going in there? Sign me up, I have never understood the complaint about lesbian content but loving that physical impossibility of a penis so huge the owner could lick it themselves. Seriously, there is gay penis going into man and there is lesbian woman on woman don't you even think of getting in here you male then there is hot woman on woman warming each others bodies up for when that penis is able to go in 1 then the other, Why would anyone complain about this?
I'm very happy with the level of all the content described in this game.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes