The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I love rpg games that use sorceress, enchanters and mages as the mc instead of just knights and warriors.

This will be fun

Reactions: Werrino

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Nice to see more combat sex, the Orcs and slimes seem to get around from many other games.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
I don't see any problem with that comment imo, he is complimenting the dev for the game despite it not being his kind of game, if anything that is a much higher compliment than from someone who generally like this kind of games
There isn't any problem with his comment, I just found it funny to see that he made 2 comments, and one of them isn't even on a game he'd play x)
But of course I have no issue with it whatsoever, and I agree that it is a nice way to compliment the art on a game ;)
But I'd also like to add, that the commenters are a minority, and a whole lot enjoy it and would mostly say lots of positive things if they were active in a forum.

I personally became active not long ago, and if I had to backtrack and rate all the stuff I played, it would be tons of the top 500 list on dlsite, and appart from a few well made western games in that department, most of the good stuff is on the eastern side, so there is lots of good to say.
Comparing it to 3d VN's with the same assets and model types, uninteresting plots and whatever (I don't mind them and a few are worth the time imo, I just became bored of seeing the same stuff over and over again) you might get my point, but there is also the same stuff on the eastern side with the copy paste RPGM games which have the same issues, at least they sometimes have original CGs and it looks decent, but I wouldn't grind a game for CGs nowadays unless it has something other games don't have.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
But I'd also like to add, that the commenters are a minority, and a whole lot enjoy it and would mostly say lots of positive things if they were active in a forum.
Ohh definitely, and usually the ppl commenting on games (both H and not) are those with issues, if you were to judge games solely on their respective forums, never in the history of the gaming industry have a good game been made :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Erosia

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
is this game h-scene only in the battle?
theres no such cg or whatever else like in oneone1 game?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
having error with this. Failed to load error.
View attachment 721040
Do you have your computer set with Japanese Locale settings or Are you running a Japanese locale emulator when attempting to run the game? If you haven't, errors like this can crop up. I've tested the game and seen no issues so odds are it is either something new that just appeared, or something on your end.

NTend

Jul 13, 2018
Same error while running it with locale emulator
EDIT: Ok I see where is the problem, i guess the file name have been corrupt during the compression:
1594161453523.png

EDIT 2: Yeah. after testing I was right but there are more corrupted files after that. Sorry Uploader, you need to compress it and upload it again

Last edited:

jamesypoo99

Jul 2, 2018
EDIT: Ok I see where is the problem, i guess the file name have been corrupt during the compression:
View attachment 721413

EDIT 2: Yeah. after testing I was right but there are more corrupted files after that. Sorry Uploader, you need to compress it and upload it again
Problem's on your end, you need to extract with a file manager with Japanese character compatibility. (Run 7-zip with AppLocale/Locale Emulator/etc.)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Problem's on your end, you need to extract with a file manager with Japanese character compatibility. (Run 7-zip with AppLocale/Locale Emulator/etc.)
He is right, you know...
Though you might as well just go for WinRAR with correct name encoding settings (CTRL+E; 932) for unpacking.

Reactions: hanhan

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
What's the point of talking about adding new tags (defeat sex, defeat only sex, something or other) when the tags already present aren't being used? There is a quite literal corruption meter in the very first image. Image 039.png
Obviously, needs corruption tag.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
What's the point of talking about adding new tags (defeat sex, defeat only sex, something or other) when the tags already present aren't being used? There is a quite literal corruption meter in the very first image. View attachment 721692
You are right but the point is that tons of other people like me throw up when you have to be defeated in order to see a tits, if the defeat cgs are together with a battle rape system is ok but not only the first part.
And I'm personally pretty bored on downloading a game to try if is what I'm looking for just because there isn't a tag.

chekkibrekki

Apr 25, 2020
Someone went out of their way to give all stock textures and spirtes a eeshad and its more sexy then the gameplay

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
having error with this. Failed to load error.

====================

**Important note, during extraction you will need to run your Extraction tool (7zip, winrar, etc) with the local emulator. So Open the Tool First and then use the tool to open the archive.**

I just Verified the Files in the Archive and am certain the files were not corrupted during the Compression.
If you don't have the Japanese Language Packs installed through windows update and everything setup properly then you will
Run into issues like this with many Jap Games.. I have posted the Uncompressed folder back again as an option, but i'd recommend finding a good guide on how to set things up, and then troubleshooting it until you get it right. (If you plan to continue playing these types of games, you will need it)

If Local Emilator still isn't working for you, Then try this one it tends to get the games that local-emu can't , The downside is, i'm not certain if this works for windows 10 as it has not had an update in many years. It does still work for win 8.1

=====================

What's the point of talking about adding new tags (defeat sex, defeat only sex, something or other) when the tags already present aren't being used? There is a quite literal corruption meter in the very first image. View attachment 721692
===================

The corruption in it is barely noticeable in the actual game-play it really only serves as a way of determining which scenes it allows the character to participate in. Most other games with corruption will include things like the MC not allowing nudity and a variety of other game-play changing elements that are not in this game.

That said i did try to add the tag, and it would appear that an admin needs to take care of that. I added corruption to the genre spoiler.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes