Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
kudos to you for actually adding a gallery, I don't know why so many devs refuse to do something so basic. or maybe I'm wrong and this is super hard to do in a renpy engine.
Honestly I avoided it for as long as possible because I suspected It was going to be a pain. Only when I really started implementing it did I realize how much of a pain it would be. Honestly miserable. Set me back a lot.

However if any dev's are curious, completely worth it. Super glad it's in game now.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Honestly I avoided it for as long as possible because I suspected It was going to be a pain. Only when I really started implementing it did I realize how much of a pain it would be. Honestly miserable. Set me back a lot.

However if any dev's are curious, completely worth it. Super glad it's in game now.
ha.. I had no idea it was that hard to code with renpy :/ my bad..

btw.. maybe I am remembering this wrong, but every H scene seems lower quality now. was this done to lower the game size?

Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
ha.. I had no idea it was that hard to code with renpy :/ my bad..

btw.. maybe I am remembering this wrong, but every H scene seems lower quality now. was this done to lower the game size?
Well I had close to a hundred events to code in, starting from scratch would have been easier.
Anyways process aside, I'm just glad it's here.

I'm guessing you're not talking about the compressed version? Everything seems the same to me, I didn't mess with anything. But I'll download the non compressed version myself to see what you mean. If something has gone wrong ima cry.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Well I had close to a hundred events to code in, starting from scratch would have been easier.
Anyways process aside, I'm just glad it's here.

I'm guessing you're not talking about the compressed version? Everything seems the same to me, I didn't mess with anything. But I'll download the non compressed version myself to see what you mean. If something has gone wrong ima cry.
please do not bother, you were right, I was probably using the compressed version, my bad, again... at this rate I'm gonna owe you money :/

• Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
please do not bother, you were right, I was probably using the compressed version, my bad, again... at this rate I'm gonna owe you money :/
Too late, tested. Same quality for the non compressed version as far as I can tell. Can you confirm for me that you we're using the community compressed version? Helps my paranoia. The official release of chp2 v5.0 is around 3.60gb

And lol no, you or nobody else owes me anything. I assume this off hand comment is a talking to a dev thing?
I get dm's and people sometimes act like they are approaching the pope for messaging me. It's a part of f95zone culture that does not apply to me.
Making sure this silly little game functions properly for people has always been my number one concern since the crashes/lag problems I caused upon release. Puts me at ease.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
If only devs had precognition but then again hindsight :geek: Gallery coding can be a mixed bag.
Though what's more of a pain is making it all look pretty :coffee: like fritos ♪

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
If only devs had precognition but then again hindsight :geek: Gallery coding can be a mixed bag.
Though what's more of a pain is making it all look pretty :coffee: like fritos ♪
Yeah didn't even make the attempt. Go check how I made it work, bet you lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Let's see... Well you could have made use of persistent for the Intermission to save the player having to enter names multiple time. 231 matches for the mc name... Well you're tenacious :LOL:

Really could have saved a couple thousand lines by using persistent and default.

Wait a second... You can actually have no name o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Let's see... Well you could have made use of persistent for the Intermission to save the player having to enter names multiple time. 231 matches for the mc name... Well you're tenacious :LOL:

Really could have saved a couple thousand lines by using persistent and default.

Wait a second... You can actually have no name o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Knew you would cut into the heart of the problem. Tenacity is right. Thanks m8.

Reactions: jadih96207

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Eyy much love m8. I suggest you read my blogpost in case you haven't. blogpost

I don't really mind giving away this spoiler, Since it's something I too have been looking forward to for a long time. Next update is a Emi focused update. Her virginity will be taken by the MC. And the path to getting to that point should make it a fitting reward. Gonna make the player work for it by clicking through a healthy ammount of waffle. Cheers.
That which is earned, is valued.

Reactions: Kuranai and Cokane0

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Knew you would cut into the heart of the problem. Tenacity is right. Thanks m8.
I was wondering about that "pick names and nick names every single time" instead of before entering the gallery let's say, or using the one from your saves (honestly no idea how it's done so I'm useless here)

I am pretty sure it was the compressed version last time, so don't worry about it.

whenever a game has pregnancy in it I always wonder how it would look if it wasn't for rule 7. I mean this is clearly a path into having H scenes with your own children in almost every single case. most games don't really go anywhere with it other than implying (I will never consider a person who is attracted to pregnant women as a non pedo, it just doesn't make sense, which is why I find pregnant women kinda gross looking, don't judge me, I was born this way) the fewer games who do get somewhere with pregnancy are...

let's say Corrupted Kingdoms that simply allows play time with the children, in this case you can smell the perversion from the fan base, who at the very least don't scream "please HAREM WITH my family!!" like the fan boys of the game "What's Mine Is Yours". where the 5-7 year old daughter was aged in the rework because people just wanted to fuck her (apparently). you also have games like Corruption which does have those park scenes with the kids. but the guy puts tons of make up on the kids in order to make them look a bit older (if I recall the Dev did want to go full blown pedo but couldn't because of the rules here and Patreon)

and finally we have "long lost daughter" which is a full blown ped game (he still ages the toddlers into 8-12 years at least) but isn't flagged as such because of the game Engine. and I should know, because when asking about a game like sims where the "teen" sims actually looked taller and older than anything in "long lost daughter" I still got the answer "rule 7 only apply to sims 4". why? I don't know, maybe it's because in honey select and other engines there isn't a specific note on ages and sizes. but in the Sims 4 game a teen is considered underage so by the law of 95zone website it is not allowed.

basically an interesting insight on the entire pregnancy stuff related to underage content. and I am wondering if there were no rules, if you would add minors into to the game as more Harem girls. because 99% of games is basically where it would have went if it wasn't for the rules.

I'm not into pissing, ped isn't really my thing (no tits, no ass, baby can't even tell me how good I am in bed XD what is the point? I never understood pedos...) blood and stuff are probably the most turn off for me. but I still think that freedom is better, the more content we have the more options and more things people can enjoy. this however takes more work, for example making a game both and NTR and non NTR, more choices for more people but more work time.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
and I am wondering if there were no rules,
If there we're no rules then there would be nothing for me to break.
Wholesome dad MC remains wholesome and dadlike. Which is what I've always intended and imagined.

I understand, other people have written to me regarding their thoughts on pregnancy. Lot's of people are not into preggos.
At least I've made it clear where the game is going so people are not blindsided and can drop it when it's appropriate for them.

Though I have a nice idea regarding a sequel within this universe that would require a subscribestar, f95zone wouldn't care in the slightest if I wanted to host it here. Doubt I'll ever get to do it though, but I've thought about all these issues quite a bit.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Wholesome dad MC remains wholesome and dadlike. Which is what I've always intended and imagined.

I understand, other people have written to me regarding their thoughts on pregnancy. Lot's of people are not into preggos.
At least I've made it clear where the game is going so people are not blindsided and can drop it when it's appropriate for them.

Though I have a nice idea regarding a sequel within this universe that would require a subscribestar, f95zone wouldn't care in the slightest if I wanted to host it here. Doubt I'll ever get to do it though, but I've thought about all these issues quite a bit.
If there ever will be a sequel, hope it'll have a less chaotic story.
And a different MC.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
If there ever will be a sequel, hope it'll have a less chaotic story.
And a different MC.
I'm going to add so many mind break and mind control scenes in the coming updates, just so I'll never have to see another one of your posts in this thread. I am going to give the MC a magical rod that comes out of his toaster oven while he's making a panini that will send him inexplicably to another dimension where black is white and up is down and french is spanish. This rod will immeditely mind break the busty half elf half dragon women into a loyal harem of super sayian warriors who will help the MC fight the ultimate evil. This ultimate evil will be the platypus dark overlord 'big chungus' who must be stopped from consuming all cheese within the galaxy. Our MC will prevail and everyone will clap and sing the national anthem of the soviet union while running in circles and flapping their arms to the beat of 'Africa' by Toto.

You might as well drop the game and leave forever because things are only getting stranger around here.

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
I'm going to add so many mind break and mind control scenes... You might as well drop the game and leave forever because things are only getting stranger around here.
OH! Does that mean you're going to include the Anal-Vector Bimbofication Worms that I suggested?

• Haha

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018

please... tell me more...

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes