Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game with wholesome,harem and NO NTR. All the girls look pretty and likeable with different personality. I appreciate all the efforts and love you have been putting up into the game. Also I hope the protag isnt some generic asshole,he should act considerate towards other people and I dont mind if he acts pricey if some girls want to get in his pants it will be funny :whistle:. No need to be stressed out about releasing things earlier just take your time

Anyways thanks once again for the game Cokane0 and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

Dec 21, 2017
The chapter two in the OP of this thread is not a version that allows for the save transfer feature.
Chapter two v9.0 does not have the save transfer feature. Chapter two v9.1 does. You can get v9.1 from itch.io.
<----
Cheers play safe have fun.
I'm in a similar situation. I played Chapter 2 v9.0 from the link in this thread, and got the error about having not played chapter two when starting chapter three. I downloaded v9.1 and tried several things, e.g. loading the game and saving it, and loading a pre-endgame-event save, redoing the event, and saving, but I still get the same error. What specifically do I need to do in v9.1 to get the save to export?

Found the solution. I needed to sleep without Neko or Ona. What kind of maniac would ever do such a thing?

inkspirit

Feb 5, 2023
Just started the first part and man... before I'll continue playing, is there any storyline/explanation wtf is going on? I mean the game looks alright, UI well.. could be better but the most important thing is to understand fcking lore/story. Am I missing something like prequel or storyline? It feels like I skipped intro then prologue and 50% of the game then waking up with the cat on the ceiling.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Just started the first part and man... before I'll continue playing, is there any storyline/explanation wtf is going on? I mean the game looks alright, UI well.. could be better but the most important thing is to understand fcking lore/story. Am I missing something like prequel or storyline? It feels like I skipped intro then prologue and 50% of the game then waking up with the cat on the ceiling.
I've played through all available content, and while a story is created during your playthrough, you are indeed dropped in the middle of the story. I do not know who the mc is, his strength, his relationship with the king, why he acts the way he does and a million other things. The game is good, but the start really needs some heavy remastery.

inkspirit

Feb 5, 2023
I've played through all available content, and while a story is created during your playthrough, you are indeed dropped in the middle of the story. I do not know who the mc is, his strength, his relationship with the king, why he acts the way he does and a million other things. The game is good, but the start really needs some heavy remastery.
well yeah that's what I thought, don't know if I'll try it again but thanks for explaining

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Tried to play a bit into the sandbox after prologue and I have to say it really pulls me out and I cannot get back into it. Sandbox almost always simply ruins these games. Instead of giving meaningless things to click and times of day just give us the quick option of next scene with X character if there is one available.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
3 months no update, Dev clearly quit and is working on his next game (another separate update) ever since covid hit it made it very hard for Devs to keep working on their game. because you know since they are not allowed outside anymore and are forced to sit at home 24/7, it's very hard to keep working on the computer like this.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
3 months no update, Dev clearly quit and is working on his next game (another separate update) ever since covid hit it made it very hard for Devs to keep working on their game. because you know since they are not allowed outside anymore and are forced to sit at home 24/7, it's very hard to keep working on the computer like this.
kek.
nah MM doesn't pay my bills and I need to work. Simple as. I just flew back into my home state 2 days ago. Lil busy.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
kek.
nah MM doesn't pay my bills and I need to work. Simple as. I just flew back into my home state 2 days ago. Lil busy.
was wondering why your income is so low. did you think about combining the chapters into a single game to repackage it? theres a lot of content here and you should be making at the very least 2k a month. you might need to add some more extreme content tho, doesnt have to be ntr but something to bring the money in if you had problems with it so far. this game is high quality enough to be one of the better ones, no sense in working for free.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
was wondering why your income is so low. did you think about combining the chapters into a single game to repackage it? theres a lot of content here and you should be making at the very least 2k a month. you might need to add some more extreme content tho, doesnt have to be ntr but something to bring the money in if you had problems with it so far. this game is high quality enough to be one of the better ones, no sense in working for free.
I'll worry about repackaging the game into a single volume when it's done. As of now If I attempt to do it myself It'll end up being a bluecat situation. When the time comes I'll prob just try to bribe masterdragonson and devil with monies and let them bang their head against the wall sorting through my spaget.
And idk bruv, beats me. Is whad it is mang. Ima just keep vibin. Cuzzz fuk itttt.
Can't do NTR but I've got everything from hardcore BDSM to urination to amputee sex to heroin/ecstasy fueled drug orgies in there. I'll keep swinging. Thx m8.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Yeah no ntr would kill the game tbh.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
all 3 versions seem to have all content inside of them, like chapter 3 has videos from chapter 1. does it mean the player has access to them via the gallery of the 3rd game? basically do players need all 3 chapters in their computers to get all content? (apart from story, talking about sex gallery here)

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes