Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I just playing the begining, but its a little confusing. First off, I reconize Baka Yora. Its an aggressive term to call an idiot. probably like calling someone "fucking idiot". So apparently shes calling him a fucking idiot for ? dreaming ? since he wakes up. Not really sure how he even knew her name to be honest.

Then wakes up and meets the cat girl and she explains to him that if he blue balls, he will destroy the world ????? Then the MC carries on like he believe its. mean if it happene to me, im be sure, lets fuck, why not. But I wouldnt really believe it. And even if hes starting this dreamwalking stuff, Does he really think hes going to blow up the universe ? So it kinda confuses me....... What is he ment to be. a ticking time bomb ?

Other than that Neko-chan and Ona (did you really have to do that name <.<) really escalated quickly, asif they were nymphos to begin with.

Going foward, im really confused as to whats going on other then supposedly they MC blue balling is going to blow the universe. And its like he really doesnt wantg to find out whats going on, or at least get a little sus. :unsure:

Is the whole game based around the girls just trying to keep him from blue balling ?

Last edited:
Reactions: fedegrox

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Going foward, im really confused as to whats going on other then supposedly they MC blue balling is going to blow the universe. And its like he really doesnt wantg to find out whats going on, or at least get a little sus. :unsure:

Is the whole game based around the girls just trying to keep him from blue balling ?
This game is not like other games, the best way to imagine it is 'what would happen if a dude who's regularly experimenting with different hallucinogens made a game?'

If you're looking for guidance on what to focus on, the true underlying plot of the game is dealing with the mousey menace!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Wafe and Cokane0

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, as always, thoroughly confused and baffled by the story, trying to figure out what's the 'true' route, ascend>rebel>destroy? Seemed to have the most extra scenes to it and fit the general feel of the story, of what i can make sense of at least. Looking forward to being made even more confused in the future. :D

Also, i cannot for the life of me remember half the secondary cast, some folks are dying and i'm just looking at a redshirt as far as my emotions are concerned. Game could do with a dossier menu somewhere for returning players.

Hemicyon

Jan 13, 2019
The update is very worth the wait. Great job. Gap between this and pretty much every other hgame let alone other koikatsu based games is crazy. Though as much fun as the animated action scenes and plot development in ch3 have been ch4 returning to low stakes lewds for a while sounds good. Anyways I went ascend/rebel/destroy. Felt right. Guess the king is dead, wonder how that will affect everything. At least I'm assuming that's the aspect of him we've met since he had a crown. Still not totally sure what's going on with him tbh hope ch4 clears that up some

The other ending was a bummer. Props for making that work. Didnt think the whole deal with ayame being linked to the mc would have real consequences. Gonna keep that timeline out of the save file and in the replay gallery where it belongs.

Otherwise it was a little weird we never saw ziflin's face. thought there'd be some reveal there since its always been hidden. And I guess inux is going to be more important going forward. That's good, she's good.

As always looking forward to more, especially preggo content ramping up. And also hoping its not long until lilis shows up again. She was the surprise best side girl this chapter. Her and maybe yuka from the one coffee shop event, hope she's not a one-off. Game needs more dark skinned girls. But yeah great work keep it up.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AhrimanH and Lerd0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
The update is very worth the wait. Great job.
Hey m8, thanks for writing this up. Was looking forward to hearing your thoughts. I'm so glad you were entertained.
And yes, thank you for reading and understanding the garbled mess of my patreon posts regarding my thoughts moving into Chp4. Exactly as you stated. Will be fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yes, as you've said m8. Lets knock this harem up, have some crazy H scenes and get cracking on some Hella'fun crushing. While Kleodora does some spooky slowburning fucked shit in the backround lmao.

Much love, stay posted.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone can explain what happened in this finale for Chapter 3? Its still really hard for me to understand and get any of what's happening in here. Moreover, this Alyssa Climax is all this update contains yes?

• Hey there
Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Moreover, this Alyssa Climax is all this update contains yes?
Yes, the chapter is done, narrative-wise and also If I put one more thing in the game will burst open at the seams. Andriod players will be utterly unable to play. That Chp3 is 3.70 gb with no loss of quality is no less than a small miracle in compression wizardry. 1,905 video files and 2940 images. There is no more tetris to be played.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm... Anyone know the results if MC doesn't kill Pyrka, will she later become a love interest...and will it be bad for MC with the other Li's, if she isn't killed by his hand?

She didn't attack MC when they escaped the exploding ship. I'm trying to understand my path choices, as some of the other girls who seem to be villain's became love interests when MC forgave them. :unsure:

Update after playing through:
OK, so after playing both paths where MC spares her... She later turns out to be "it's all about the science"...as the player finds out the creepy bug guy is like Dr Frankenstein, piecing parts together to create things that seem to like eating fresh brains and body parts. (It's better to keep her alive, as there is more story with her alive and kicking.)

Though, it will be interesting to see where she ends up in chapter 4...will she end up in MC's bed, or will she end up being poked with the end of MC's sword?

This title has excellently writing that keeps you interested...and a shit ton of content. Definitely worth the effort to play/read. Thank-you dev for sharing your work, and I hope NTR content will not be added, as the relationships are so well done...especially the cat girl, her personality is so cute.

Last edited:

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
this is my sharing day so let's share.

1. cat girl is clearly from some kind of Anime so the Dev cheated us, not all characters are original.

2. game has more content than most games, not to mention visuals (have you seen the latest battle scenes?) also the sex animations are well done and feel very powerful and apart from other games that use the same engine, yet for some reason the Dev makes 200 dollars per month. my conclusion is that god hates him, it doesn't make sense that other shitty games earn more money. there must be a logical reason I'm missing here, this game should be making 1k dollars per month minimum.

3. since the Dev Patreons don't give a fuck about him, I suggest the Dev changes his tactics. this game might be for fun but he wastes many hours on it and he deserve to at least be able to pay fucking rent with the income. and so the Dev needs to try other tags, mainly sharing (NTR), maybe some scat (I dislike that one but many people on the forum seem to enjoy this BS) and also Loli. which means the Dev needs to leave Patreon (easiest way to make money from sex games but it failed the Dev time and time again so fuck it) and basically remove all limits of rules and add whatever the fuck he wants to the story.

right now it can't get worse, even people who clean the streets make more than 200 dollars per month. the Dev has nothing to lose but telling his Patreons to go fuck themselves for not supporting him enough despite having such amazing content, and sure a few of them will get pissed off he left Patreon and went into NTR content (other men, since the girls are already sharing each other in the game, pretty sure some of the morons are angry about this one as well, you just can't please some people) but the Dev needs to start making money, this 200 dollars per month is a god damn joke...

now the Dev can either not care and keep doing what he's doing, wasting time of his life where he could be making good money while doing something he loves (why the fuck not have both? I'm serious, why does this game needs to remain a hobby instead of an actual job he enjoys doing?!) or he could listen to me since he has nothing to lose anyway, and get a chance to start making 1-3k dollars per month like the other assholes.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
3.0?!?! LET'S FUCKING G-
Now.

View attachment 2729162
View attachment 2729163

Chapter three v3.0 is now out on itch.io and patreon. This is the final installment of the story for Chapter Three. I hope to see all of my fellow filthy disgusting f95zone pirates in Chapter Four.
X0x0 lads.
Ok look I can see her as an angel but imma say it straight up... WHAT DID THEY DO TO HER?!?! OHHHHH imma hurt someone, imma hurt someone REAL BAD!!! Ohhh if she isn't the Alyssa I know anymore IMMA HURT SOMEONE REAL BAD!!! And I'm gonna scream at Delphina for focusing on here little personal rivalry and ignoring the one who ACTUALLY CHASES ALYSSA AROUND!!! OHHH IMMA CUT THAT BUG FACE UP REAL GOOD AND INCINERATE HIS FUCKING SOUL UNTIL NOT EVEN THE GODS CAN REVIVE HIM!!!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Melatonin Magiks [Ch.2 v9.1] [LaCokaGaming]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes