Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
"A group of orcs--" and i stopped reading because i know the game isn't for me.

CounterMAN2

Apr 14, 2020
Stylized RPGM game with pretty good art style , but reading Machine Translation Engrisk slowly burn my brain.....

Mar 28, 2017
How the hell did I get here? I didn't even know I was on f95, I've been scrolling through dlsite all night. Anyway To fix hachiko322 's problem you have to install the japanese language pack onto your computer. I fucked that up myself, only switched the locale and never installed the language.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
The games mechanics is bugged. I used my skills to decipher the MTL and I think it says the 'rape only happens when your HP is below 50% and the clothes is rip in pieces'.

Not true. Enemies can 'insult' you no matter what your condition is.

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
SHUN_Derstand Thank you for your contribution, i will be posting an additional link in the OP with an updated download soon.

**Done, Op is updated and now offers the Native Translation, which is SHUN_Derstand 's contribution.

Last edited:

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
Reversedh Your review makes no sense.
First off, if you rush the game then in 20 minutes the more difficult fight you come to is in fact not a boss, which you would know if you had continued playing past that.
Second, You can avoid combat rape by not letting your health drop below 50%
Third, That fight is super easy even rushing through the game. Assuming you have actually fought through everything one time (not grinding) and remembered to buy potions before hand.

Finally my suggestion to you would be to use M.Burst at the start of the fight, open up with the new ability you get that is AOE to eliminate the smaller enemies and then nuke the mage.. Potion as needed. That is the entire fight. **Important note, did you buy the new spells from your sexy teacher? You can get the money by selling enemy drops very easily. Orcs are weak to wind magic the cheapest spell works quite well **

Also you can't make it further than that in 20 minutes, unless you are somehow hacking the game..
It took me close to an hour to reach the next area, and that was knowing the game well enough to skip past everything. Without doing "ANY" Grinding.

I started a bran new game, encountered him at 20 minutes, and by 25 mins was over and done with. Including the time for all the cutscenes...

Below you can find the Saves in question.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes