T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Excuse me, the Cat lord of Cats the 2019 adaptation of the stage musical is Old Deuteronomy as played by Judi Dench.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Cokane0
Version of the game:Melatonin Magiks [Ch.2 v5.0]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:3,5GB

Compressed Size:
I will add later another compressed version with higher graphics on vids

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Sexiest game in this site got updated YES! But please for the love of god tell me that we can finally fuck Emi! Have been waiting since chapter 1... She is the best girl after Neko for me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Sexiest game in this site got updated YES! But please for the love of god tell me that we can finally fuck Emi! Have been waiting since chapter 1... She is the best girl after Neko for me
Eyy much love m8. I suggest you read my blogpost in case you haven't. blogpost

I don't really mind giving away this spoiler, Since it's something I too have been looking forward to for a long time. Next update is a Emi focused update. Her virginity will be taken by the MC. And the path to getting to that point should make it a fitting reward. Gonna make the player work for it by clicking through a healthy ammount of waffle. Cheers.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Eyy much love m8. I suggest you read my blogpost in case you haven't. blogpost

I don't really mind giving away this spoiler, Since it's something I too have been looking forward to for a long time. Next update is a Emi focused update. Her virginity will be taken by the MC. And the path to getting to that point should make it a fitting reward. Gonna make the player work for it by clicking through a healthy ammount of waffle. Cheers.
1622334038176.png

• Yay, new update!

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So, is the plot still a chaotic mess?
Or will in the future previous chapters be improved when there's time?

Also...I never realized this until now...Neko chan is Yaya from Yuragi...x.x

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
" though there are some advantages for some repeatables when replaying them from the normal game channels, namely dialogue"

so wait.. the repeatables don't have Dialogue? is there a reason for this? isn't this like... copy paste in renpy?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
" though there are some advantages for some repeatables when replaying them from the normal game channels, namely dialogue"

so wait.. the repeatables don't have Dialogue? is there a reason for this? isn't this like... copy paste in renpy?
No, sorry it's not very clear. In your save file let's say for example you've done the shower sex scene repeatable with Neko. On your second repeat of that scene you will get some different dialogue than the first time.

When using the replay gallery I did not program in a consideration for if you've already done the shower scene. So you will always get the first time shower scene dialogue.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
No, sorry it's not very clear. In your save file let's say for example you've done the shower sex scene repeatable with Neko. On your second repeat of that scene you will get some different dialogue than the first time.

When using the replay gallery I did not program in a consideration for if you've already done the shower scene. So you will always get the first time shower scene dialogue.
oh I see, but because the second time is repeatable I basically have access to all versions without the need to save and load, correct?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
oh I see, but because the second time is repeatable I basically have access to all versions without the need to save and load, correct?
Correct. Another example, Porserpina's late night boobjob scene, if you replay it from the gallery from her event you will always get first time dialogue from doing that whole scene. If you go to her room at night and repeat the event the normal way you will get some different dialogue.

So yes, technically you have access to nearly every instance of different dialogue by combining the replay gallery, being able to change her pet name for you within the replay gallery and being able to play the event through the normal way on your savefile.

Edit: Or wait, no since I also added that scene to the repeatable gallery, disregard most of that. Anyways you get what I'm trying to explain. Point is you have more options to explore H scene dialogue, or other more impactful events based on past decisions in general. The replay gallery is a boon to the game and the playerbase, simple as.

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Correct. Another example, Porserpina's late night boobjob scene, if you replay it from the gallery from her event you will always get first time dialogue from doing that whole scene. If you go to her room at night and repeat the event the normal way you will get some different dialogue.

So yes, technically you have access to nearly every instance of different dialogue by combining the replay gallery, being able to change her pet name for you within the replay gallery and being able to play the event through the normal way on your savefile.

Edit: Or wait, no since I also added that scene to the repeatable gallery, disregard most of that. Anyways you get what I'm trying to explain. Point is you have more options to explore H scene dialogue, or other more impactful events based on past decisions in general. The replay gallery is a boon to the game and the playerbase, simple as.
kudos to you for actually adding a gallery, I don't know why so many devs refuse to do something so basic. or maybe I'm wrong and this is super hard to do in a renpy engine.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes