Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
I am unable to download chapter 1, the links are terrible (except mega which requires money) there's absolutely no other way for getting this vn. I'm honestly at a lost with this one

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I am unable to download chapter 1, the links are terrible (except mega which requires money) there's absolutely no other way for getting this vn. I'm honestly at a lost with this one
... Why would you need money to use the mega link? It's less than 5GB so you won't hit the daily limit of a free account.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Yea ik but Ch1 is 5GB tho
Ah, my bad. My brain decided to not read the labels, and instead assume that counting down from the top they would be 1, then 2 then three, rather than the order they are in which is 3 then 2 then 1.

You're right, chapter 1 is over 5GB. Personally in instances like that, I use the MegaSync download manager. It will download the daily limit, then pickup the download again when it's allowed to. I know I've used it to do that before. Lots of people dislike the idea of having extra software like that though, so, whatever works for you.

Reactions: Valdazz

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
4th.2.png

Burger day for borgers.

Catgirls are a sacred American right. So whatever you are doing during this joyous 4th, whether it be breeding your cowgirls, running through the streets of Neo Tokyo with your motorcycle gang of cyber waifus or protecting your catgirls from unwarranted search and seizure, I wish you the very best.

Cheers lads.

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
It's my first time playing Chapter 2 and:
I just got to the Proserpina vaginal sex scene and nothing registers when I type what I want her to call me.

Be it "Master" or "Daddy", nothing is shown when I press the letters to type.
I'm using the Android port.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
is chapter 3 finished? or is it abandoned, on hold or still being updated?
Still being updated.
Not sure how long until May 27 Melatonin Magiks Chapter 3 v2.2 release makes it's way on here. It was around the dev's birthday and they wanted June off.
On May 31 they gave some news about what they've been working on.
On July 4 they gave some nice pin ups to their patrons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Damn, dev has a lot of itch.io links...

MM chp3 v2.3 Changelog:
One new Neko-Chan event
One new Emi event
Two new Ayame event's

MM chp3 v2.2 Changelog:
5 new events.
One with proserpina
One with Ona
One at the Coffee shop
One with Delphina
One with Anux (will trigger when you go outside if your save file is up to date.)

have fun Xoxo.

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Ch1 3.1
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Size 877 MB

Ch2 9.0
Size 1.33 GB

Ch3 2.1
Size 1.14 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
can you update your port for this

torwar

Feb 15, 2021
Just use the gofile link its way better than mega and all other ;)

Reactions: Cokane0

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
In the first Ona event after the sandbox opens up(with the 'Master' pet name) there is a misspelling of obedient as obidient.

Hemicyon

Jan 13, 2019
Happy to report ayame's big scene made up for the wait. Strong contender for best girl. Favorite scene tho is probably helga's from a couple updates back, she's super cute as are the rest of the spacegirls. Hope camilla and honoria get some attention someday, feels weird in this of all games having them just hanging around the periphery as big tiddy anime girls who aren't sexually involved at all. On that note would be nice if there ends up being a way to deal with morathi and friends without killing them. Would be a shame to let a girl with a womb tattoo go to waste.

Also fun that delphina's knocked up now, wasn't expecting her to be next. Think this game has the best approach to preg content I've seen which in a way is surprising cause it's not all that complex. Mandatory so there's no issue with it not getting much content so as to nto waste time on optional features. It's built into the story and not a diceroll mechanic so you don't get summertime saga style legions of anonymous babies that get yeeted from the game after birth. Also nice having it spacced out through the story and not completely backloaded into an epilogue. Hope when the ending does roll around it doesn't hold back. Breed all the named girls, maybe show that the MC worked his way through all the soldiers on the isthmus, etc. Idk, game continues to rule.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes