Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
For my point of view you're only trying to push your taste in the game trying to use the maybe weak side of the dev, let him alone if he wants to put things like those he would already made it by now.
you must be a really good friend, watching as your friends work hard and fail because they refuse to change and improve their income, instead of helping them out, maybe encouraging them to change and try new things.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Got to say I loved the update I played chapter 2 back when it came out and I've been waiting for chapter 3 to be finished before coming back. It got a little confusing near the end with all the reveals for example the destroy/preserve choice, destroy or preserve what? And I'm also curious about consequences to certain choices mainly will their be a continuation if you let yourself be gehrmaned by inxj? I love the characters and the models and there's something comfy about the story even though the mood was a little more heavy this chapter. I enjoyed it, looking forward to chapter 4.

Last edited:

Gamaer

Oct 3, 2022
you must be a really good friend, watching as your friends work hard and fail because they refuse to change and improve their income, instead of helping them out, maybe encouraging them to change and try new things.
Respect I have never seen such a bad and obvious attempt at manipulation in my life and this is especially true of the first comment. You obviously only want NTR and Scat in game so stop lying and pretending you want this in game for the developer to make more money, you are really bad at it. Just find another game that matches the tags.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Respect I have never seen such a bad and obvious attempt at manipulation in my life and this is especially true of the first comment. You obviously only want NTR and Scat in game so stop lying and pretending you want this in game for the developer to make more money, you are really bad at it. Just find another game that matches the tags.
how about you give the dev a solution that you assume will be better than mine? instead of blaming with nonsense...

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
how about you give the dev a solution that you assume will be better than mine? instead of blaming with nonsense...
You're literally telling them to put what you want into the game because "it will give him more money." It absolutely won't. If they add NTR to a game that has been going for a very long time that has been focused on a harem, it will make things worse. They would literally piss off the people most loyal to them.

The main issue is the game doesn't update frequently so It doesn't get much attention. So the only real way to get attention is word of mouth or people randomly just searching and getting hits on the tags.

So no, telling the dev to add NTR and Scat will get them more money is just not true. We are going into the 4th chapter, nothing of the sort in the first 3 chapters for those people that like that kind of thing so they would instantly just drop it because there would only be maybe 1 or 2 scenes in the 4th chapter, on top of that pissing off their current supporters and possible losing more money and not gaining anything.

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
this is my sharing day so let's share.

1. cat girl is clearly from some kind of Anime so the Dev cheated us, not all characters are original.

2. game has more content than most games, not to mention visuals (have you seen the latest battle scenes?) also the sex animations are well done and feel very powerful and apart from other games that use the same engine, yet for some reason the Dev makes 200 dollars per month. my conclusion is that god hates him, it doesn't make sense that other shitty games earn more money. there must be a logical reason I'm missing here, this game should be making 1k dollars per month minimum.

3. since the Dev Patreons don't give a fuck about him, I suggest the Dev changes his tactics. this game might be for fun but he wastes many hours on it and he deserve to at least be able to pay fucking rent with the income. and so the Dev needs to try other tags, mainly sharing (NTR), maybe some scat (I dislike that one but many people on the forum seem to enjoy this BS) and also Loli. which means the Dev needs to leave Patreon (easiest way to make money from sex games but it failed the Dev time and time again so fuck it) and basically remove all limits of rules and add whatever the fuck he wants to the story.

right now it can't get worse, even people who clean the streets make more than 200 dollars per month. the Dev has nothing to lose but telling his Patreons to go fuck themselves for not supporting him enough despite having such amazing content, and sure a few of them will get pissed off he left Patreon and went into NTR content (other men, since the girls are already sharing each other in the game, pretty sure some of the morons are angry about this one as well, you just can't please some people) but the Dev needs to start making money, this 200 dollars per month is a god damn joke...

now the Dev can either not care and keep doing what he's doing, wasting time of his life where he could be making good money while doing something he loves (why the fuck not have both? I'm serious, why does this game needs to remain a hobby instead of an actual job he enjoys doing?!) or he could listen to me since he has nothing to lose anyway, and get a chance to start making 1-3k dollars per month like the other assholes.

View attachment 2735127
what a retarded cuck

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Ch1 3.2 (exports your data for Ch2)
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 860 MiB

Ch2 9.1 (imports your data from Ch1, exports your data for Ch3)
NOTE: It will open and then close on the very first run to complete the data import.
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 983 MiB

Ch3 3.0 Public (imports your data from Ch2)
NOTE: It will open and then close on the very first run to complete the data import.
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 1.69 GiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Hemicyon

Jan 13, 2019
Hey m8, thanks for writing this up. Was looking forward to hearing your thoughts. I'm so glad you were entertained.
And yes, thank you for reading and understanding the garbled mess of my patreon posts regarding my thoughts moving into Chp4. Exactly as you stated. Will be fun.

So yes, as you've said m8. Lets knock this harem up, have some crazy H scenes and get cracking on some Hella'fun crushing. While Kleodora does some spooky slowburning fucked shit in the backround lmao.

Much love, stay posted.
Glad you appreciated the feedback and thanks for clearing up the plot details. So I had things mixed up with zynix, makes sense since he wasn't friendly with the archangel before. I did catch that forshadowing in ch1 though I thought it might be for something that still hasnt happened since the mc wasn't in his full furry getup. But it does otherwise match the climax so I wasn't sure before, cool to know now. Re ziflin, I actually appreciate his big fight happening offscreen and with lorica, she seemed like his nemesis more than the mc. No complaints there. Just the face thing I thought was weird since it seems like a parallel to the mc. Or maybe he'd have rabbit ears and he's zynix's son. But that subtle reveal in ch2 is really cool, would not have caught that it was him otherwise so thanks for pointing it out.

For following the story tbh my two secrets other players could benefit from are just picking up early on that you were trying to go somewhere with the plot and characters and being more inclined to pay attention because of that and just playing the game twice. Went through 1 and 2 again earlier this year waiting for 3 to finish, helps a lot to catch subtle stuff I missed before.

Speaking of, heads up one of neko's ch2 events appears broken, the dagothwave dance number. No videos just static images. Playing on the latest version, not skipping transitions or clicking or anything.

All sounds promising re lilis and proserpina. No hate from me she's a fun character. Not even really a fan of her model for whatever reason. Same with her sister actually, not into lolis fake or otherwise so her lewd scenes do nothing for me. But they're both still fun characters to have around. But anyways hype for ch4 remains strong. Full confidence in its quality

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
oh gods , no matter what choices i make i allways feel i made the wrong choice , .....you made a great game to do that to me >_>; i just want to grab a happy ending guide by this point XD

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I tried to play this game from the beginning and must say, I got confused so fast. There wasn't any guilds on what to do and WAY TOO MANY scenes with sex involved. I tried to click the heart at the top and then a character but I had trouble understanding how to read it to figure out what the main goal was.

loaderblaster

Aug 1, 2021
this is my sharing day so let's share.

1. cat girl is clearly from some kind of Anime so the Dev cheated us, not all characters are original.

2. game has more content than most games, not to mention visuals (have you seen the latest battle scenes?) also the sex animations are well done and feel very powerful and apart from other games that use the same engine, yet for some reason the Dev makes 200 dollars per month. my conclusion is that god hates him, it doesn't make sense that other shitty games earn more money. there must be a logical reason I'm missing here, this game should be making 1k dollars per month minimum.

3. since the Dev Patreons don't give a fuck about him, I suggest the Dev changes his tactics. this game might be for fun but he wastes many hours on it and he deserve to at least be able to pay fucking rent with the income. and so the Dev needs to try other tags, mainly sharing (NTR), maybe some scat (I dislike that one but many people on the forum seem to enjoy this BS) and also Loli. which means the Dev needs to leave Patreon (easiest way to make money from sex games but it failed the Dev time and time again so fuck it) and basically remove all limits of rules and add whatever the fuck he wants to the story.

right now it can't get worse, even people who clean the streets make more than 200 dollars per month. the Dev has nothing to lose but telling his Patreons to go fuck themselves for not supporting him enough despite having such amazing content, and sure a few of them will get pissed off he left Patreon and went into NTR content (other men, since the girls are already sharing each other in the game, pretty sure some of the morons are angry about this one as well, you just can't please some people) but the Dev needs to start making money, this 200 dollars per month is a god damn joke...

now the Dev can either not care and keep doing what he's doing, wasting time of his life where he could be making good money while doing something he loves (why the fuck not have both? I'm serious, why does this game needs to remain a hobby instead of an actual job he enjoys doing?!) or he could listen to me since he has nothing to lose anyway, and get a chance to start making 1-3k dollars per month like the other assholes.

View attachment 2735127
That's some clown behavior ong

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
i can't say i understand what i choosing in the end of chapter 3, and eiter what is will change.. destroy? submit ? i even dont understand what's going on there, the angels are the enemy ? i very lost haha

Reactions: AhrimanH

Poopykookysuuc20

Feb 9, 2022
View attachment 1054690

Overview:
You were sleeping? Woah! And now your awake? Woah! And there's a catgirl? Woah! And she has a robot friend? Woah! And you have a childhood friend with short hair, tanlines and brown skin who likes to wrestle? Woah!
PLAY CHAPTER 1 before CHAPTER 2 and CHAPTER 3, Separate game builds.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-29
Release Date: 2023-06-27
Developer: LaCokaGaming - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.3 - 3.0 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Compressed
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Chapter 1 And Chapter 2:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1054690 View attachment 1218801 View attachment 917143 View attachment 1519498 View attachment 917144 View attachment 917145 View attachment 1218809 View attachment 917148 View attachment 1218808 View attachment 917151 View attachment 1218800 View attachment 1218802 View attachment 1218799 View attachment 1519500 View attachment 917157 View attachment 1218807 View attachment 1519508 View attachment 917162 View attachment 917164 View attachment 917166 View attachment 1519503 View attachment 1519501 View attachment 917163 View attachment 917141 View attachment 1218804 View attachment 1218805 View attachment 1218810
FOR chapter 1 and 2 for android (mega)
Pls could you provide a new donwload link as I can't download the game.
The person with the link got their account terminated so there is no donwload link
Meaning I can't download or play the game.
Thanks

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
FOR chapter 1 and 2 for android (mega)
Pls could you provide a new donwload link as I can't download the game.
The person with the link got their account terminated so there is no donwload link
Meaning I can't download or play the game.
Thanks
itch.io has the android mirrors and builds you're looking for. Super fast and won't eat into your mega limit.

Thanks for letting me know about the broken links. RIP to our brave uploader. The uploader is dead. Long live the uploader.

Kakeslott

Dec 3, 2022
Dev is only failing by your metric, not theirs. You're not helping someone who is failing, you're imposing your viewpoints on how they should do things and then giving them advice based on what you want and not what they want.

Reactions: Twi11 and AhrimanH
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes