Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
all 3 versions seem to have all content inside of them, like chapter 3 has videos from chapter 1. does it mean the player has access to them via the gallery of the 3rd game? basically do players need all 3 chapters in their computers to get all content? (apart from story, talking about sex gallery here)
Only repeatables carry over between chapters.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
i have a question for the dev, maybe this has been answered before if so please direct me to it, but why do you use different penis sizes?
Melatonin Magiks Chapter 2 5_23_2023 8_36_37 AM.png
Melatonin Magiks Chapter 2 5_23_2023 8_37_24 AM.png

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
i have a question for the dev, maybe this has been answered before if so please direct me to it, but why do you use different penis sizes?
View attachment 2643867
View attachment 2643861
I have access to more than one penis model. Many have different physics or bones or textures. Some shots or positions work better with some than others. Idk, I'm a waffle.
Also that lower shot is from a deleted scene from chapter one and is visual aids and now I am infected with it again.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
I have access to more than one penis model. Many have different physics or bones or textures. Some shots or positions work better with some than others. Idk, I'm a waffle.
Also that lower shot is from a deleted scene from chapter one and is visual aids and now I am infected with it again.
i see thank you, also lol sorry i havent play ch3 yet so im assuming thats where its deleted cause this is from ch2, replaying both 1&2 b4 i play 3

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
same problem with Sims 4 modded content, as soon as you make a body part bigger the animations start looking weird. and if you're using costume skins it's even worse. wanna use brad pit skin overhaul? cool... but you won't be able to change the skin color of the penis because it's a full body mask. unless you're actually going into the studio to change it, I really wish Sims 4 engine was built better. at this point in time even tho it's 2023 you still can't have nice things like than more 4-5 body parts to tag different cc. and modders for some really stupid reason keep reusing the same body parts. so you got 2 cc pieces that replace each other despite appearing visually on different parts of the sims leg (as an example)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Partially continuing the half off topic piece.. Thats why I cant wait for Life By You -- that will hopefully fill a spot in not only the life sim games allowing way more customization than ANY of the Sims games have ever allowed, and on top of that.. serve as a great way to generate visuals for VNs that can hopefully not be all cookie cutter and allow for enough variation. It will take time, but fingers crossed.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Partially continuing the half off topic piece.. Thats why I cant wait for Life By You -- that will hopefully fill a spot in not only the life sim games allowing way more customization than ANY of the Sims games have ever allowed, and on top of that.. serve as a great way to generate visuals for VNs that can hopefully not be all cookie cutter and allow for enough variation. It will take time, but fingers crossed.
please make sure to reply to my comment next time instead of starting a new comment. this way people know what you're referring to and I can see someone replied to my comment.

this new game might take years to reach what sims 4 is now. clearly EA could improve the game a million times over by now, they choose not to. not hard to figure out that sims fans will buy anything, a sane person would not be buying the same content every new title repackaged and resold as new content. especially not for those crazy prices. someone was working on a way to allow you to interact with other areas without a loading screen and access to outside customization, something like this would be a great improvement.

I look at EA the same way I see game Devs releasing a new sims 4 game where all the sims look unmodded. the script is garbage, animations are low quality and it's basically worse than playing the game yourself XD it's just spam for this site at that point.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I don't understand why almost all the H scenes have that primitive animations. Yeah, I understand your needs to show cumshots, but it's unrealistic. Liquid stopping in the middle of the air is nothing I've seen somewhere else. :-D It's not just the first, nor second chapter. This bugging me all the time. I understand that there are limitations what actually can be done using koikatsu, but what you are doing here is just creating low quality sequences. Also some of the dialogs needs some touch from people who has a higher education than elementary school and can write english. I'm obviously not the one to do that, but someone (maybe some fan) probably will help you with grammar and bugfix and maybe even with animations.
Just stating facts.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
Melatonin Magiks [Ch.3 v2.8 Public] [LaCokaGaming] Compressed

PC/MAC (2,90GB/919MB) Pixeldrain

Have use a new method to do this repack. Let me know if you find errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man, sorry for bother you but I'm having problems with this compressed version, The .exe doesn't open i try many times with click and executing as an administrator but only gives me a load of 1 second in the cursor to never open it.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
How do I change from one chapter to another? Can I transfer a save file? Can I combine chapters? It is a little tricky to figure out a sandbox game with chapters. For example, I met the king in Chapter One, and it seems to indicate the end of the chapter, but that there is more content. How do I know when I've completed the content for Chapter One, and then what? The Ren'Py folders seem to be separate, and there doesn't seem to be anything shared between them.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
How do I change from one chapter to another? Can I transfer a save file? Can I combine chapters? It is a little tricky to figure out a sandbox game with chapters. For example, I met the king in Chapter One, and it seems to indicate the end of the chapter, but that there is more content. How do I know when I've completed the content for Chapter One, and then what? The Ren'Py folders seem to be separate, and there doesn't seem to be anything shared between them.
The chapters have ingame built in save transfer features moving your choices from chapter to chapter. If you manually transfer your save files it will break the game. No need to do that as the game will do it for you no stress. After you've completed all the content in a chapter all you need to do is sleep a night without Neko or Ona and the game takes care of the rest. Check the replay gallery it will help you track the content within each chapter. Sounds like you still have more to do in chapter one from my estimation.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes